Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

where do you want graffiti to take you?

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Xfish, Mar 10, 2010.

Share This Page

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DoMakeSayThink

DoMakeSayThink Senior Member

there's a karate kid remake!?

2. Bets369R

Bets369R Elite Member

yup. hes black too.

im 23. how old are you alts?

3. ADDICT

ADDICT Member

i want it to take me to the edge of a bridge

4. Alts13

Alts13 Senior Member

I'm 32 in June, true old man status

5. Bets369R

Bets369R Elite Member

6. Alts13

Alts13 Senior Member

It is probably why I sound like a grumpy old cunt half the time lol

7. Sesh-it-up

Sesh-it-up Guest

lol u never seem grumpy to me, im 17 and dont want graff to take me any where... i go where i want, when i want, and paint on what ever i can.

8. Sesh-it-up

Sesh-it-up Guest

altho a bombing viedo of everyone ive gotten down with over the years would be tight/

9. JazeTSK

JazeTSK Member

I would like to go back to Sweden. Most of my fams lives there. I love the styles thatcome from there. Plus the train cats are fuckin nuts.

10. SHER_WON_WTS

SHER_WON_WTS Senior Member

damn. well im only 20.

11. MONA_tnm

MONA_tnm Member

<- 22 years of age. I didn't realize that the site was so young! XD
    It's all good. So far graff is just something for my freetime. A friend of mine and I started doing work for Cloud 9 (a local supplier) and making some money on the side doing shop walls and such, but I'm hoping to do some shirts or something in the future.

12. AMAZ tbscrew

AMAZ tbscrew Elite Member

mona you aint that old my dude lol. im 21 ,havent been around here,last time i was it was 06 and i got locked up...since then graffiti has gotten me into graphic design wer most graff artist end up. worked on a missy elliot music video and yada yada yada...now im opening up my own store...

keep at graffiti...it dosnt end with just spray paint and a wall.

13. Xfish

Xfish Senior Member

i feel like the youngest on this site im only 14 but you older guys are cool, you probably have the best style and you know what your talking about too.

14. -Empty-Can-

-Empty-Can- Elite Member

I think some kid on here is 11. lol

I am 15.

15. the cannabis evangelist

the cannabis evangelist Elite Member

16. Naysayer

Naysayer Senior Member

I just hope I can stay out of jail and away from any fines. The only thing worse than giving your money to krylon is giving your money to the state.

17. mista_dza

mista_dza Senior Member

i want graffiti to take me to the end of my life, i do it because i just love comin up with new shit and just getting better at something, i go in and out of addictive phases, but this is one of those things that turns into a skill that i will never wanna go away. but one more thing i would love to throw down burners and get my 15seconds of fame. that is all hahah

18. MONA_tnm

MONA_tnm Member

I'm also in the graphic design game lol. Apparently that's true.
    I'm at work right now :/
    You work for a company or freelance?

19. FuLa

FuLa Elite Member

I'm 24 and I suggest you kids to get good at whatever it is that you're doing...unless you REALLY want to only do graffiti, then get a job at McDonald's and paint on your free time(which I doubt you'll do til' you're old). otherwise, try to get good at illustration, graphic design, fine art, etc. and mix that shit up...you want to be good at something and have some sort of a plan otherwise life will catch you by surprise, you'll have a kid, expected or not, and the last thing on your mind will be graffiti. I am doing something design/art related and it still gives me the freedom to go out and paint a piece once in a while.
    summary: graffiti on its own is not a sustaiable career choice, if you don't want it to take you anywhere and are a 'vandal' who doesn't give a shit about improving their skills, then you better be doing something else that will, otherwise your life will most likely suck because there's a lot of competition out there for everything else you might want to do.

20. zennegen

zennegen Banned

me and FV might be producing a detroit graff movie. just small time shit, though. we started recording freights and shit rollin by and shit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.