Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Whats The First Thing You Wrote On?

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Michael, Dec 19, 2005.

Share This Page

1. leaks

leaks Senior Member

i found a can with a cap on it down in the train tracks when i was blazin so i walked around taggin that how i got into this shit now i am an addict goin to rehab

2. ruse

ruse Senior Member

i bombed about 60+ streetlights the 1st time i went solo with permanat marker. walkin bak from town at 3am. keep outta my own area tho

3. vare_187uk

vare_187uk Senior Member

a bollard and after the first i didnt stop i did about 12 straight up then lamposts aswell

4. some guy from NCI...

some guy from NCI... Elite Member

Tables, bathroom walls/doors etc...

5. Seek139

Seek139 Senior Member

Seeing trains in the yard and the writing on them sparked my interest seems like i was raised on it.

6. step one

step one Senior Member

my first big bomb/piece was on a semi-trailer that was parked over night at a loading bay at some furniture company

7. ~¨Stop¨~

~¨Stop¨~ Member

my first one was on a wall not far away from the railways. It was people workin on some train, and at the other side of the fence there is a road, cars passing bye. And it was a trailer standing still and a huge wall behind it. So me and my friend caught the spot up and started writin, they couldnt see us cuz we hid behind the trailer :D When we was finnished we just walked down the road and a cop car was driving bye. Fuckin luck we wasnt standin there 30 more seconds.

8. bacK-home

bacK-home Senior Member

my first tag was on sum bus shelter and it got washed off by the city in like 2 weeks, my first piece was under sum bridge

9. Aven

Aven Senior Member

first throw up was on a gas station wall

10. Stewe

Stewe Senior Member

park shelter where they have those like picnics i like to piss off old people what can i say

11. Seek139

Seek139 Senior Member

yeah...old people dont understand but if ur in a coal town they do...

12. textathief

textathief Senior Member

first tag........high way sign, busy road
    piece........legal wall

13. MightyOrFloeOne

MightyOrFloeOne New Member

....my first big piece was on top of a closed down Best Buy store...that was cool

14. ss_Solo

ss_Solo Senior Member

havent' hit anywhere...i've been drawing for like 3 months so i'm not that good, still just sketchin away lol

15. DJLotus

DJLotus Senior Member

First throw up was on the side of a small tunnel.

16. aces

aces Elite Member

bathroom mirror and yes it was public so it wasn't horribly weak but still its a bathroom so you can't get caught because no camera. unless of course somebody walks in but then what are they gunna do. they you just run b4 they see anthing

17. BNICE

BNICE Member

18. uhhh

uhhh Elite Member

i got caught tagging a bathroom mirror, the guy didn't say anything cuz he didn't see the marker. but if anything it looked like i was pissing in the sink cuz i had the marker down so he couldn't see it, it freaked me out though cuz it was during grocery shopping with my mom so i couldn;t leave for an hour. man thats a stupid story, fuck it.

19. uhhh

uhhh Elite Member

i got caught tagging a bathroom mirror, the guy didn't say anything cuz he didn't see the marker. but if anything it looked like i was pissing in the sink cuz i had the marker down so he couldn't see it, it freaked me out though cuz it was during grocery shopping with my mom so i couldn;t leave for an hour. man thats a stupid story, fuck it.

20. Short Ethiopian Kid

Short Ethiopian Kid Elite Member

you just wasted 20 seconds of my life , by me reading that bullshit 2 fucking times