Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Walls

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by KAMO, Jun 21, 2005.

Share This Page

1. Kushbombing

Kushbombing Senior Member

Man that's pretty tight for a first piece. It's not proportioned is some spots tho like the T. Also you went kinda think in the center of that K, the K itself looks tight but it's the thinnest part of all letters. I would suggest trying to make your other letters get thinner sOmewhere or make the K even. Hope u get what I mean by that. It's not very clean in certain spots. Your black outline on the bottom of the A almost disappears. The right side of the A is straight and kinda boring lol. Not bad for a first piece tho

2. Buck

Buck Senior Member

Finished up the last few tiles.
    Still not happy with the handstyle.
    ai630.photobucket.com_albums_uu23_kronikcrawler_444a477f.jpg
    ai630.photobucket.com_albums_uu23_kronikcrawler_1714a2ea.jpg
    There are a few fuck ups but I can definatly feel myself getting better.
    crits welcome. As always.

3. blackmath

blackmath Senior Member

I agree completely homie haha Ill def keep all that in mind. thanks by the way

Got any suggestions for the right side of the A? I cant think of anything good

Last edited: May 26, 2012
  4. Natalie.Portman

Natalie.Portman Member

All stock caps shouldve taken my time more but w.e ^^ Likin that "Pay up Suckah"
    View attachment 627237
    Tak - Pull it in deadspace between letters can ruin a piece, good job man i wanna see more

5. dankbudz

dankbudz Elite Member

blackmath, those letters suck

sine thats dope

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 26, 2012
  6. nodrips

nodrips Member

oh drats you caught me..-__-

7. BigFaggot

BigFaggot Senior Member

hahaha just makin sure man, the other derk was muuuuuch nicer, stick to that stuff.
    seldom, looks nice, downward bar on the E looks kinda fat.

8. Axil

Axil Senior Member

First ever wall
    20120317180000.jpg

My latest wall
    7278975478_33507d3bf6_z.jpg

FUCK THE SUN FUCKING UP MY PHOTO D:

9. dankbudz

dankbudz Elite Member

do it bigger, using your whole body and just do hollows, you'll get a lot more up and better practice if you are really itching to get up.
    and if you use something other than black as an outline, use that for a the drop shadow.
    and no excuses

10. Axil

Axil Senior Member

yh after looking at the photo i was like shud i go back and do a silver shadow but it probs be 2 busy and by hollows what do you mean iv not seen this used on here before btw it was not a excuses i was just saying it fucked my photo up but not saying it fucked the throwup And iv got my mates teaching me

Last edited: May 27, 2012
  11. Kaze

Kaze Elite Member

hollow meens just use the outline color and dont put a fill in ur throwie..saves you paint and time...eventualy you will want to practice getting fills in as fast and nicely as u can though. do what seldom said and if i were you i would maybe try to mess around with a lower case R, i think it wold go good with ur C cuz its already rounded, or make the bottom bump of ur R come out further

12. Axil

Axil Senior Member

the problem with doing hollows is i cut in alot so its going to be hard to do this but il give it a go btw what do you think off my tag the first one i did that i liked :p

13. Kaze

Kaze Elite Member

yeh just gotta keep practicing, i gotta practice my can control and shit too...cant get better unless ya keep trying and shit. which tag? do u meen the axil picture above the throw?

14. Axil

Axil Senior Member

no in my throw the creak tag :p

15. Mori

Mori Senior Member

16. Kushbombing

My can of ironlak delicious was clogged before I even used it. There was some dry paint in the can. Third time this has happen to me with this color. Anyone else get this prob?

Anyways, Sunday chill spot. Crits?
    View attachment 627385

17. Mori

Mori Senior Member

Don't use ironlak...

18. -Sinn-

-Sinn- Senior Member

Im concuring waste of your money atm use shit brands of paint i mean hell you get good wih shitty tools your skills when you have the right tools sky rockets, we graff writers u even make your own mops fake?

19. Kushbombing

Ironlak is the same price as hardware store paint. Plus you get free caps. Even after paying shipping I save money. That wall above eats cheap paint like hell. That shit I painted above was less than a full can of pink and maybe 1/4 can of black and hardly any yellow. I probly used about 8 bucks of paint tops to do that. I wouldn't consider that a waste of money cuz if I used hardware cans it woulda been about 3 -4 cans on that wall.

20. G_CAL

G_CAL Senior Member

Your Ironlak Get's clogged because you don't clean the cap . Right after spraying you have to wipe it off so the paint don't get stuck in there . Happened to me before i learned this