Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

where do you want graffiti to take you?

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Xfish, Mar 10, 2010.

Share This Page

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. the cannabis evangelist

the cannabis evangelist Elite Member

sounds like that shitty shit wont pan out an shit

2. kew1

kew1 Senior Member

graffiti already ruined my life so fuck it

3. CrustOner

CrustOner Elite Member

What a mature response.

4. Alts13

Alts13 Senior Member

If you think doing graffiti is actually gonna take you anywhere then you are highly misguided, do graffiti for fun, if you are serious about it move into graphic design, illustration anything that will get you paid for your artistic ability. All you people that are bombers just get used to the fact you will never be famous, it wont happen, think of the famous bombers and you will not ever get anywhere close to them.

I just do graf/art for fun, hell I even give away most canvases that I do to mates, or they just sit collecting dust in my spare room. Yea I would love to get paid for something artistic but I am too old to go study and I am shit at doing design on computers (which is where you are gonna get paid for your ability).

Personally you are better off studying something legit that will set you up in a real job where you earn money and you have the freedom to do what you want in your spare time, most of you are too young to know what the real world is like yet, believe me I have been working now for over a decade in jobs I don't like because I cruised through school and didnt try even though I should have been in university and getting degrees etc, dont make that mistake.

5. BMNKY

BMNKY New Member

I want total infamy. I wanna be on a train going through town listening to people say "Wow that's really good, i wonder who did that"

6. CrustOner

CrustOner Elite Member

Not gonna happen. You'll hear "FUCKIN' VANDALS RUININ' SHIET."

7. gumOnShoe

gumOnShoe Elite Member

nah though, i agree with alts.
    i don't expect this bullshit ass hobby to take me anywhere, i just do it for fun.

8. pookienuts

pookienuts Senior Member

hmmm... i do it for the love of the game... and because most structures one would use as a medium to paint look dull and lifeless... like concrete... what an ugly fucking grey to be surrounded by everyday...

9. FlippingChickens

FlippingChickens Banned

Would love to be so good at graffiti that i would get sponserd,really wont happen but fuck i can dream right.. As soon as im out of h.s im studying graphic design and I would honestly like to make a living off creating images and design's,cant really picture myself doing anything else..im also looking foward to the day i can open a big ass flick book and i could just be reminiscing about the past..would love to make a movie on graff or publish a book of my city's graff

Last edited: Mar 27, 2010
  10. RemoZ

RemoZ Senior Member

I just want some local infamy, thats about it. When kids 10 years from now get into Graff. I wanna be their local hero.

11. Inlyn08

Inlyn08 Senior Member

Amen to that.
    And I'll tell you one place I DON'T want Graff to take me..
    Jail. Stay alert.

12. HëRbN

HëRbN Elite Member

to the highest rooftops and the grimiest gutters son!

13. garbage down tha way

garbage down tha way Elite Member

i want graffiti to get me pussy. cept when youre piecing and the ladiez come to the spot to smoke weeds or whatever they get sketched out by you and leave and i say "hello!" and theyre like yeah, fuck that.

14. milk bar star

milk bar star Member

what? graff got me loads of pussy when i was younger

15. Chel

Chel Member

Anywhere except the dirt or jail. But whatever, that's always a risk in my life whether I write or not, haha.

16. YaPp3RoN3R

YaPp3RoN3R Member

i want to be sitting at a red light and see a train go by , and randomly see my piece or throwie on the side ,
    i also want to see the day where people seee this as a art forn not just some ass fucks with paint cans

17. RES4

RES4 Elite Member

no believe me, its better as fucks with paint cans

18. Phillip McDougall

Phillip McDougall Elite Member

EXACTLY.

As soon as it's overrun by artfags, we're fucked. It's cool to have an artfag every now and again, but if we're all artfags, graffiti will die.

19. AteskOne

AteskOne Elite Member

^definitely. im an art major and let me tell you how many kids in my classes are final fantasy havin, pokemon catchin, warcraft lovin, art nerds that are rejected from society so they paint flowers all day. i feel so out of place in there. anyways my teacher set up a grafitti wall last semester and had the class cover it. you should have seen these fruitloops tryna bomb. it was the most pathetic shit i've ever seen. it's a god thing all these fairies are too scared of getting in trouble to paint illegally. if graffiti becomes socially acceptable it will give all these kids the courage to put their shit on walls. trust me you dont want that.

20. RES4

RES4 Elite Member

yea, if everybody hates graffiti the artfags will stick to legal walls and canvases and such, but if everybody loves graffiti they wont be scared to go out and do it and soon enough the place will be overrun with the shit

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.