Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Wheatpaste

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by C-money fresh!, Sep 2, 2007.

Share This Page

1. PasteUpKidd

PasteUpKidd Member

i aint sellin anythink so it aint a advert

2. CrustOner

CrustOner Elite Member

It's as much of an advertisement as any billboard. It's an ad. As well as the fact that the first one looks like a bro's T-shirt. Good printing and all, but the design is weak as fuck.

The second one is an advertisement with an overused and overrated design. Rising Sun over a city landscape. Creative! /sarcasm.

Now don't call people shit unless you can be creative, and good at pasting. Douche. At least those people are trying to be original.

3. PasteUpKidd

PasteUpKidd Member

so ur sayin if a person dose a paste up of geroge bush there advertising him nah. i like adidas theres no city scapes with suns on here an i aint seen one on the streets.

i dont no what a bros tshirt is like fact is that alot of stuff on here is weak and has no design.

as being original ur open to your opinion but i deigned the first one like 3 years ago so i no it original. put some on ur stuff up here an let peple see who they perfer before u start popin of the mouth at me. and dont call me a douche you dont no me fucker.

4. Lunchbox

Lunchbox Senior Member

It's not that gay.

5. CrustOner

CrustOner Elite Member

Learn to type. And no, but having a company logo somewhere is advertising. An image of a person isn't advertising, because you don't sell people. Adida's is a corporation whose advertising you are doing for them.

6. PasteUpKidd

PasteUpKidd Member

CrustOner is nob cheese

o just fuck off pussy hole, all you say ur shit, your shit wen ur shit yourself.

adida's dont our mean adidas' you should lean to type yourself cock boy. what ever im adverising for adidas maybe thy will give me some shit. i still got betta skills than you, dont come back because your just making yourself look stupid.

7. CrustOner

CrustOner Elite Member

Really dickwad? You fucking blow. I don't even paste. Now stop being a little bitch.

8. C3ZR ONE

C3ZR ONE Moderator

Yo, how is that jade/greenish color done? I like the first one pretty well. Nice design, composition, etc. The second one is kinda pushing it with the Adidas thing, but that could be a great cover story. I'd carry one of those every time I went out in case you got heated up. Cops are likely to get less pissy with you if they think you're just some douche advertising for a company instead of a graffiti artist. It's worked for Obey on occasion. Aside from all the bickering, good luck with it. You're obviously determined to go farther with it than alot of cats dabbling with it. With a name like "The paste up kidd" you better come correct tho for real..hahaha

9. PasteUpKidd

PasteUpKidd Member

i just did it on photoshop an thats the colour that comes out afta u slap paste on it. thanks i do understand what people are sayin aout the adidas now but im avrtising the city of birmingham if anythink an i will keep doin it.

thant geeza just pissed me off im not in he usa so i dont use the word douche an that guy can only tag an goes on all the forums tellin people they shit. he will kill of forums like this for the up and coming artists that just need help.

thanks for your con crits C3ZR ONE, iv had a look at the more recent pages and theres alot more deent artists than i thort so soz for sayin most was shit.

Im just here to share art, some people like it some dont. i hit up 2 locations last night bout four foot high version of the top image looks sickk. an you should put up shit u think is good than what u think others will think is good.

PasteUpKidd

10. peacebomb

peacebomb Senior Member

yo fuck off with that bull shit addias stuff. 2 fucking weeks!? And WOW! 15 locations. You fucking suck go home suck a cock and blow the cum out of your nose on to your mangina.

This member is a joke account just to mess with people.

11. PasteUpKidd

PasteUpKidd Member

yo maybe i was a little harsh on u design sorry, but i think theres no oint pasting up weak design over and over just looks like fly posting and i put time in picking a loction you got your opinion and wotever ill bruch it off im not down for thecussing on the internet theres no point, but iv posted in a diffrent forum and they sed the same bout advertising adidas ut i aint gonna stop.

an peace bomb i relly like the peace bomb logo u got why dont you paste that, is it cuz you never designed it. i took time on my shit not using sumthink my teacher sed and a picture from batman i said sorry for being harsh ur trying and maybe wen you got skills you can do sumthink peple will be lke wow thats art not graffiti fly posting.

now if u want 2 tell me why u think my sucks go ahead but im gonna listen 2 people like C3ZR ONE over you cuz he has so much style nd creativity. and stop the nonsence just refects on the nonsence of posters like your no sence. and your posters are A4 mine are 4 foot and i make sure i dont paste 2 close to each other and have a wider area there fore makingg it less hot and eaching a wider adience and iv been graffin and sticking stickers for lke 5years butiv only started recently.

now i dont wanna hear suck cock an all that but i see hy u was offended cuz u hav took time putting them posters up an i clled them SHIT o well one opinion you got a couple of people that like them mybe they batman fans, still write back if u feel u gotta cuss me to make your self feel betta, internet cusses int gonna hurt me

The original never fake PasteUpKidd

12. kmcdon3960

kmcdon3960 Elite Member

Kidd...... I do really like the first one. I'm not sure how I feel about the second one, I really hate seeing company logos in graffiti like that. Honestly, and no beef seriously, but I would probably rip it down if I was walking by and saw that. That being said, the first one is nice. Also, with the greenish tint, are those printed at home? If so it might fade out. Anyway here's this:

[Broken External Image]:http://images.rapidhate.org/d/4742-2/IMG_0094.JPG

13. dior

dior Senior Member

wtf who calls people pussy wholes and your shit sucks the sun thing is used soo soo much in corporate advertising and you have 6 posts why the fuck do you think any one cares about your advice and adidas isnt gunna give you shit your a stupid cock smooch

14. peacebomb

peacebomb Senior Member

Im tellin you you this kid is a joke account but for the sake of im bored.

First off Id rather have 1000 posters everywere then 15 posters on the sides of a couple buildings. Second my joker STN pastes are meant to be posted everywere as fast as possible. Im aiming for the public eye not the eye of oter artist.

Ive put posters 3x the size of your shit.

Just go fuck yourself.

15. CrustOner

CrustOner Elite Member

It's hard to read what you're trying to say. Are you 11?

16. Lunchbox

Lunchbox Senior Member

No, he just has problems typing with dicks in his hands.

17. peacebomb

peacebomb Senior Member

18. CrustOner

CrustOner Elite Member

19. proNYNJA

proNYNJA Senior Member

how do you people make these posters?

20. skull-e

skull-e Elite Member

blank newspaper print