Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Weekly advanced throwie battle

Discussion in 'Old battles' started by Bazer, Jan 9, 2008.

Share This Page

?

Whos got the monster cock???

1. escapeyourlife

3.8%
  2. loser

29.7%
  3. massappeal

3.2%
  4. sez

14.6%
  5. knowme

11.4%
  6. lope_gci

2.5%
  7. nicht hellig

1.9%
  8. scary letters

15.2%
  9. fube

17.7%
  1. SLEDGEHAMMER

SLEDGEHAMMER Senior Member

Anyways back to the point of the thread, i cant belive im the only person that voted lope (wasnt really feeling the "r" though).

2. Fube

Fube Elite Member

your not so quiet yourself. this is an internet forum u dumb ass. i bomb on the regular. might not be the best shit on the planet but it dont suck eather. i do this for me, bombing science is a day killer. time waster. i just so happen to have the power to delete post, big fuckin whoop.

sorry i interruped your dick suckin marithon with loser.

also, "props to loser" is being sarcastic. wouldnt expect u to get that tho.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2008
  3. Rots takes your Daughters

Rots takes your Daughters Elite Member

Chill out, you're the only one getting bent outta shape over this shit. "Oh I bomb every day, I only use BS during the day, I get up in real life, I paint for REAL" Congradufuckinglations son, you don't need to remind people in every fucking post you make.

4. Fube

Fube Elite Member

what makes u think im angry? my point is u have no idea whats really going on out there till u go and fuckin destroy some shit. so far all i see from u, loser, and fuckin fanny is some dick suckin. throwin your opnions around and just bumpin other peoples shit. how bout u go do your own shit. make them chase u. beef is easy when u got no consiquences.. no one going over all your shit, no one handing beat downs because your in the wrong yard. u go on thinkin this is real fool. no such thing. theres the real thing out there and its not some patty cake "look at that 3d its off" just rollin around on paper bull shit. i see u kids sit on this site all day. thats ok when your 15 years old, but when your a grown ass man maybe u should think about what your into and if u can handel it or not.

5. Rots takes your Daughters

I don't write you got me, I have no pictures on the internet, I therefore don't write. Shit...I keep forgetting what graffiti's all about.

I'm not a 'grown-ass-man" lol.

Just go away, your arguments make no sense. No one understands what the hell you're saying, and you look like you're trying to find disses for other people by saying they don't write, because you really have nothing to say about their work. That bomb of your is the only thing I've EVER seen from you. EVER. And I didn't say shit about it. I said Knowme has no place to talk about other cat's work when every single person in this battle burned the shit out of him, and then you jumped in with your bullshit. Does your IQ start with - ?

6. Rots takes your Daughters

.... What's going on with the site? It's redirecting me all over :S

7. steyr

steyr Senior Member

word dawg.... word
    but im sure loser can throw it down on a wall just fine. no doubt
    im 15, and if i got caught taggin shit, that would suck:eek:, cause what kind of 15yo would be able to off those fuckin bull shit fines the pigs hand out?

8. Roolete

Roolete Elite Member

fube, im pretty sure fannypack is kasm, that cat that gesus always paints with. more power to him for not posting pics.

i voted nicht hellig, i was just feelin his style a lil more then loser's. sure, loser has attitude, but that does that have to do with battles? vote for your favorite piece, not your favorite person.

9. Fube

Fube Elite Member

i also said i might have to eat my words on that roolete, which i will gladly do. when people come at others here like they do its different. for instance, if loser came at me like hes doing here in this forum on the streets, i would say nothing and just fuck him up. same with rots. and i dont care what u think or how big u are or if u can fight or not, if i get my ass beat then so be it. but i will not take shit from other writers unless its warrentd.

look at the way your comin at me, not sayin anyones is straight shit, just saying its not your thing. we are all into the same shit on here. no need to straight bash another fools style. thats y im clashin with these people.

10. steyr

steyr Senior Member

props to fube
    somebody get this guy a beer!

11. scary letters

scary letters Senior Member

same. it doesnt have to do with hating him cuz he talks, i honestly was suprised he took in as many votes as he did. I liked his throw last week, but this week wasnt much there, his letters didnt hold up as well as last time.

poler always brings something different, i voted poler.

12. Rots takes your Daughters

Do you actually have a mental disorder? I think they call it, ImaGEEonthenetitosis. Let me clear this up for your obviously challenged mind.

Step 1) Someone who LOST this battle to every other participant, is talking SHIT about the other entries.

Step 2) Someone tells him to shut the fuck up, he has no room to preach.

Step 3) You come in with the cavalry.

No one was talking about you, no one was mentioning you, no one cares what you think.Shut, Up. No one 'came at you' Dipshit, YOU did.

13. Fube

Fube Elite Member

mental disorder? challenged mind? i can say any kind of shit i want. yes, at times i look like an idiot but who dont? just because u say someone has no room to preach is that the rule? who the fuck are u to tell someone what they can or cant say? the only "mental disorder" or "challenge of mind" i have is a horrid temper. i just dont understand why people say what they say sometimes. shit gets under my skin. like, ok homeboy is talkin shit about other peoples shit, tell me the difference between that fool talkin shit and some of the shit u and loser say about the same? in my eyes theres not much difference. so instaid of what a rational human being would do (ignore it) i set to talkin shit.

btw, i got imaGEEonthestreetosis too. not really a G i guess but i just dont like putin up with bullshit. im no rocket scientist but i bet u dont like bullshit eather. people handle it in different ways.

call me retarded all u want. im used to scruple.

14. Rots takes your Daughters

What is the differentce between me telling Knowme to shutup and practice, and you dissing about absolutely nothing?

15. Fube

Fube Elite Member

u know what? just never mind dude. ill just send u a pm.

16. SEZ

SEZ Senior Member

you guys care toooooo much...seriously its sad but funny haha

17. knowme

knowme Senior Member

you certainly are a loudmouth mate.

if what i said concerns you so much, i'll battle you, however you want (tag, throw, piece) with the only proviso being that it has to be painted, because i could give a shit about your shitty sharpie sketches champ.

talk is cheap.

18. steyr

steyr Senior Member

word know me

19. SEZ

SEZ Senior Member

could i join in? even though you both burn me

20. BIGel

BIGel Elite Member

FUCK EVERYBODY IM THE REAL KING. *throws e-beef everywhere in a rage*

Last edited: Jan 12, 2008