Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Weirdest Graff Related Story

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Thief, May 25, 2004.

Share This Page

1. panic

panic Elite Member

now that, was a good story!
    a+ for effort!

2. ballo¢ks

ballo¢ks Guest

wombat's story is tha best

3. DemonTorn

DemonTorn New Member

about a month ago, me, my brother, and 2 friends were down at the local skatepark so my friend could drop a bomb on the half pipe. after he got done we were on our wayout, and this car pulled in. we started sweating it, but it was just a civililian. so we go and drop off one of the kids who was with us, and we went back to check how it looked after it dried, and the same car was still sitting in the lot. We pulled out the flashlights and went and looked at the piece, then as we were rolling out, we shined in the windows of the car, and all we saw was bright white eyes and teeth staring back at us and motion up and down between him and the steering wheel. So we drove off quick and missed the driveway, wound up driving about 15 feet on the grass, then popped a curb to get back
    on the road. It was hillarious.

4. Thief

Thief Senior Member

Lol/ You thinkin I'ma pig? Think what you want, I guess.

5. I remember graffking. No doubt he was a real cop. But I'm sure there are no cops that are registered posting right now...atleast I hope so. If so, fuck off. But I'm sure that this forum is clean for now...

6. /*BlItZ*\

/*BlItZ*\ Senior Member

HAHA! omg,no way!

7. Thief

Thief Senior Member

HAHA! omg,no way! [/b][/quote]
    Haha, oh my God, no way you have an IQ over 30

8. 4CE(FORCE)

4CE(FORCE) Member

LOL!! :lol: <_< <_< <_< <_< <_< <_< <_< <_< <_<

9. popoloco

popoloco New Member

the law is starting 2 easy up on all graffers i just advise u 2 still be carful
    i once saw these 2 kids graffing on some city wall and i didn't care but the fat partner i used 2 have was like come here u dumb kids and then he went 2 arest them and i told him no and then he hit them with a nigger beater so then i had 2 punch him and he transfered. im a cop but i graff 2 but i started not 2 long ago when i bcame a cop i saw some kids doing it and they showed me a few things so now u can say im a crooked cops and dont worry about the stuff u say i am counted as one of u

10. Tony

Tony Elite Member

i hope you meet cosoe.

11. torso

torso Member

once me and this other writer i met, were at this rave, and decided to leave until my friend was going to dj then come back, so we go out to bomb, and this guy is blown beyond belief, he just did like 4 lines in the bathroom, so we are walking down the street at like 1 or 2 am, we've got out pens out, both look weird as fuck, hes a raver so hes got all these bright colored clothes on, im toned down, olive drab army jacket and black jeans, but i got all these chains and power cords and metal all over my clothes, so im fucking loud when i walk. I start to tell this guy man you should go back, cause he keeps wanting to hit all these spots with people standing right there, like 2 feet away. im like man i know your wayyyy to coked up to be out and shit, he says no im not, i still got half this bag left, and he f.ucking pulls it out, and hes a raver kid so you know its got to be in this like glow in the dark plastic bag, right then a cop car pulls up and stops right next to us, we fucking freaked, trying to act cool, we just kinda walk off, he puts the yeo away, the cops follow us real slow in their car for about a block, then just drive off. it was very strange i thought we were gonna get at least patted down for weapons (i had an illegal blade concealed) or the cops were gonna come out of their car, but they didnt.

12. drop

drop Senior Member

is guy accused me of spraypainting a fence across where my friends house when i slept over. even tho i did it i wasnt gonna tell dat faggot guy even tho he threatened to call the police on me

13. base/digital

base/digital Member

fuck that...cops here would beat u down bloody for tagging...there koo koo for coco puffs about thats shit over here man.

14. hansolohasnothingonthisbadbadboy

hansolohasnothingonthisbadbadboy Senior Member

Me and Two of my friends were busy at work doin' up a power box by some new townhomes being built. Me and Cir were both done, and Fin was just finishing up. Some security gaurd punk comes walking up behind us... Fin doesnt notice..Cir starts sayin...jo...Jo..Jo!...KYLE! and Fin looks at us and in the loudest voice possible goes... YO, WUTSUP!!!!...
    Then he saw the gaurd...We just started walking away and this Gaurd says "Stop"...WE BOLT!! Then we hear the dumbass gaurd who thinks hes a cop go "STOP, PO-LICE!" (in the most gangster voice I've ever heard)... We got away...He chased Fin through a field in his truck but he got away tooo... Ahahaha

15. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator

looks like wo do have ah cop here...haha :ph34r:

16. CaSoNe

CaSoNe Elite Member

are u fuking kidding me hahahaha FUCK THE FUZZ

17. crazee

crazee Senior Member

Bout 2 years ago when i was 13, my friend and I were writin' in a chill spot in a park when a jogger out of nowhere comes up and tackles my friend, then his jogging partner tackles me. They took us to the parks department building, we were small, in middle school, and scared so we went along with it. when we got to the building my friend started screaming "help, help these dudes are trying to beat us up!". I went with it and started screaming. Parks department people came out and rushed the joggers and took them to the ground, and we ran off. Good times.

that hapend to me kinda but i jsut whipped out my nife and was bout to fuking peirce the cunt and he was just like chill man sorry and walked off

18. cuttingxedge

cuttingxedge Senior Member

so im out middle of the day just posting stickers and tagging for the pure fun of it with my friend who doesent write were going to his house soo werw walking up this hill theres a sweet mailbox and i post a sticker on it this biker comes right beside me rips it off and screams bout the police coming and how he hates us graffiti vandals...he bikes up to more blocks turns into a house i walk beside the house see a flashy nice car i walk right up and fucking rape it with my otr hard to buff and just walk off until i hear screaming then i just booked it to my friends house it was pretty funny!
    but i wouldn't wanna run it to that dude again so i try to steer clear of his house

fuking neighboorhood watch

19. CaSoNe

CaSoNe Elite Member

u tagged somebodys nice car? ur a fuking retard

20. cuttingxedge

cuttingxedge Senior Member

sorry let me rephrase that not somebody the dude that was yelling at me

and i think he fully deserved it for yelling at me for about half n hour