Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

What Are The Best Markers

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by oneshokid, Nov 7, 2005.

Share This Page

1. sweetsourpork

sweetsourpork New Member

hey, i like to get a jar of washable paint, dip my whole hand in there and slap it on the surface. be sure to dip just one finger in there after your done and make a finger print as your tag.

2. PheltErUp

PheltErUp Member

silver uni paints
    kiwis with either silver gk or junobo w/ no regulator
    any mop with black grog

3. n8galicia

n8galicia Senior Member

are the K42's filled with ink or paint? I was trying to decide between them and the One4All's

4. Jenkins.

Jenkins. Elite Member

face paint pens filled with pilot, corio, grog, garvey, or nero
    or all 5.

5. n8galicia

n8galicia Senior Member

are the **** mops better than the ones from AP in terms of quality? not the ink, but the applicator

6. blackpeople

blackpeople Senior Member

otr mop for streets and deco acrylics for canvas/ books

7. KireOne

KireOne Senior Member

Krinks or Grog squeeze. Grog's drips are crazy. those little Krinks are a little cleaner

8. springbreak95

springbreak95 Senior Member

white out pens filled with thin silver rusto or the visine mops ive got a boner for fine tip markers

9. Jenkins.

Jenkins. Elite Member

I hit a box with a visine bottle filled with garvey and nero and it exploded all over my face haha.
    Had to go into a bar and try getting it off.
    3 days later at the airport it was still all over my face.
    Good times.
    I like pentel whiteouts, pilots, and like i already mentioned facepaints filled with whatever.
    Fuck buying your tools online.. :p

10. efgh809

efgh809 Guest

LED modules for accent lighting surpass the performance of halogen lamps

In the 1970s, the advent of dichroic halogen lamps allowed high-quality accent lighting in retail, hospitality, museums and other applications. From the 1990s until now, compact metal halide lamps have also been used in these applications offering more ??punch?? (for example, highlighting of merchandise even against the higher background illumination levels of department stores) alongside improvements in longevity and energy consumption.At the beginning of this decade, highbrightness LEDs showed the promise that more improvements still could be made in terms of longevity. However, until now, light output and efficacy, luminaire size and light quality compromises have been barriers to adoption.According to energy effecient and enviroment friendly,we supply various kinds of LED lights,LED Spotlights,LED T8,LED Flexible Strip,LED road lights,LED flexible strip lights,LED table lamps,LED pendant lights,LED ceiling lights etc. Here is professional LED lights world,where you can get whatever you want.

11. Zookyook

Zookyook Elite Member

theyre all exactly the same with different stickers on them ....

those are actually one of my favorite markers but the nibs go to shit real fast unless ur only writing on smooth surfaces (glass, clean metal etc...) writing on concrete isnt a good idea, even dumpsters that are rusty will tear them up...
    the krink k-66 steel tip is another favorite... u can make some nice drippy tags with them, id like to try the montana steel tip though cuz its more than twice as big

from what i read they are paint markers... but probably xylene based shit or something... go with one4alls, theyre the nicest paint markers ive ever used for blackbooks, u can cover black with white and it wont fuck up the nibs...

12. DuskSAN

DuskSAN Senior Member

What would be the best marker to use on concrete such as curbs and rough walls. Not looking for drips just solid lines and a strong nib..

13. Phillip McDougall

Phillip McDougall Elite Member

14. DuskSAN

DuskSAN Senior Member

Besides steel tips

15. zennegen

zennegen Banned

as far as markers go, for blackbooks, i use markals. and for tagging outdoors, i use crayola markers. they're dope.

16. Zookyook

Zookyook Elite Member

http://********.com/catalog/drip-mop-mini-p-845.html

replace the stars with a r t p r i m o......

those are the best for smooth concrete, and rough concrete as long as u get extra nibs, cuz ull go through a nib each time u go out, but its the best solution i know of..... i know i saw somethin where it was basically the same nib but steel mesh, never tried them but it might be worth it

17. DuskSAN

DuskSAN Senior Member

goOd lookin on mini drip mop. I have a few at my place but never tried cuz the nib felt like it would get torn up on concrete but I'll give it a try..

18. Beast0ne

Beast0ne Member

for sketchin just rack some sharpies, for bombing, i go with racked paint markers or just homemade yo.

19. wasted1

wasted1 Banned

why the hell u need to tagg concrete, just tagg on harder surfaces with cans or dont tagg at all.. you got loads of spots in us or canada to tagg with squeezers and chalk tipped markers.. as for markers id say classical Pilot Jumbo! for squeezers def krink or self maden ink.. all squeezers are excelent

20. BlacktodaFuture

BlacktodaFuture Elite Member