Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Wheatpaste

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by C-money fresh!, Sep 2, 2007.

Share This Page

1. dior

dior Senior Member

or the computer

2. ReKoNe~!

ReKoNe~! Banned

when i was into wheatpastes for like a week i made mine by hand with markers and stencils or paint and stencils

3. peacebomb

peacebomb Senior Member

4. wired_615

wired_615 Senior Member

how do you print them so wide and long, i never seen a print able to do that

5. peacebomb

peacebomb Senior Member

Ight, If you wanna make big posters you can draw them or stencil them onto big pieces of paper. You can also print the image out in smaller sheets and tape them together then paste them up. You can go to a staples kinkos ect. wayyyyyy far away and have them printed there but I dont really recomend doing that. If you need help with any of those methods PM me. Im more then happy to help.:)

6. C3ZR ONE

C3ZR ONE Moderator

NOTE: You don't tape sectional posters together. The taped areas would not saturate and adhear to the wall/surface. You just puzzle them together on the wall. As for printing, I do one offs and print and like them both. Printing costs a bit tho.;)

7. JayAyDubZed

JayAyDubZed Senior Member

8. peacebomb

peacebomb Senior Member

Ive taped the front of posters with just really little pieces of scotch tape and it works fine the tape falls off next day and your poster is up 100x quicker.

9. PasteUpKidd

PasteUpKidd Member

so peacebomb you didn't design the logo on your avatar then. u do your 1000 posters and ill do my style. so you got posters 12 foot, wheres the pictures. that's what i thort. And if your aiming for the public why post them on here

CrustOner are you 11 if u cant read i aint my fault. any one can chat shit on the internet but the trash talkers that dont get up spoil forums like this, so leave it alone.

kmcdon3960, Thanks. none have faded yet. but its early days. Dior hahah i like ur shit

for the artists like C3ZR ONE i would move 2 stencil Revolution.

10. C3ZR ONE

C3ZR ONE Moderator

I've been moderating this forum since weeeeee back. I'll just stick it out here (not that I'm on that much anymore). Stencil Rev. is alright tho. I got an account.

Quality goes up and down in this thread. Right now it's pretty bland. Hopefully the people big into it right now will either take it up a notch, or fresh faces will come in.

11. PasteUpKidd

PasteUpKidd Member

fair play maybe iv inspired some people 2 make some new shit lol.

and iv decided 2 take the adidas line of that design wen i next print some out. an i might go out 2night 2 take some pics of my other shit that u guys will probly hate hahahaaa

12. noseteeth

noseteeth Senior Member

ai561.photobucket.com_albums_ss59_397397397_3157604617_3d825fbd37.jpg

ai561.photobucket.com_albums_ss59_397397397_3158460712_234cdbbc51.jpg

Last edited: Jun 3, 2009
  13. kmcdon3960

kmcdon3960 Elite Member

14. irb

irb Member

alright i've spent the last hour or so looking through all these pages. I've been into writing for about 2 years now and i figured i would broaden my horizons by getting into other forms of art. from what i've seen wheat pasting is dope, so i guess i'll dab into it. i've been sketching around a bit for a poster and came up with this. ai9.photobucket.com_albums_a53_Irulebabey_epicshroom.jpg

i did it quick in ms paint because i figured the mushroom should look all pixel and retro like the game, but i feel it's missing something to make it really pop. any suggestions?

15. peacebomb

peacebomb Senior Member

Maybe pulll the epic away from the shroom and make it red posibbly.

Edet: I kant spel sorie :(

16. irb

irb Member

alright so i took your advice and separated them and made the epic red. then i took it a step farther and simplified it. here's what came of it.

ai9.photobucket.com_albums_a53_Irulebabey_mario_mushroom_postcard.jpg

17. peacebomb

peacebomb Senior Member

ight.
    Are you trying to get people to look more at the EPIC or at the Shroom.
    Cause right now my eye goes right to the epic and then the shroom.
    If you want the eye to go to the shroom right away then make the epic black.
    Maybe add one black border.
    Just my 2 sense.

18. irb

irb Member

i'm going for more to the epic, and i'm glad that's how it's working. i'll post up some more ideas later.

19. CHUB

CHUB Senior Member

So I havent been on here in fucking forever. Took a step away from graff to do some other things, and shits just been to hot in my city, bunch of wack ass artist killing things they shouldnt. But Im gonna start pasting again. pics up next week.

20. Werse

Werse Elite Member

Mad some green paste out of boredom... dry results soon, if it works ill be making more, green, red, blue and yellow.
    afarm4.static.flickr.com_3313_3642207964_519b174ee7.jpg_a4f0a23c50a330cf1bf56cae6c33a893.png