Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

What Not To Bring When Bombing.

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Shrink, Nov 25, 2004.

Share This Page

1. cyens

cyens Senior Member

I guess I cannot bring my self then

When you dont have an ID the cops arrete you and bring you the station untill someone comes and prooves who you are, so its stupid, always bring an ID

2. Seek

Seek Member

don't bring any means of ID. that way if you are caught they don't have a solid name to go by (you can always make one up!). got chased by the cops about a year ago and ditched my backpack (with the cans of paint in it) in someone's front bushes hoping to come back and grab it later that night. went back for it and seen a bunch of people standin around it. it was too late and they had already looked in the bag. i asked if I could have it back and they told me the cops were on the way and that they wouldn't give it back. so I left. stupid me left my student ID in the same bag. got a phone call from the cops and didn't answer it, and never heard from them again. :ph34r:

Peace.

3. EONone

EONone Senior Member

#1: Sad

#2: A-fuckin-men. Yall that don't bring ID = not smart. Have fun sitting in the station.

by the way... the work in your deviant is fuckin sick cyen.

4. devestator78

devestator78 Member

don't take anything but paint, caps and latex gloves, wear dark clothes, a hoody if you can to pull over your face if you happened to get chased and need to hide in bushes or a dark spot, and maybe a rough outline or two but not a sketchy, either go alone or have a friend or two that also bomb to keep six, simple enough, and thats it, if you take proper precautions it could save you from a pile of mischief charges, they can't prosecute you unless they catch you in the act or have witnesses to testify at court who seen you in the act if you get caught, it's all about knowing your rights "anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law", and with that said, NEVER say anything EVER if you do happen to get caught! thats the foremost golden rule in my book, loose lips sink ships, once they get you talking the ball's in they're court then! it's all downhill from there, have a fun ride! this should all be common sense knowledge, but there are those out there who just don't give a fuck and don't take precaution for anything they do and those are usually the ones in the most fucked up situations, it's all up to the person at hand if they want they're life complicated by carelessness

5. EONone

EONone Senior Member

That may have been one giant run on sentence, but it was very true. Those are the rules that everyone should abide by. Beside, if you don't, you're just gonna get yourself fucked anyway.

6. joust

joust Elite Member

haha double the felonys!

7. xylene hug

xylene hug Elite Member

8. indigo

indigo Senior Member

i never bring change or keys

9. SIAH

SIAH Senior Member

i always bring my black friends with me cause they aint gonna roll on ya, good look outs'n'shit,and they can run like'a mutha fucker...what i dont bring...i dont bring no money,no id's, pretty much what yall done said..

10. NightStalker

NightStalker Senior Member

don't bring guns , knives , id , wallet ( only some cash in sock ) , cd/mp3 player ( don't use it ) , heavy stuff ( i.e backpack whit school stuff )

11. kyer

kyer Senior Member

god these are such dumb threads.... use ur fucking common sense on what not to bring u dont need to ask

12. kyer

kyer Senior Member

is it hard for you to speak normal english?

13. Wakestarr

Wakestarr Senior Member

Don't bring anything thats incriminating....and bring your common sense :rolleyes:

14. Dyser

Dyser Senior Member

I never bring my cell phone....... I had a bad expirence.... roof top and phone ringing nearly equaled death. I dont bring drugs.... So if i did get caught i wouldnt have to deal with possetion charges. And i dont bring my walkman.... Just stick to the basics paint and markers...... that is really bout it.

15. Kojas

Kojas Senior Member

16. ^FinDING NeNo^

^FinDING NeNo^ Member

I always never take any cloths.....I go tag with only my Y fronts.....oh yeah and an B2 pencil... :ph34r: :ph34r:

17. ^FinDING NeNo^

^FinDING NeNo^ Member

Oh yeah 'xylene hug' where was that sig. picture taken??The one with that punk rocker??

18. cyens

cyens Senior Member

the joyfull smell of sexism.... " sigh "

fuck off

19. ASPEK

ASPEK New Member

bring the shit that requires your mission the only thing that shouldnt go is your wallet and if you bring you fone turn the vol. down for those quite open spots......

pace

20. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

dont bring people who dont write or people who want to write but theyre garbage. cause if you put up somehting nice and theres something garbage next to it in the same color scheme theyre both gonna look like shit. happened a few days ago with this kid who says he writes. why is this in the tools and tips section?