Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Weekly throwie battle - Claps

Discussion in 'Old battles' started by Bazer, Jan 1, 2008.

Share This Page

?

Whos got the clapiest clapper?

1. atlok

24.3%
  2. loser

19.6%
  3. bigel

20.1%
  4. the morning star

0.5%
  5. roolete

5.3%
  6. ume

18.0%
  7. fube

12.2%
  1. Dying to live

Dying to live Senior Member

he said that before you edited...

anyway loser got my vote but really need work on those handstyles there weak as fuck..

2. Nicht hellig

Nicht hellig Banned

im jus goin to stfu now

3. JSBiggz

JSBiggz Senior Member

4. DRONE_905

DRONE_905 Senior Member

5. loser.

loser. Guest

what he ment to write, and what he wrote are two different things.

yuppp i said it before he edited, and no shit my handstyles are weak as fuck.... someone say it again please

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2008
  6. Fube

Fube Elite Member

first of all mr "loser", u need to learn to use the edit button on your post.

2nd, i think your style is played out, but thats me. thats y u cant rock a good handy style because your influenced on your alphabet. that style is NOT your own. im in no way saying u bit, but that is influenced like a motha fucka.

3rd, once u come with something original then your comment will be caired about. big rocks his own unique alphabet and it has won these things time and time again. its hard to get something original these days.

4th, i do realize my L looks like some retarded C but i know what it says and anyone can see a difference in my c. relax boss, theres many more battles to come. and u better hold your tongue when u talk about disquallifing anyone fool. u dont make that decision. everyone picks at the guy doing something original, how bout u try it sometime.

5th, on top of it all, i can respect no one that votes for THEM SELF. u sure are living up to your name loser.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2008
  7. loser.

loser. Guest

when i need to use the edit button,ill use it ,,, and as for what u think about my style i could care less, just like u probley dont care that i think ur bomb is the worst next too that super toy.

8. Fube

Fube Elite Member

thats your opnion, and yes, i could care less. your just proving my point calling me a toy, out of all the shit i said to u, u choose to comment on on the edit button comment and continue by saying im a toy. heh, "you just made my day".

u got anything else u want to dodge fill free to pm me. i will not be commenting on any more of this jackassary because u got some ego trip out in the open.

9. loser.

loser. Guest

ha all u said was my style was played out and not my own. I said i could care less what u thought, did i call you a toy?

10. Fube

Fube Elite Member

saying im "worst next too that super toy" is to me, in fact, calling me a toy. i know my place, u dont seem to have any idea of what "respect" means.

your still dodging what i said. u can keep beating about the bush all u want. how bout a battle?

11. loser.

loser. Guest

you said im influenced like a motha fucka but dont bite... ok? ill pass on your battle call out. Though im probley going to do a meat or verb throw for the next battle.

i give respect where respect is due. respect to ume for that dope claps bomb.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2008
  12. Fube

Fube Elite Member

meat or verb throw eh? anyday buddy. i dont see y we cant just handle this now. but whatever. i hope u vote for yourself next time too, because your gunna need it. if your giveing props to ume then how come u didnt vote for him? u got anything else to say for fucks sake pm me.

also, u keep not useing that edit button ill give u a point for usless post clogging up the thread.

watch who u beef with.

13. loser.

loser. Guest

lol so this is beef?

14. Bazer

Bazer Moderator

Painted throwie battle. Or stop arguing please.

15. M3KA1!

M3KA1! Elite Member

shit if im not correct my spider senses are telling me that there's about to be a battle of epic proportions. tits

16. Bazer

Bazer Moderator

Titty boxing? o_O

17. scary letters

scary letters Senior Member

half of these entries arent even throwies, they belong in the piece battle.

18. loser.

loser. Guest

19. Fube

Fube Elite Member

im fine with a painted throw battle.

20. loser.

loser. Guest

have fun with that, i already sent a meat bomb in.