Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

What do toy's listen to?

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Deja805, Nov 6, 2007.

Share This Page

1. AteskOne

AteskOne Elite Member

ha...would expect that from a slob.

^^bump provinT's list. all of them except kid cudi. not a huge fan of atmosphere either. slugs older shit was way sicker.
    and anyone who's a gangstarr fan every heard of his boy big shug from boston? im good friends with the dude.

for all my RI heads...whos into sage francis?

2. woonybomber

woonybomber Banned

wat the fuck is that supost to mean

3. AteskOne

AteskOne Elite Member

means jadakiss is queer and the only people who can listen to nas are 16 year old wanna be gang bangers.

fuck mainstream artists.

4. EST2007

EST2007 Elite Member

whatchu think, cuz we got harvard, boston nigggas dont be robbin, mobbin when we starvin? smoke blunts like red auerbach in the garden, we'll see who'd hard when ur confronted by my squadron

5. AteskOne

AteskOne Elite Member

haha word. big shugs my homeboy. dude was my basketball coach back when i was a youngin and i became good friends with his son. i knew the guy before i was even into that style of hip-hop. i still kick it with him every now and again.

6. major"LEAG"

major"LEAG" Member

Sean Price
    J.Cole
    Lloyd Banks (Mixtape shit only)
    Raekwon Da Chef
    SlaughterHouse
    Guilty Simpson
    and some other people...

7. AeRo_yadidimean?

AeRo_yadidimean? Member

that bay shit and some punk rock and hip hop

8. AteskOne

AteskOne Elite Member

kimbo price son. ruck n rock are dirty. to add to the list...
    strang wondah,
    copywrite,
    jakki da motamouth,
    mr. eon,
    tame-one,
    ra the rugged man,
    cunnin lynguists,
    beatnuts,
    lords of the underground

9. flask1995

flask1995 Senior Member

lol, i have the whole Stones Throw Artist Collection on my iPod, put it on shuffle and away i go, artist's for example like kazi, madvillan, doom, j. j. fad, kaliwild, peanut butter wolf, people under the stairs, j dilla, percee p, dope shit.

10. Inlyn08

Inlyn08 Senior Member

I agree. Fuck Kid Cudi.. LOL
    Good list..
    I'd like to add Mos Def, Jedi Mind Tricks, Promoe, and Soul Assassins
    Then Gorillaz, and a shitload of other good rock.
    Ipod's got the ADD.

11. RustySpoon

RustySpoon Senior Member

big l, jeru the damaja, az, nas, immortal technique, dead prez, jedi mind tricks, wutang,mf doom, sage francis, gang starr, ill bill, lowkey, and i can keep going on an on. :)

12. AteskOne

AteskOne Elite Member

^word up. sage francis all day.

i am so fucking sick of immortal technique tho. i used to love his shit when i first got into underground hip-hop...then i realized all his shit sounds exactly the same. every track of every cd he's ever made...all the same revolution, conspiracy theory, dead fetus, bullshit. gets so annoying. he rides loose change's cock so hard. and just to add to the fact all the rockers in my town think they're underground because they learned about immortal technique like a year ago. hes like the most known underground artist out there. sorry i just cant stand technique. rant over..

13. The Kidz

The Kidz Senior Member

Wu-tang Clan and everyone in it by themself is good

14. Nick_0ne

Nick_0ne Member

lol.. Aes Rock, Doom, Talib, Mos, Erykah Badu, Dave Mathews, Sade, Cage, and maaad amounts of electro and dubstep/grime.. the beattles and jefferson ariplane and hendrix.. i do a lot of drugs.. a lot of drugs.. 3.0 at the community college..

15. Nick_0ne

Nick_0ne Member

that was a stoned rant.. sorry..

16. SMK

SMK Member

lil wayne, artifacts, ashes, rehab, five finger death punch, atreyu, lamb of god, jay z, eminem

17. ChadWarden

ChadWarden Elite Member

dying fetus, suffocation, gorerotted, napalm death, sepultura, bolt thrower, devourment, insect warfare, lich king, jig-ai, landmine marathon, sinister, skeletonwitch, and squash bowels.

18. SHER_WON_WTS

SHER_WON_WTS Senior Member

-Streetlight Manifesto, Sublime, Agent Orange, The Adicts, Black Flag, Blink 182, Gogol Bordello, Iggy and The Stooges, The Aquabats, The Specials..
    -Death Cab, The Shins, Belle and Sebastian, Bob Dylan, Jil Is Lucky, Iron and Wine, Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin, The Cure, The Kinks, The Postal Service, The Smiths, Explosion In The Sky, White Stripes.
    -NWA, Cool Kids, CLIPSE, Scapegoat Wax, Latch Brothers, Justice, Ice Cube, Hideki Nagenumi, Gorillaz, Cypress Hills, Kanye.

19. AteskOne

AteskOne Elite Member

20. woonybomber

woonybomber Banned