Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Where Do You Practice?

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by met-trains-r-tha-best-biatch, Nov 19, 2005.

Share This Page

1. veeksone

veeksone Senior Member

my studio/backyard/beachwalls

2. Sm4sh

Sm4sh New Member

12 dollar plywood. Paint the plywood all white so you can pull good lines and helps paint stick and look clean.

3. Mack98

Mack98 New Member

Last edited: Oct 17, 2012
  4. Jaset

Jaset Senior Member

boards i find i just put then against a wall and fool around sometimes

5. SKOG

SKOG Senior Member

drainage tunnel under the road 5foot diameter 25-30 meters long ive filled it to the point where i have to go over all my old shit . i leave my real nice ones tho

6. Grove

Grove Member

Acid-Free Art Books, a legal wall that's a few miles away, and behind a couple factories people I really hate who do graffiti just because everyone else does it go too. I normally like to tag and sometimes do throwies, but if its just a tag, its normally in a sketchbook or on stickers.

7. Arose.One

Arose.One Elite Member

^ oh shit. i know, i hate people who do graffiti because other people are doing it too. i do graffiti because i'm doing it, and i didn't know about it before i started. i like to practice with toys too. i normally like peanut butter and jam sandwiches, but sometimes i leave out the jam and put a sprinkle of salt for flavor.

......................................................................................................
    Penis full of stink, think simple and wrap sick shit
    shrink wrap my penis before man ass is visited

8. La.volpe**

La.volpe** New Member

I saved up some $$ and went to Home Depot and built a six foot long by four foot high easil made out of 2x4's plywood and white skatelite for the paint surface it's awesome although nothin beats bridges and walls

9. WEF

WEF Member

Paper and paper and paper. May try to move to under some bridges soon.

10. DKRU

DKRU Member

I started with a paper and pen then went to a 4 foot by 8 foot sheet of plywood, then under bridges ...would like to hit more open visible walls but not good enough yet for people to laugh at my shit ahaha

11. double

double Member

mostly paper. sometimes ill fuck around in the crawl space in my basement too. birdges soon (hopfully) and the abandoned amusement park (formerly known as shireland in the 80s) sometime later.

12. ZEM-

ZEM- Member

under bridges, in school on every piece of paper i get in the text books, on the desks, in my black book, wherever

13. SevenStickers

SevenStickers Member

My school books during class normally. And if I'm at home ill just use paper or stickers.

14. Highalchemist

Highalchemist Member

Idk if anybody has scene the new Montana at X games 2013 videos but I saw a really dope idea for practicing with limited supplies in there. You just need 2 post and a couple rolls of saran wrap and you have a canvas.

15. ''Skero''

''Skero'' Guest

Stickers, my skratchbook, my garage, roadsigns and random walls in my neighbourhood :)

16. GREK

GREK Member

I make sketches on paper and all that, but the best practice is just doing it!

17. InnerCityRebel

InnerCityRebel Senior Member

So far my notebook and cardboards lol

18. DKRU

DKRU Member

used to just prime giant sheets of plywood and paint in the garage... but best is just getting out and hittin walls more fun anyways

19. subbo

subbo Member

I practice on SWAT vans

20. InnerCityRebel

InnerCityRebel Senior Member

I'm gonna start practicing in the alley behind my house lol