Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

What to do the first time out.

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by thephillafromma, Feb 18, 2009.

Share This Page

1. bayers

bayers Member

Buy some ply-wood boards and practice until someone says you're ready (or you think your ready).
    Typically though, everyone sucks and experience helps so do your thing and have someone who can keep a good 6 round when your doin heaty shit.

2. sallybsk

sallybsk Senior Member

hahahahhaha
    I've been sitting in front of my computer crying, from laughing too much, trying to eat jello. AHAHA i don't know why I found this so funny.

3. thephillafromma

thephillafromma Senior Member

the question is what flavor jello?

4. DirtyDozen520

DirtyDozen520 Senior Member

Ok so yesterday way my first time goin out.
    I went with two of my homies who go out alot and it was around 6pm so it was sort of dark.

we went through this white neighborhood and some lady drove by and was like 'hey do you guys need something? I know your not from this neighborhood and just wanted to tell you that we have a neighborhood watch"
    I just told her that me and my friends were just cutting through to get over there (i pointed somewhere) and then she left.

fuckin nosey bitch

anyway the 3 of us had like 4 cans of paint and we each found a spot on this wash and each did our little throwie, i was like the least experienced one, so mine sucked ass but i dnt really care. I wasnt expectin it too be all that..
    Now i got some inspiration to keep doin it on paper for a while

5. B.S. POLICE

B.S. POLICE Banned

you should have said THIS IS AMERICA BITCH, FUUUCK YOUUU!!!!

6. ..romero..

..romero.. Elite Member

dont be a dumbass is a good thing to remember when you go out the first time.and tie your shoes.thats how i got caught.my shoe came out and i tried to slide my shoe into it(while im still running) and ended up fucking up my knee pretty bad.i almost got away with just tresspassing but instead they found a marker by my leg(that i was trying to hide) and my bag like 15 feet away.....so yeah stash your shit if you have to run.i think if i would have just left them damn things my life would be a whole lot less shittier right now haha.

7. REASonONE

REASonONE Member

Fuck all that shit, no matter how good you are, BOMB BOMB BOMB BOMB! If you get up more than other people they cant say shit to you, and you will get alot better alot quicker.

8. zenne

zenne Elite Member

yeah, also, and this is of utmost importance, remember to bomb any throws by the name of "cope" of "ja". your shit is definatly WAY better than theirs. then if you run out of paint, break into micheals, assuming it night time and its closed, and rack a shit load of paint, then when you hit your spot, run like a mother fucker and whatever paint you have left, just point in front of your feet and spray until you run out, hopefully you wont run out until your on your doorstep.

9. Black Flag

Black Flag Elite Member

Yeah they can....and who cares if you get good faster when you prob will get all your shit lined for being a prick.

10. provinT13

provinT13 Senior Member

^^ agree, i'd rather not get up in great spots and pratice more on paper and in chill spots rather then getting up in great spots but with shit.

11. blunttokes

blunttokes Elite Member

word same shit happend to me but i had stickers and a cap coverd in paint wit a can 100meters away or so they suspected was mine and pinned it on me
    that was the first time..
    2nd was from some rat bitch watchin us n callin the cops while shes and her boyfriend hiding in her car on the phone with the cops and peeled off as we got in the snitches site pretty fucked but w.e .
    3rd time was dope 60 doller tresspassing cuz they had no proof

Last edited: Mar 12, 2009
  12. KSFone

KSFone Member

hahahaha I have no idea how you come up with this stuff

13. THAT BOY DOWN THE BLOCK

THAT BOY DOWN THE BLOCK Senior Member

he steals bits and pieces from Dane Cook comedy specials probably

14. REASonONE

REASonONE Member

You need to chop off your hands. Your never going to enjoy bombing if your scared that someone might think you suck, because you do! Go bombing for the entertainment, and the skills will come to you.

15. Fube

Fube Elite Member

haha my first time out i went to my old school (first mistake)

drove my car, the only car in the lot at that right to the spot (2nd mistake)

spent bout 10 min wondering where i should do it. took a piss.

started a throwie outline and then bitched out.

as i got to my car and started it, started rolling away i see police/security car speeding past me and he gets out and gos where i was at. so there was cameras i didnt notice.

but i got away clean.

lucky me.

i was a shaky mess driving home.

no matter what your gunna be a shaky mess your first time out, it helps if u have some buddies to go out with that u trust or have been painting before.

i remember we had a power outage that streached 4 blocks, that was about the best time painting ive had solo. it was like i had a time freeze button. awesome.

jitters leave with time, unless u get busted.

16. intifada

intifada Senior Member

everyone is hella sketched out their first few times. I feel like having started alone helped me.

the best tip i can give is this:

just keep breathing. seriously. if your hand is shaky, your tags and throwies will look like shit and the rest of your persona will come off as sketchy to anyone that sees you. just breathe, relax, if youre walking, just walk, dont think about getting caught. when youre hitting something, just do it, think less, and just let it go. I dont smoke weed, but i can understand why people smoke before they go out. But if you can get in that chill state of mind without drugs, all the better.

17. .The.OhZ.

.The.OhZ. Senior Member

if anything drink a few beers maybe get wasted...takes the edge off and smokin weed dont help at all if anything makes you more sketch...unless your with your boys then SMOKE IT UP! lol

Last edited: May 2, 2009
  18. Warvane

Warvane Member

lol im liking this thread for some reason. ive been practicing on paper for a little while now but i still havent come up with a good name. im good at making an S, C, and E and thats really it so far. ill go out as soon as i think of a name that dont look/sound fuckin retarded.

19. Neg_INFLUENZ

Neg_INFLUENZ Guest

how do u get past ur parents? i cant drive yet so i can never think of an excuse

20. CrashOverRide

CrashOverRide Member

If you've never committed any crimes before you might be shaky, spray painting was little kid shit in my eyes so it was just second nature.