Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Wheatpaste

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by C-money fresh!, Sep 2, 2007.

Share This Page

1. Cesk

Cesk Banned

2. markingz.

markingz. Banned

weatpastes are lame, and not good graffiti I dont care how big they are, its not paint so it doesn't matter, my opinion.

3. C-Lurk

C-Lurk Senior Member

Pretty stupid...

4. MarOne...

MarOne... Elite Member

wheatpastes are dope, you fucking retard. Don't you know that putting a good weatpaste up could take longer than a nice toss? a handy? Wheatpastes are as real and dope as any aerosol graffiti.

5. Cesk

Cesk Banned

So stickers are gay cause theyre not paint.
    Wow.
    Please,
    go shoot yourself,
    nao.

6. dior

dior Senior Member

edit answeared my question a few pgs back

Last edited: Dec 21, 2008
  7. markingz.

markingz. Banned

okay, why would I shoot myself you dumb fuck, my bad yeah your right tagged stickers are sick and handy's are dope, i mean weatpaste, go draw on paper why dont you, dont take it personally just my fuckin opinion you dig lol

8. markingz.

markingz. Banned

ohhh yeah and cesk, congratulations you idiot that tip near your name sucks hhahaha it really does suck.

9. C-Lurk

C-Lurk Senior Member

What does that even mean? Are you referring to his avatar? Because around here...that's called a cap...

10. C3ZR ONE

C3ZR ONE Moderator

Nah fellas... He's right. Posters are really gay....

.... Police wont bust you for graffiti with wheatpastes either, cuzz legally, "if it's not paint, it doesn't matter." Just ask a cop...

Seattle has tougher laws on Wheatpasting than they do on painting.

Obama rode Shepard Faireys ass right into the white house.....but only because Cope 2 is republican right?

In the end, it is just oppinions. Everybody has their prefferances, but keep in mind, for the number of people out there that don't give a fuck about street art or progressive methods for getting up, there's an equal amount of people out there who are comepletely tired of traditional graffiti. I have a devout respect for the letter and paint, but what do you think is gonna catch someones eye more? Another tag on the side of a building or actual imagery to get their brain interacting? People are becoming descensitized to traditional graff. Even in small towns where there is no graffiti, people generally don't take a second look at a tag, and you aren't gonna drop a burner on main street.

Swoon, DFace, Fortress, Koralie and Supakitch,...I'll stop. A shitboat of great artists out there working in the medium, and we face the same legal ramifications as painters.

Creative vandalism in all forms has it's place.

11. Each

Each Senior Member

cesk- those are pretty cool. i think they could have a little more detail theough. since its so big you could have made it a move detailed diamond. just my opinion though. good shit

12. Cesk

Cesk Banned

Instead of properly defending yourself you just made yourself seem like a bigger douche, CONGRATS :)

German Outline #2's are the best, screw you. You probably do outlines with stock caps.

I mean I wanted to add details but I thought about it and since I'm putting them up near freeways and busy streets I want people who are driving by to notice it. So a less detailed more bold one seemed like a better idea.
    Thanks bro :]

Couldn'tve said it better.
    Like seriously.
    haha.

13. F$$$22

F$$$22 Senior Member

all stupid fights aside, what's so bad about 'paste?

14. Cesk

Cesk Banned

Nothing really, people who have their head far up their own asses just complain cause wheatpastes are nothing as cool as their ub3r 1337 muralz & burnerz!1!1oneone!11!!

15. dior

dior Senior Member

i think i might stop bombing and instead wheast paste because cops dont care that much near me and people notice it more also you can put up intricate pieces/characters in the same time you put up a tag but im still going to tag its just to fun

16. F$$$22

F$$$22 Senior Member

aiight, i was kinda confused, its all still fuckin art...

17. dior

dior Senior Member

ill get some pics of the first posters i have ever made

18. Cesk

Cesk Banned

Nice, got any flicks of what you're planning to make?

19. markingz.

markingz. Banned

okay cesk man, since you want to argue, first off if i did use stock caps (which I actually do) and most real writers do that would make me less of a toy you know why, because theres a saying that people who don't use stock caps have serious can control problems, they can't handle a real cans spray, did you know that. I bet you didn't thats why you think using better caps make you some kind of a hero. Nice job making yourself look like and idiot and a douche:)

20. Cesk

Cesk Banned

LOL
    Kay.
    So most real writers use stock caps for outlines? Sure bud, whatever makes you smile :) So everyone that doesn't use stock caps has no can control, well I guess all the muralists are as toy as it gets then....
    Funny and ironic enough you just made yourself seem like a bigger douche, but anywho, I'm not going to feed the troll so just shut the fuck up for the sake of your dignity.

-

So I think I might just do like 500 a4 photocopies of the diamond and my name in some dope letters and use that.
    Has anyone else done pastes with photocopies? I remember reading that the ink will fuck up or something.