Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

What Not To Bring When Bombing.

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Shrink, Nov 25, 2004.

Share This Page

1. curve

curve Senior Member

sometimes its nice to burn before bombing, i personally will roll a joint or an L so after i smoke it all, there's no evidence left. i only carry paint, markers, stickers, a watch, and a single key to my house in my backpack. the backpack fits on me real nice and i usually ride my bike, too.

2. DeRiVe OnEr

DeRiVe OnEr Senior Member

I found that putting your paint in large mcdonalds bags is pretty dope, it's not as loud as a plastic bag and people just think you're carrying a couple of big macs around haha

and I like bringin my girl...she thinks I'm hot when I'm painting :rolleyes:

3. shak

shak Member

to all the ppl saying they dont bring anything that makes noyse....wat the fuck
    you think your cans do? if you didn t think about it put a magnet under ur cans to be slicker :ph34r:

4. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator

it dont work. the balls are marble. not metal

5. thehyb

thehyb New Member

friends, girls,(well thats everywhere i go) cans that i wont need,

6. MODGrafix

MODGrafix Senior Member

just bring some paint in a bag and a flashlight.

7. joust

joust Elite Member

pets. I brought my dog once... no im kidding i dident really but still it would be pretty funny.

8. denali

denali Senior Member

that would kick ass if on haloween ur crew or something dressed up as batman and spiderman and ran around bombing all night.........i would laugh my ass off if i saw that hoehoehoe

9. meatgrinder

meatgrinder Senior Member

just fucking bring your flesh sleepin bags.....needles...lube.....cock ringz

10. sika_2002

sika_2002 Elite Member

11. joust

joust Elite Member

hahah nice. I bring my keys, paint, caps, markers (of course) usually a sketch if its a really hard peice to paint, no weed, no alchahol, nothing that would incriminate me futher, a cigar (i love smoking a cigar while i paint) and thats it.

12. DiSK04ExP

DiSK04ExP Member

shit bring markers tips ink bottles (incase i run out) wat else spay paint(montana)and dont ever bring ur chick uless she is coll wit it

13. UncleSey

UncleSey Member

when i go bombing, i dont take my bagpack i take a shopping bag instead and i but my cans in tehere, and i leave my phone, keys, markers and unnessesary caps at home :ph34r:

14. the infamous one

the infamous one Elite Member

if there in a shopping bag dont they rattle like fuck...reminds me when i stood in front of a cop took a can out and started dancing and shaking it in front of him :D

15. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

would cans of paint fit in one of those ugly ass McDonalds drink holder things? either that or like a cardboard glass bottle six pack holder thing?

16. DeRiVe OnEr

DeRiVe OnEr Senior Member

hmmm.... ^worth looking into I think haha

17. banz

banz Senior Member

i ussualy don't take drugs with me, i do them before i go out ^__^

Just in case i get busted, whit the damage to private property shit i'm cool, i don't wanna get a drugs arres also...

18. casperFT

casperFT Senior Member

i never take

1. weed

2.bbook

3. anything xpensive

4. a hobo

19. pogopope

pogopope Senior Member

why not? usually when im out [unless im just tagging] my girlfriend is with me, of course shes a painter too tho. but do you think painting is strictly *mans game* or something? why would you limit yourself to who you would bring. i say if theyre cool im down with them coming.

20. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

ive tried to get chicks to get into writing, but they dont find it as interesting or fun as i do. one came painting with me once and ended up leaving cause she didnt want to get dirty climbing up a bank under a highway overpass cause i was painting the little vertical section there. there are female writers out there tho