Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

What Do You Want To Be When You Grow Up ?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by _Sic_, Jan 5, 2006.

Share This Page

1. Skore_One

Skore_One Elite Member

Yeah it's called a conductor. I would drive the trains that haul wheat and such accross country though more peaceful and you can get slammed when your by yourself in the middle of nowhere. I'm sure there's a cruz controll on it somewhere :p:p:p

2. Krylon bomber

Krylon bomber Elite Member

i want to be a drug addict/jail inmate/bum/graffiti artist. B)

3. you'll never paint steel

you'll never paint steel Senior Member

freelance photographer travelling the world with my biking friends

shits gonna rule

4. _Sic_

_Sic_ Senior Member

Those cardboard boxes get soggy when wet

5. ghostbusta5

ghostbusta5 Elite Member

6. MegamanX

MegamanX Senior Member

Biologist/Chemist for a large space program

7. koper

koper Banned

graphic designer / flash designer

as is i am in uni for a general degree, but in my spare time ()not that there's a whole lot of it) i am making grphics and flash animations and such. Alot of artistic techniques i have picked up from graf have definately given me a more contemporary outlook on art and design. Plus with the rapid commercialization of graf, and the enormous growth of the internet and flash i might just make out pretty well.

8. FLA BOMBA

FLA BOMBA Banned

I've always wanted to be a pro skater. I've been skating for 8 years, and I have become such a good skater over that time, sirously. Or just work in the skate industry, like team manager or filmer.

If that doesn't work I'll just get a graphic design degree and make cash off of that.

But most of all I want to find a beutiful girl and marry her and have some kids, and teach them to skate and take them to the skatepark. And be the old dude at the skatepark that still rips after all these years. Who knows were we all go after we grow up.

Just hope most of you guys don't over dose on acid or something, make sure to take care of your selves. Cause one day you'll have one serious mid-life crisis.

9. Iamyourrealfatherbitchnigga

Iamyourrealfatherbitchnigga Senior Member

I don't care really, i could care less if i'de live in a shitty appartment for the rest of my life cause I didnt work hard when i was in school....As long as im still doing graffiti then its all good.

10. SpLiTbomber

SpLiTbomber Elite Member

thats a great way to not suceed in life and become a bum and get to sitting on the streets begging for food...

im probly guna go into like sum kinda graphical shit like and artist/photographer

11. Myme

Myme Senior Member

I wanna do like the same thing, but maybe work for a clothing company that's graffiti-oriented or something. I could only dream of making a living out of graffiti like seen or binho.

12. SpLiTbomber

SpLiTbomber Elite Member

hahahahahahahaahahahahahahaaa i would have to hunt you down and strangle you with chicken wire if you were serious

13. alien

alien Senior Member

a graphic artist

14. dressdemwhores

dressdemwhores Senior Member

a rogue CIA agent so i could sell you tainted marijuana all day long from southeast asia live from my little hut that i share with palpen.

15. medea7

medea7 New Member

Still deciding what to do with my life. I'm doing an accelerated high-school program, and I can handle the workload.. but it really cuts down on the time I have to decide what I want to do with my life. I don't want to be stuck in a job that I hate, that consumes all my time, that eats my soul. :( So I'm thinking a pharmacist or a socio-anthropologist. (i<3anthropology+travel, but I wouldn't really be able to handle being away from my s/o for that long heh.) Anyhow, pharmacists seem to have decent pay, flexible hours, in demand, .. not to mention valium if it gets real stressful hah. ;)
    Oh, and a samurai.
    Cause samurais fucking pwn ninjas AND pirates.

16. mano

mano Senior Member

i want to make shirts and maybe other things but i want to be a silk screener

17. jinx671

jinx671 Senior Member

I WANNA BE AN ARCHITECT OR PROBABLY GET INTO MODEL PHOTOGRAPHY OR SOME SHITT... ;)

18. _spetznaz

_spetznaz Senior Member

Physical Therapist

19. Msfyt

Msfyt Elite Member

lol...a milf!!!

20. sika_2002

sika_2002 Elite Member

hahaha, damn ill have to make good friends with your kids,

i duno what i wana do anymore. anything that i enjoy doing an that pays well