Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Walls

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by KAMO, Jun 21, 2005.

Share This Page

1. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

thanks for the crits norfsuthr. I normally don't listen to phil because he sucks. I know I'm whack, but I also know that I'm constantly trying harder and harder to progress. Definitely not gonna let someone that paints 100 times less than I do bring me down.
    Phil talks to my e-hand right now, so he get e-gnored
    but thanks for the comments, guys

2. Phillip McDougall

Phillip McDougall Elite Member

Yep, I paint 100x less than you do because I don't post it on Bombingscience.

anyway, your letters have bad structure, are flared incorrectly, those thin spaghetti lines going around your letters look stupid and have no flow, your drips are going in the wrong direction, as well as not looking anything like drips (look at some real drips to get an understanding of how they clump together to drip, instead of dripping individually. It'll help you a LOT), the H's shoes look too different from each other, as well as being different sizes without perspective difference in the letters, The anarchy A is hilariously overplayed, boring, and hypocritical, especially because you're some fat fuck who moderates a graffiti forum with an iron fist wrapped around your limp dick. Your T is too covered up, as well as having too much dead space, and the kink flips in the wrong direction. You should have it facing another way in order to accentuate flow. Your 2 also has bad structure, your outline is boring, those drips are GODAWFUL, and those quote things on the left and right of your piece throw off your flow even more.

No, I wasn't fucking with him. His graffiti sucks total dick since the first time I saw it. The only good thing I can say about this piece is that the fill is simple enough to not make me want to vomit everywhere.

3. Norfsuthr

Norfsuthr Elite Member

4. somberbomber

somberbomber Member

phil speaks da truth. phat you got really good control but the pieces are wack as fuck

5. TheMackey

TheMackey Banned

yep phats shit is pretty wack he needs to drop only simples for a year then move on from there

6. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

my e-hand is listening, phil... keep going.

I know you paint 100x less because you posted a flick of one of your painted bullshit once. and gooood was it dissapointing... with all the smartass comments, wise cracks and good shit you post from your blackbook, one would assume that you'd be some kind of god at ACTUAL graffiti. Your wall practice is zero my man. out here giving crits on theory, when you should be practicing your application instead. come preach to me about flow and techniques when you've got some proper outdoor skills yourself... for real, looks are decieving.

but after all was said, I appreciate that you've made the effort to actually write that little paragraph... I thought you weren't gonna be provoked into hating and ultimately, critting. I love it when shit works.

and of course, behind every old user on here, comes a pack of dick sucking, ass kissing lackeys providing useless and unnecessary hate support for some e-fame

Last edited: Sep 23, 2011
  7. TheMackey

TheMackey Banned

Im stuck u moron.... bahaha and ur progression really has sucked

8. lord_plankton

lord_plankton Elite Member

9. skinaone

skinaone Elite Member

can yall start posting shit so i dont get bored with bombingscience again?

10. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

exactly!

11. toopski

toopski Guest

finally found some time to go paint smth that wont get buffed the very next day

will get a day flick since my phone fucked the one i got

12. PETER

PETER Elite Member

do it! is it that outline you posted the other day?

13. MTK

MTK Senior Member

@phat... your right idk what those haters are talking bout but those pieces are awesome! the only thing i dont like about them is that they are legal... haha i like the illegal stuff loll

14. seywhat

seywhat Elite Member

ai1204.photobucket.com_albums_bb420_knowledgebornwisdom_100_3462.jpg
    ai1204.photobucket.com_albums_bb420_knowledgebornwisdom_100_3460.jpg
    07 shit, first one is my boy absol, the nig that got me in this shit n the second flick is sum wit my old name
    ai1204.photobucket.com_albums_bb420_knowledgebornwisdom_102_4423_1.jpg
    my most recent, sorry so dark, really wish i woulda done sum highlights but fuck it that bitch is ridin the tracks..
    ai1204.photobucket.com_albums_bb420_knowledgebornwisdom_img0002.jpg
    n my nig soren wit the cherry bomb lol... crits if yall want, just throwin sum flicks down

phat- u def got the idea of wat u doin but my advice would be to sketch like 10x more than wat u do n start developin ur style some more, need to work on flow alot
    props to wost n goms on the last page, stay up. that last mone piece is straight ballin too, u ever paint trains big homie??

15. Phillip McDougall

Phillip McDougall Elite Member

[Broken External Image]:http://www.tumblr.com/photo/1280/5110585812/1/tumblr_lkjakqiv8T1qcqap2

This is the only painted piece I've posted, and it's a legal quickie I did in an empty pool because it was getting filled with dirt.. Shall we compare our pieces?

16. MN Nice

MN Nice Elite Member

Seyar gettin up big. props man.

17. lord_plankton

lord_plankton Elite Member

phil, yours is at least as bad as phats...no worse...you should keep it simple too...its just lots of bullshit between ugly letters.

18. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

This is exactly the flick I was talking about, and I wasn't aboutta search the entire thread for that picture so I dropped the subject.
    But since you've taken the trouble to find it, thanks for proving my words.

Even Ray Charles can see that your wall skills are bullshit compared to the crap you got in your books, and absolute filth for someone with a head and mouth as big as yours. Ray Charles sees it, and Stevie Wonders backs him up on it.

Just so that my post doesn't fall in the "empty shit talking" category, here's what I see in that flick.
    a mix mangled mess of bars all over the place. unnecessary and whack extensions and links. uneven flow. a hilarious tag.
    a B and R with inverted crosses that are as overplayed as my anarchy A, a pathetic heart at the bottom of the R, an A with a wayyy too high middle bar, a really weak, oversized and broken I that looks like a T, an N that's higher than the other letters , an oversized S with god knows what the fuck kind of extensions are these?!
    some 3D mistakes and a some real unclean lines.

you're good on paper and at home... but when it comes to reality and where the real stuff matters. you suck balls dude. yes offense. it's really dissapointing to see someone who talks as much smack as you do, have these kinds of skills.
    what's worse is that it's an ultimately chill and legal spot. no pressure, no excuse.

this isn't about me. it's about you.
    I admit and reckon that I'm toy. the proof is that I very rarely post my stuff in the intermediate thread.
    you on the other hand have THE worst attitude I've seen in a while and think you're king.

kthxbai

19. seywhat

seywhat Elite Member

good looks homie!

Last edited: Sep 26, 2011
  20. RES4

RES4 Elite Member

atroll.me_images_futurama_fry_touche.png