Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Wheatpaste

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by C-money fresh!, Sep 2, 2007.

Share This Page

1. CHUB

CHUB Senior Member

Yeah, as long as you mix it well(wisk most def) and have the right proportions (1:4) youll be good. I dont even cook mine and its still good.

2. m u t e

m u t e Member

thanks for the props.

i suggest something like a dawn soap bottle. it is what i use and works great. squirt it on the surface then spread it with a brush.

[Broken External Image]:http://www.instawares.com/products/D/DOT-325045_711200655335_Full.jpg

also make sure you dont leave it in for to long (if you do refrigerate it). i left mine in my bag for about 4-5 days and when i opened it a lot of pressure let lose and a bit shot out and got on me as well. the stuff fucking reeks like hell. either way your probably best off making it fresh before each outing.

cops are somewhat of a issue here as well. i typically go out during the week and avoid the weekend. later the better.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2008
  3. steven2260

steven2260 New Member

smudge

i did a couple of pastes one night on a building and some street post and when i was putting them up all the ink smudge and stated to run. they were printed off the computer couldnt that be y?

any ideas? or how to stop it?

4. fuqqdiqq

fuqqdiqq Senior Member

it has to be laser printed. you probably used an inkjet. make copies of your printed picture on a copy machine and youll be straight.

5. Maste

Maste Senior Member

so i made my birst batch today (yay haha) and i put it in a few water bottles (i dont have huge posters) and i just freestyled really...i tried to measure usign a cutoff dr pepper can haah but i ended up usign a different mix until i was happy with the consistnecy...is this baaad? and ill post up the results soemtime tommorow :)

6. CHUB

CHUB Senior Member

So theres a bunch of stupid gang graffiti going down at my locla mural wall/place in town. It will get shut down if this shit keeps going on, so I had an idea.

ai247.photobucket.com_albums_gg131_Shadrick15_jh037.jpg

This is like a rough layout of what its gonna be like. Im not an advocator for beef, but I know the kids who put that shit up there werent meaning anything by it, but they did more damage then what they caused. Im thinking about making a little beurocracy logo with the black fist some of you might of seen in my previous posts. Any ideas?

7. BigBlueViolence

BigBlueViolence Elite Member

I would just paint over the gang graff, not make it obvious that you are going over their shit on purpose,and start unnecessary shit with gangs...

or stop painting legals.

8. CHUB

CHUB Senior Member

Its not actually gangs. Its a bunch of kids who thought itd be funny to spraypaint BLOOD and CRIP shit down there. I made the censorship posters just to poke fun at them while covering up theyre dumb stuff.

9. Maste

Maste Senior Member

make the letters a lot bigger thatll ake the statement bolder and bring more attention to the fact that its all bullshit

10. CHUB

CHUB Senior Member

I would of, but that was the biggest piece of newsprint I could Find. I already did it, I just used about 5 to cover it up. Ill have flicks up soon.

Biggest project so far will start tomarrow. Found an ultra chill spot that can be seen from our bridge going into the city, so im doing some humoungous posters. design flicks coming soon.

11. SPAZTiC

SPAZTiC Senior Member

cant wait to see them

12. Thickalick

Thickalick Member

This thread seems to have died...

I'm still laying low personally for my reasons, but I plan on being back up with some new stuff asap. I'll post when I can, if anybody is still out there.

13. CHUB

CHUB Senior Member

I noticed. Ive actually had a lot of new ups lately, im just in dire need of a camera =/. hopefully ill get some flicks up soon. Lets keep this thread going.

awww.artofobama.com_wp_content_uploads_2008_07_hope.jpg

Thought the new sheperd fairey posters were pretty ill, he got the meet the guy after he got elected. See how far street art has gotten into politics? :)

14. CAN-KILLER

CAN-KILLER Senior Member

i havent pasted in the ill minute, didnt even relize this thread existed

15. H3TT1NG3R

H3TT1NG3R Elite Member

16. CHUB

CHUB Senior Member

Looks pretty good, did you use pencil? I cant really tell, and also is that on a train?

17. H3TT1NG3R

H3TT1NG3R Elite Member

i used this streaky 2mm marker, and its on soem old rusted like house thingy

18. C3ZR ONE

C3ZR ONE Moderator

Hi! Long time, no see pasters! I've been painting alot more than postering this summer. I haven't done much posterwork since spending 2 sleepless nights making that huge circluar trio that only rode for about a week, but I'm getting back into it now that I found a cheap spot to mass produce shit. Mark my words. I'll be on fire by next fall.:D

ac4.ac_images.myspacecdn.com_images02_1_l_974065e7616143b59ee80ab8a6847f23.png

19. Shamy

Shamy Member

thats pretty ill...pops out a bit to.

20. CHUB

CHUB Senior Member

Damnnnn cezr you came back with a vengance. Diggin the new shit man.