Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

What Makes A Writer Good?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by sibil juggalo, Jul 20, 2005.

Share This Page

1. ASEN

ASEN Banned

Beef? I think not.

Eat your vegetables, you fucking ignorant piece of shit. Stop pretending.

2. .A.K.4.7.

.A.K.4.7. Elite Member

3. .A.K.4.7.

.A.K.4.7. Elite Member

fuck this thread is stupid

who cares what makes a writer good
    its all opinions. one person may think 1 writer is dope and then next person may hate them. its all opinions

and euro graffiti is dope, dont have such a closed mind. european writers do crazy crazy shit. probably more crazy than most other people

4. ASEN

ASEN Banned

Exactly.. if people would stop debating all these fucking issues, we'd have a lot more quality on the forums. Go out and learn what makes a writer good.

5. seKoyourStylesdry

seKoyourStylesdry Member

Im sure Arnold Shwarzeneggar has tiny balls. Most body builders do. haha.

6. JUGGALOWRITER

JUGGALOWRITER Member

i think we should revolt against sibil cause hes the retarted person who made the forum

7. Mr. Popularity

Mr. Popularity Member

We should revolt against you because you're the retard who thinks a thread is called a forum.

Juggalos are homosexuals.

8. Shrink

Shrink Senior Member

You know what makes a writer good? If they kill themselves.

So, hurry up, get good.

9. .A.K.4.7.

.A.K.4.7. Elite Member

not funny

try again

10. Volume_one_

Volume_one_ Senior Member

I think its pritty funny all the realy goood writers go into these toy battles and talk shit about the toy writers and say shit like man thats garbage and wow thats crap instead of talking shit point out the good parts of there work and point out the crap

i'm also getting pritty sick of car2nist he talks shit about everyone and how shitty there styles are then you look at his style and from what i've seen its nice but its nothing new out of maybe the 9 or 10 sketchs of his that i've seen are all the same style come on man try somethin new

also i dont know about anyone els but i olny try to sketch shit that i can paint and i realy dout that car2nist can paint his sketches ;)

11. Ume

Ume Moderator

tat's cause he doesn't paint...

12. Msfyt

Msfyt Elite Member

a good writer doesnt know he/she is a good writer

the easiet way to make a good writer bad, ego

13. K0tt0nKandyandP0psicles

K0tt0nKandyandP0psicles Elite Member

14. Highfiver

Highfiver Senior Member

Egos always fuck up writer.

Bombing is what makes a good writer.

ASSS HOLEEEEEEE :ph34r:

15. Msfyt

Msfyt Elite Member

failing

to get better one must fail first

otherwords

pratice

16. southgate

southgate Senior Member

I think what makes a writer good is the ability to pick up on what other people do and use it to their advantage. Not being a copy cat but just looking at what other people have done.. I've been doing it for two years but not taking it as serious as I should..It's hard when your a loner tagging in Detroit because I constantly have to watch out for people when I should have someone watching my back...This is because all my friends are afraid of Detroit and don't understand graffiti like I do..I always promised myself though even if I had to go out by myself I will continue to bomb Detroit from walls, watertowers and soon billboards... I should pick up on freights too, maybe when I get my bills organized more I will pick up more Montana Gold cans.

17. .ProperDozerPhaze.

.ProperDozerPhaze. Senior Member

no wonder, hes banned.

18. Msfyt

Msfyt Elite Member

19. Tye

Tye Senior Member

I think a number of things makes you a good graff writer. I mean with me I can see a tag thats so good I think its a good as any wildstyle peice. I guess I just like most graffiti because if you go around hating on anyone who has just little problems you will never learn to appreciate it as much. Remember you never really no how hard someone is trying.

20. EsKoNeR!!

EsKoNeR!! Elite Member

a good writer isnt just about the style.
    i think when looking at what makes a writer good, there are two different types.
    the writers you know and the writers you dont.
    iif you dont know them, thats part of the good. not having any idea who they are. not knowing what race, how big, if their nice, an asshole, not knowing anything. but you still see their shit.
    they both have to have nice styles, nice spots, and not afraid to try new styles and branch out.. not to mention a good variety of tags, throws, pieces, rollers, etc.
    with writers you know, they should be humble, willing to help out the kids, and know their history.
    that type of shit