Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

What does your name mean?

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Zayus, Jul 17, 2008.

Share This Page

1. Bongoat

Bongoat Member

GOAT, GOAT PD, GOAT PD 403,

The idea behind GOAT, started because it was the name of a character from an old MTV show called Downtown. And it used to be one of my favorites. And it's the entire reason I got into Graff. The one episode had a dude named Matt all stoked because the train cars were down for the night, and so he (tries) to ditch his friends to go and bomb the cars. And it pretty much all meant a lot to me, as lame as it sounds, and everything they were doing with Graff in the show, pretty much sparked my interest. And that was about nine or ten years ago.

Goat PD is for whenever I write outside of my own neck of the woods, It's the initials of my current neighborhood, which is the same one I grew up in, and first started in. So this area means a lot to me, which is why I chose to add PD to my name, because it sort of is my "Crown without a Crown", in a sense. Because I always rep my little Kingdom.

Goat PD 403 is for whenever I write out of my City. 403 Is our telephone area-code. It lets the savvy figure out where I'm from, when I write cross country.

2. Imscared

Imscared Member

Squid' is a contraction of "Squirrelly Kid"

I use to suck when i first started writing. I wrote Base and when i started painting with a crew who was much better than me I came up with the name. Mostly it was to humble myself.

so now whenever i write my name it helps me realize theres always gonna be people better than me at painting. ha I'm lame

3. wrekstyle

wrekstyle Senior Member

i write Spades (like the suit) and the number i write next reflects how i felt at that moment for eg. Spades1, Spades2, depends on what mood im in...i guess its kinda complex....but i like it like that.:

Descriptions of the Suit of Spades
    Two - Signifies change. For instance, the feeling of walking in one direction then suddenly you take a step in another direction and continue on from there. This card deals with a definite, decided change of course in readings.
    Three - Signifies routine matters and unexpected events. The feeling of running into somebody at the store you haven't seen for a long time.This is one of the more neutral cards in the deck. It is generally a pleasant card and the other cards around it provide the emotion.
    Four -Indicates illness or depression. The card cautions you about health and mental state. It's a depressing, gloomy, unhealthy card.
    Five - Signifies anger, as in red hot anger. Imagine a forest being burned down. Sometimes a good clearing is needed for new growth.
    Six - Signifies caution, most of the time. This card is a warning to proceed slowly, hold back, keep certain emotions in reserve. Some of the time, it indicates pregnancy.
    Seven – Signifies deep loss; something that will be deeply grieved.
    Eight - Signifies tears. Imagine tears of pity, self-pity, sorrow, crying, etc. Also can be cleansing, comforting, healing tears.
    Nine – Signifies intense grief and anguish, feeling of mourning. The period of longing for what can't be brought back. Unresolved heartaches.
    Ten - Indicates a journey.
    Jack - Represents a male, young in age or "spirit", having dark hair and eyes. Usually intellectual rather than emotional in how he views the world, he seeks justice and is judgmental by nature.
    Queen - Represents a female, dark hair and eyes.
    King - Represents a male, older in age or "spirit", having dark hair and eyes. Trust his guidance, he has insight to help you find direction.
    Ace - 1) When the Apex or point of the Spade points up in the reading it means a conclusion, an ending. Considered the Death Card, meaning the death of circumstances, not people, 90% of the time. Remember, with death, there is always a new beginning. Death in reading cards is a door offering a new beginning. 2) Apex pointing down: The card is telling you about someone or something at a distance, not in this location, usually quite far away.
    Suit of Spades Personality Traits: Analytical, truth-seeking, logical by nature. These individuals are driven by their minds, not their hearts. They are, therefore, not especially emotionally-inclined. Spades people make excellent judges, lawyers, dealers of justice. They also can be difficult to get along with, so caught up in right and wrong

When i saw this list i decided to write spades to express my many moods that im in...

Last edited: Nov 12, 2008
  4. planetaryduality

planetaryduality Senior Member

my childhood nickname jus evolved into my tag when i got into it.
    ...i useta write it on shit not even realizing it was "graffiti", it was jus good fun :)

5. MARTYRaz

MARTYRaz Banned

martyr is most commonly used today to describe an individual who sacrifices his life (or personal freedom) in order to further a cause or belief for many...and i write FE after my name which means fuck everyone...

6. Yellow Haze

Yellow Haze Senior Member

Well i am looking for a name. So far, i got:

-Ragdoll
    -Smiles
    -Ruff
    -Hy3rid

What shall i choose?

7. Queezy

Queezy Elite Member

8. Yellow Haze

Well i have decided on one anyway:

Prey

9. Yellow Haze

SIKFUCK, i am brand new, never graffiti'd before in my life, so get off my back. You don't just sit down and go "hmm, il tak this name"

Anyway, i have now done my first piece. A marker, (black) on a bustop.

Not too big, but not tiny, not so good, not awful.

10. Bink1

Bink1 Elite Member

i write bink , and it means BEST''ink''

11. Dose.onek

Dose.onek Member

"Dose" i got from the syringe i re-filled my marker with..like i was giving the marker a dosage.. cause i was like mesuering out like 2ml, 3ml, 4ml lol...

12. tempest

tempest Senior Member

dope means something is good. it also means marijuana(or heroin). dank means potent-ass weed. therefore, dank means really fucking good. well actually i just like the dak and wantd a 4 letter word. :D

"Dude if u kant figure ouh yer own tag, jump offa bridge."
    a name means alot bro. giv him time. go paint a bridge.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2008
  13. ober

ober Member

My name was given to me by someone who inspired me to get into writing so it's sentimental. Not anything I've ever seen or heard before so, all is well.

14. pedobear

pedobear Member

A professional poet, employed to compose eulogies for his lord. If the employer failed to pay the proper amount, the bard would then compose a satire. In other European societies, the same function was fulfilled by skalds, rhapsodes, minstrels and scops, among others.

15. aekone

aekone Senior Member

Risk because it's what I take.
    Every time I go out bombin the risk gets bigger.
    In my neighborhood anyway (It's kinda small)
    And I know the names taken but I don't give a fuck.

16. drOping

drOping Senior Member

I write JSD, its about a dream I have...as a matter of fact, I just went out to bomb one and have been reading BS since i got home an hour ago...shits addicting

17. b*ez

b*ez Guest

B*ez

Be Easy

i like things that are easy.. (your moms, sisters, aunts)

18. LowPro

LowPro New Member

yea i write lowpro cause 1 it rymes haha 2 cause it come out good looking when you write it the right style and 3 which my friend kaki realized is that we are all underground (low) artists (pro).

19. gunsofbrooklyn

gunsofbrooklyn Senior Member

my new name is toid
    just writing random shit in my calculator and TOID kept popping up so i just chose it

20. pencilpusha

pencilpusha Senior Member

it's my real name...with a few letters missing