Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Weirdest Graff Related Story

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Thief, May 25, 2004.

Share This Page

1. SouthSide514

SouthSide514 Member

once my friend and his bro were graffing up this abandoned building.. and his bro was like "cops are here.." all calm. and my friend didnt beleive him so he kept graffing.. and when he saw the cops he just waited for them to come he didnt even run

pussy..

2. MitNGEK

MitNGEK Elite Member

soem of these stories suck

3. shone

shone Senior Member

i was htiting up this building and this dude just comes up and goes u stupid fucking graffitier im gonna kick ur ass
    im like fuck off lemme finish and he punchs me in the face
    so i take my can and smash that mother fuckrs face and finish my throw

4. element503

element503 Elite Member

oh my god! you are so right! the cop called me a bitch and called my mom a bitch becuz she took me home and my mom didnt even say anything nor did i "...you have a little bitch of a son, you should be ashamed of your self bitch..." the last one was tended to my mom.

5. LavakingX

LavakingX Senior Member

You won't get to far here saying stuff like nigger beater.

Most people here are black

6. The Red Owl

The Red Owl Member

You sir, are an idiot.

7. joker00

joker00 Elite Member

^i second that there was no better way 2 put that (that i can think of at this point in time)

i got a werid story we r goin throw this ladies yard cuz we r goin home after a good time of taggin shit up so this truck is drivin down we r like shit cops so 4 some reason i sat in the middle of the yard thinkin im a rock they wont c me (im really smart) so it slams on the breaks so im like fuck my friends hop in the woods next 2 it and i try 2 run this bitch gets out the car and SCREAMS FREEZE THIS IS THE POLICE FREEZE i still kept runnin then the parnter in the car corners me and then she goes wut where u doin and im like uhhhhh playin ding dong ditch? shes like ok and then shes like were r ur friends im like lady i dont know and she like ok were do u live im like that way anad i point in a random deriection. so shes like ur free 2 go so i walk a lil bite she drives off and waits like 2 mins and drives back and follows me hlaf 2 my fuckin house and then i start askin fuckin random ? like when did u start so they drove off and i went home met up wit my boys and went 2 sleep

dont u love happy endings?

8. joker00

joker00 Elite Member

yeahh go my friend was taggin a dumspter (wasnt there) and some drunken hoe walks up and she like speakin some serious giberish and she hits him so he smashes the can over her head and she falls down i was laughin so hard when i heard this (the hoe was mad ugly i hurd)

9. joker00

joker00 Elite Member

hahahah lmao i wish i was there 2 see that now thats a story hahahaa

(sry i keep postin in here)
    ok so we are walkin on a road and i wanna tag a sign they r to lazy so they keep walkin and then at the end of this road it splits (both end up in the same spot) adn there is a long way and short way my friends discided 2 go the long way and i thought they took the short way well im walkin adn some guys runs up 2 me and goes did u !MAKE GRAFFITI!* (yea i did wit a magic wound!) on my fence im like no way wud any1 do that (i did it hahaha) so hes like i know you did it im like buddy i dont live around here and hes like thats it u little punkn im callin the cops so i ran 2 the kids house were the road ends and i found my 2 idoit friends and we went 2 sleep the next morin the cops are drivin all aroudn the road looks like they show up on time

10. joker00

joker00 Elite Member

i have alot more but im not gonna type them

11. SpLiTbomber

SpLiTbomber Elite Member

i was bombing naked in the winter, and was using my massivly large penis as a paintbrush... so there i was, when i ran out of white paint, so i started beating the meat. So i filled in my tag , and i got my blue paint to add detail. Then i looked down ( cuz i was on a rooftop) and saw a hooker, and looked down her shirt. So then i popped a huge ass boner, knocking the can i had in my hand out, it went flying, sumhow in mid air it hit the wall and the tip got stuck pushed in, so this can was flying evrywhere spraying, and since i have a very large cock, it was hard to miss and got covered in paint. It was very cold out, and almost immediatly started freezing. in 5 minutes i had a icicle and 2 snowballs. I turned around to climp down the stiarwell when my "icicle" hit the handrail and shattered into a thousand tiny peices. the next week the doctors gave me a new penis, exept it was bionic, and i ws really happy, cuz that thing was like a 3rd hand, and could make really good martinis...

THE END

12. joker00

joker00 Elite Member

^make sure u take it off if u can b4 u go swimmin my friend had 1 like that and 4got and then he payed the price

13. joker00

joker00 Elite Member

split love ur sig

14. spare

spare Member

another writer i know told me about this nice chill spot. so i go over to there and start workin on this nice piece. suddenly out of no where i see fucking patrol car lights within two minutes. i booked, got away, but i dont think ill be there anymore. pretty shitty story but its the only run in with the fuzz ive had. and no, im not a toy i have been out and about. ;)

15. ARESOLIC

ARESOLIC Senior Member

You guys freak when a cops online, i bet like half of the people on this site are cops or posers.But could a cop actually get you in trouble if you talk about shit liek this online. i dont see how its possible but w/e.

16. spare

spare Member

they could by finding out some info on me by my IP address. but only if they had a warrent, other wise they would be breaking the internet privacy act. plus i dont think theyre gonna get a warrent. just cuz you post stories on a graffiti site?

17. ->toNE*

->toNE* Elite Member

me an 2 of my boys just finisd off some 40dz an we were in an ally.so we were just destoryin this dumpster.i had my babyblue montana an 30mm otr red.my boy had a mop an an airsol bombing sliver.my other boy had a mop too.the next day i walkd by just laughing notice there was a note writing on it saying "if i catch u little punks spraypainting on my garbage can agine am gonna stick the spray paint in your ass an beat u up goofs"an just becuse of that i made a stencil saying evokes says fuck you..just for laughs..i coulda writing it in marker but i was high an bord do the math..

18. ARESOLIC

ARESOLIC Senior Member

one time my friend was bared up n tagged a white wall with white paint n he thoghut it was black or somethingi duno n the next day we went to see it n you could barley see it n it wasnt buffed he looked like such a toy

19. ARESOLIC

ARESOLIC Senior Member

shit this ones for the books once i was super i mean really really high n i was leaning over a roof top (low one) n i was finising the last letter of my tagg (not a bomb) n i fell n dont ask me how but i fell off n some how the can kept on spraying n you could see a long line down the wall. dont ask me how but it happened

20. soek

soek Senior Member

one time i was tagging this fucking like gay ass ditch and like a cool lookin kid came over to my house and we fucked like all day long....lol it was awesome!!@!$#!#NEdkasndk