Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

What to do the first time out.

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by thephillafromma, Feb 18, 2009.

Share This Page

1. wrekstyle

wrekstyle Senior Member

. Yea what he said...jus go out there be aware of what's going on around you and just straight bomb...have. No mercy on wateva wall u paint...again "everybody is a critict"...graffiti is somthing you gotta do for u... Jus get up and show respect

2. thephillafromma

thephillafromma Senior Member

dude thats what pizza places were made for me and my dude were just out and we went to a pizza plce yum yum

3. thephillafromma

so ive been out a couple times now and its sooo much fun

4. iPwnF00lz

iPwnF00lz Senior Member

mad respect

Last edited: Feb 24, 2009
  5. cigarette

cigarette Senior Member

speak ing of which GET A DOOBIE ABOOBIE

at 4.2o its good tohave a joint to burn...

RECAP the night

6. east.LCF

east.LCF Member

i dont know how yall kids get baked and paint. better advice is roll a blunt and leave it at home to chill on when you get back. possibly get you a nice IPA or a stout those go well with chronic and it will be a good way to calm you down when ever you get back.
    also glad to see you've been out a few times and have been successful just stay up have fun and watch the fuck out

7. moonboots

moonboots Senior Member

your first time you should go get baked and have 26 on the way to the spot and smash your empty bottle at a cop car and well your at it tell him to fuck off then go to the spot and do your little toy tag then your gonna throw yours empty cans at the wall as iff your hardcore then after that smoke another J and tag 3 more cop cars and paint a big dick on your nextdoor neighbors door then pass out on your front steps! thats what i do at least

8. cigarette

cigarette Senior Member

for sure he's right.

smoking weed can only enhance your graffiti experiences.

once you get to be really pro, you can experiment with such variations as... Smoke a reefer while walking downtown as you paint. hum your favourite rap song really loud, and recite in an angrilly fashion it's lyrics.
    all while walking along kopping tags.

and most important
    SOLICIT PROSTITUTES WITH DRUGS WHILE OUT ON A RUN
    Mind you most of these things (including drinking on the job. are very risky. But once mastered. YOU will find YOUR TASK AT HAND much more enjoyable

9. thephillafromma

i did for more cop cars cuz im hardcore like that

10. cigarette

cigarette Senior Member

dont forget to solicit your prostitutes

11. Aesir

Aesir Senior Member

I like to sell Tupperware while I'm out bombin. You know, you see some lady on the street and you're just liek " AYO! Buy some fuckin' Tupperware, it keeps your shit freshhhhhh." I did it my first time out and i've been doing it ever since.

12. thephillafromma

i want some fucking tupperware hook me uppp

13. PeeInTheShower

PeeInTheShower Elite Member

first time out, walk up to the very point you have to run to the spot (depending on if its a highway or a streetside spot)... pretend like you're someone on their cellphone walking down the street... bringing your dog (no bullshit) is less heat...if you're rollin' out with a mop or marker keep it in your crotch while you're doing your thing walking down the street.

14. RhodeIsland

RhodeIsland Elite Member

And bring shit that asks people to donate to cancer..

No ones gunna arrest a guy trying to get people to donate to cancer

15. RhodeIsland

RhodeIsland Elite Member

I should rip out your tounge, change your sig you asshole

16. moonboots

moonboots Senior Member

is it me or did this thread just get alot better....but any ways i was still thinking about first time bombing and that tupperware idea is soo good but you should always wear your ipod full blast so you cant hear anything around you and ask some local hoes if they would like to be your look out and pay that bitch 50 bucks to do that when your done with your piece and dont need a look out just kick her in the box and soffacate her drag her to the front of the buliding you just hit write your name in the blood from her box on the window and call the cops saying you just witnessed a murder then dont forget to put your tupperwear business card in her cleavage just for good measures....but thats only if its your first time bombing

17. Basic954

Basic954 Senior Member

Sometimes I hate sarcasm. But, seriously. First time out - just be careful. Careful but not paranoid. Wear dark colors but not all black. Maybe like olive green or navy blue, you blend it more naturally and it doesn't look as suspicious. Maybe just catch some tags or some slaps or stencils your first time. Find some dope spots you wanna bomb and scope em first. You may also just want to go for a walk and look for a chill spot to practice and catch some tags along the way.

18. TastySesamcrew

TastySesamcrew Senior Member

Bring just 1 or 2 cans, go to a safe spot, don't try to piece just do tags and throws, don't walk back the same way you got there, don't tag on your way there only on the way back.

19. Basic954

Basic954 Senior Member

Shouldn't you tag on the way there? That way if you get cuaght there's no serious damage? Chances are your not going to get roped up for catching some tags, but you never know...

20. thephillafromma

better?