Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

[what Do You Think About Graff School?]

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by pSYKAOz, Apr 8, 2005.

Share This Page

?

[what do you think about graff school?]

1. sucks, should learn on youre own

34.6%
  2. duno might be ok

29.5%
  3. id go and learn some techniques

29.5%
  4. i dont careeeeeeeeee!

6.4%
  1. YANKNY-718

YANKNY-718 Elite Member

I think it's ok, because there are some people I mean kids or adults that might like graffiti but they don't get to go outside whit homies or nobody does graffiti in their city,so you know graffiti will never die, jajajajajajajajaajaajajaajja f u c k the BUFF.
    we still here doing uor thing and to that people who think they can stop Graffiti mmmmmmmmmmmm thimk again,cause this shit will never stop jaja :p

2. ssypark89

ssypark89 Senior Member

there should be a writers block instead.

3. 211_24-7

211_24-7 Senior Member

4. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA damn that shitmade em almost fall over laughing he stole the ET run
    anews.bbc.co.uk_olmedia_310000_images__314327_et300.jpg

V UNIT ACP

5. -Dr-

-Dr- Senior Member

its not graffiti unless you're breaking the law.

6. Rik JamEs

Rik JamEs Elite Member

not really did you ever here of public walls ??

7. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

most the time i call that artunless its some toy ass legal wall

8. pSYKAOz

pSYKAOz Elite Member

i know how u hate writers charging for their shit...

but u cant blame em... they are like 25+ now... they maybe got a girl... maybe some kids... gotta feed ya self and all that... and well u cant always afford to still be racking shit all the time and stuff...

so they use what they got to make some dough... i was surprised at how cheap it is actually... they get 12$ for i think its 3 hrs... (per student) most art teachers get more like 10+$ per hour per student

9. scary dreams

scary dreams Elite Member

Well, the way I see it:

Graffiti Writer: Illegal artist

Graffiti Artist: Legal Artist

Legal Wall: Not graffiti...mural.

Illegal Wall: Raw Graffiti.

10. SEAKtmb

SEAKtmb Member

FUCK THAT LEARN ON UR OWN....

11. dotone

dotone Elite Member

sounds right to me evak

12. DjTerrestrialConcept

DjTerrestrialConcept Elite Member

If you think it would help by all means go ahead! But I just think that its a pretty pointless deal.

13. CrLn3S

CrLn3S Senior Member

... c une idée merdique... j'men fou décrire en francais je sais que vous parlé toute presque francais

m'semble pour une fois k'on s'forcais pour dekoi....
    sa toute perdu sa vitalité
    spas bad

14. skateparadise

skateparadise Elite Member

im from america.. i speak english

15. it-cant-rain-all-the-timelalala

it-cant-rain-all-the-timelalala Elite Member

tu parle francais ou non?^^

and i think that those course are great even if it isnt encouraging illegal stuff ...it
    doesnt have to be illegal to look good and be fresh...i dont care about the legal
    aspect and just do my shit ...i know some guys that wont paint their names on
    legal wall but would paint something else...but thats their opinion...i dont mind
    paint my name legal for now but maybe ill change my mind ...who knows...id pay
    for this just to make the writer happy not because of the advantage of taking the
    course...graffiti is about vandalism AND art...i think its not only writers that enjoy
    seeing graffiti ...legal or illegal ...some people (as writer) consider it art... other
    vandalism... some both... even if its legal it doesnt matter to radical people who
    think its vandalism and someone else may think its a masterpiece and will like
    that block letter on that shitty warehouse but wont necesserely aprouve it and etc ...
    earring what other people think is great until they try to impose their thing to other
    that they think are wrong but actually arent... some writer think graffiti should be
    accepted by society and other think its about being rebel and adrenaline but being
    an artist is also a kind of rebellion ....anyways all im saying is get to know the different possibilities
    and escape from the "binary thougth"

16. skateparadise

skateparadise Elite Member

hey now dont go teaming up on me... i was kidding. haha

17. it-cant-rain-all-the-timelalala

it-cant-rain-all-the-timelalala Elite Member

tu parle francais ou non?^^

and i think that those course are great even if it isnt encouraging illegal stuff ...it
    doesnt have to be illegal to look good and be fresh...i dont care about the legal
    aspect and just do my shit ...i know some guys that wont paint their names on
    legal wall but would paint something else...but thats their opinion...i dont mind
    paint my name legal for now but maybe ill change my mind ...who knows...id pay
    for this just to make the writer happy not because of the advantage of taking the
    course...graffiti is about vandalism AND art...i think its not only writers that enjoy
    seeing graffiti ...legal or illegal ...some people (as writer) consider it art... other
    vandalism... some both... even if its legal it doesnt matter to radical people who
    think its vandalism and someone else may think its a masterpiece and will like
    that block letter on that shitty warehouse but wont necesserely aprouve it and etc ...
    earring what other people think is great until they try to impose their thing to other
    that they think are wrong but actually arent... some writer think graffiti should be
    accepted by society and other think its about being rebel and adrenaline but being
    an artist is also a kind of rebellion ....anyways all im saying is get to know the different possibilities
    and escape from the "binary thougth" [/b][/quote]
    etc...

it was a joke because u said that you spoke english assuming you readed that he said "everybody" spoke french !

18. skrooeapatape

skrooeapatape Senior Member

ill be in the back making fart noises.. throwing paper airplanes at monkes (ev1 expt zeck) head

19. jape-the-nape

jape-the-nape Elite Member

im with you all the way

20. oblong

oblong Elite Member

just a way to make some money but wow graffiti isnt about being taught how its about teaching yourself and developing overtime if graffiti was ment to be like that it would be an elective in highschool....