Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Walls

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by KAMO, Jun 21, 2005.

Share This Page

1. sez.

sez. Member

wasnt trying to post in every page just showing it without the arrows cuz somebody said to drop them

2. malto

malto Senior Member

3. dankbudz

dankbudz Elite Member

lol didn't read that, my b, SEZ

Attached Files:

• tn.jpeg
      tn.jpeg
      File size:
      21.7 KB
      Views:
  4. sez.

sez. Member

its all good my dude good shit on that peice seems like u get up often. they fucking got me yesterday an im on probation so i dont no wats gna happep but atleast they didnt arrest me an its only a mis. but still im already on probation

5. Colors

Colors Banned

Seder i think you should try a piece with thicker bars, usually helps the piece. And i think you should also try to make an s where the bottom part touches the looped part of the top of the s...just things to experiment with. Looks nice though, just the bar widths all vary. And idk how i feel about the bottom of that d... lol nice though keep painting

6. dankbudz

dankbudz Elite Member

damn, probably get community service or some shit. how'd that happen?

colors, i feel ya man, I didn't notice the decrease in thickness till i peeped the photo. but that shit was tricky, had to stand on some tippy ass concrete rock to get to the tops. no excuses though..
    bottom of the D IS wack but i don't really care, just something to learn from.

7. sez.

sez. Member

i was at a spot way out in the cuts that everybody bombs its known to be hella chill u cant even see it from any roads or anything so i was takeing my sweet ass time bombing pretty much the same thing i always bomb but huge i mean 100$ of montana huge an i was almost done i just finished the 3d an was cleaning it up an adding detail wen 2 detectives walk up on me in normal cloths thats y i didint try to run cuz i seen them coming up but didnt think much of it but they were cops saying that some one bombed all over town the prvious night an they were looking for them. they were polite an gave me props on my work told me i was a artist an said they dont trip off people painting out there so i replied so i are u sighting me then an they said cuz wen people do good work out here lil punk as kids see it then try to immatate it all over town an then there sargent gets on there ass. bull shit

Last edited: Feb 16, 2012
  8. uknowigetup

uknowigetup Senior Member

Critz please. I don't like the white or the purple I used for the drips, it the only low pressure can I had so I would have preferred a different outline color, shade color and drips, but I used mostly empty cans for this piece.
    View attachment 621176

9. 4menace2society0

4menace2society0 Banned

10. uknowigetup

FUUUUU, I forgot some drop shadow on the back side of the W.

...Toy problems :(

And Sez, I'm sorry about what happened man. I hope everything works out for the best, good luck.

11. Norfsuthr

Norfsuthr Elite Member

So did you get charged or not? If not consider yourself lucky and learn to take a look around while you're painting from now on. You see people coming up then go hide in the woods for a minute and see what they do.

Also, you really have no reason at all to be using montana, much less $100 of it.

12. uknowigetup

Let the man use what paint he wants to. He's a lot better than a lot of the kids on this thread, if he has the money and the will to buy and use good paint, then let him use good paint. Just because you can't afford it and may have been painting for longer than him, doesn't give you a reason to be all bitter and jelly bro.

13. 4menace2society0

4menace2society0 Banned

we all know you got ups man, noone wants beef yoo

14. toopski

toopski Guest

oh please

15. uknowigetup

Not at all trying to start beef.

16. lostyoursense

lostyoursense Senior Member

Honestly I don't understand why people are so anal about what kind of paint other people use its there money not yours they wanna waste it they can go for it

17. smokeitup

smokeitup Elite Member

this was my old word, i changed it to dkode after i got beef with alot of people. this piece is from 2005...

[Broken External Image]:http://i883.photobucket.com/albums/ac31/smokeitup421/IM000269.jpg

and this got capped..

[Broken External Image]:http://i883.photobucket.com/albums/ac31/smokeitup421/IM000070.jpg

my friend done this for me...

[Broken External Image]:http://i883.photobucket.com/albums/ac31/smokeitup421/IM000058.jpg

and these 2 are pieces i never posted...

[Broken External Image]:http://i883.photobucket.com/albums/ac31/smokeitup421/FRIDAY27AUGUST2010006.jpg

[Broken External Image]:http://i883.photobucket.com/albums/ac31/smokeitup421/FRIDAY13AUGUST2010004.jpg

18. sez.

sez. Member

i love the way montana 94 smells its like cottin candy im addicted to it. dont think i could stop even if i tried. some people wake up an spark a bowl or a cig but naw i just bust a quick handy on a cardboard box thats in my pad then chill in its aroma

19. smokeitup

smokeitup Elite Member

yeah i know, every time i paint i smell it and it reminds me of all the pieces ive done in the past. different paint smells different they each have their unique smell

20. uknowigetup

I agree with both of you. I painted last night, got some 94 and some gold on my hands, and then my steering wheel, my car smells sooo good this morning. I also keep my paint chilling in the open in my room so it keeps a nice aroma.