Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

When Did You Start

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by SHift, Oct 15, 2004.

Share This Page

1. joust

joust Elite Member

theirs no graff in my town. got into it like 1.5 years ago and still goin strong. i do all types of shit mostly in boston and some of the surroundings. It all started with my brother veKs TCP who got me into it without knowing it.
    A few kids and i met this 4th grader we were babysitting (at my church) and got him writing "truk" hes ill and little haha.

2. Ask

Ask Member

yeah about 7 months now, been sketchin for like 2 years on and off. didnt start really sketchin till like 4 months ago tho...

+Ask+

3. mostwantedtagger

mostwantedtagger Member

i have been doing it for a year now and i have only done 7 bombings on schools and behide buildings..i mostly draw on paper but i haven't done any hrd core stuff latly ;)

4. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

i been writing for about 3 years seriously now

5. SHift

SHift Senior Member

ok(in confused way)

6. revoke2

revoke2 Senior Member

about a year an a half ago

7. DNA

DNA Elite Member

i figured it out with my super math skills!! Foe is a senior in highschool!!!

my story.
    i was visting family in australia multiple years back and as we were sitting in the bus my mom made the comment 'these seats remind me of graffiti'
    they were grey with colorful marks on them.
    i had SO much trouble remembering the word. i was the first work i couldnt remember.
    so then this spring i was visiting again in australia and i noticed the massive amount of graffiti and taking note of the tags on the street
    i would try to spot throw ups, bombs and peices on construction sites on the way to visit people. i really liked bombs ans throw ups and pieces, (i didnt know what they were called so i called them 'real graffiti' and tags 'bad graffiti') so near the end of the trip i tried to take a couple of pictures of graffiti. I had also been toying around with fancy letters and such while i had been there. i made one that had said 'DNA' i really liked this one. so when i got back i went skiing and saw a piece on a fun box that i really liked. So then i made a fun box for my back yard and tried 'graffitiing' it. it was shitty, and it was a first attempt. then i got a Scion magazine that had information on HAZE from NYC. i saw he had a shoe box with stencil letters on it. so i made a stencil saying TAZE, because it sounded like a good tag because it sounded like HAZE. i made a piece that said TAZE that i really liked. then my dad was still in Australia and my mom was in Texas, so i was on my computer and was googling graffiti in images and just looking at graffiti flix. so i went to a spray painting class in the Art Students Luege with an ex-tagger during the summer. he was conviced i was a tagger(witch i wasnt at the time). i made a couple of nice pieces with this chick. so then i toyed around with graffiti effects. and then i googled graffiti again and found Bombingsciene and i ordered some caps and montana. then in october when my mom was in NYC with her sister i came back on to bombingscience and found the forum, registered, got serious into graff, sketched and practiced, and became a post-whore(haha). now i also spend every second i am in a car looking for graff. thank you bombingscience, you have enlightend me. so here i am.

8. Ume

Ume Moderator

i've always liked graffiti because i used to live in Vancouver, so now I live in thunder bay and ive been writin for about 2 months..

9. x807x

x807x Member

2 1/2 years or so. everyday my friends, everyday.

10. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator

11. Tony

Tony Elite Member

you moved from vancouver to thunder bay?

you poor poor soul :(

i'll type out how i started later, im to tired right now. :lol:

12. xylene hug

xylene hug Elite Member

i've been bombing the streets since 97' writting the same name :rolleyes: but only in the recent years have i even thought about doin peices,

13. meatgrinder

meatgrinder Senior Member

started to tag in 1995.....

14. SIAH

SIAH Senior Member

i started about 5-6 months ago,i wasn't really into it till about 2 months ago,now it's all i do...

15. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

i started to be interested in 7th grade and now in a sophmore in highschool. i just started to actually paint and write like in the beginning of my freshman year. i think im alright, but i dont have a camera to post any flicks

16. Atom

Atom Senior Member

i started around the beginning of 8th grade now im half way threw sophmore year and i have done a couple pieces lots and lots of tags and mostly black book stuff it was hard starting off but once you get the hang of forming letters characters and arrows and things start goin good its just hard to get cans markers and such since im only a year under 18 it sucks

17. scarface

scarface Elite Member

i started last year dont really no why i just used to play jet set radio alot and thought i wanna piece ov that

18. RookieX412

RookieX412 Senior Member

started sketching and stickers: 4 years (started w/obey then made my own)
    stencils and markers: 2 years
    Throws and such: 1 year
    peices: couple months
    knowing i still suck: priceless

19. yuki

yuki Elite Member

Almost 2 years.

20. Ume

Ume Moderator

you moved from vancouver to thunder bay?

you poor poor soul :( [/b][/quote]
    I know, it makes me cry sometimes. :( :lol: