Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Where Do You Work?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mekr4, Jul 15, 2006.

Share This Page

1. The Stig

The Stig Member

yo Mute i got the same job as you except all the thieves are old ladies!!

2. Nasty_One

Nasty_One Senior Member

3. taggin101

taggin101 Senior Member

i work at the hermosa beach pier as a busser at a restaurant here in southern cali

4. Da Woof

Da Woof Senior Member

at a freinds house aking meth and growing pot n shrooms.

i usedd to work at Webdesigning. at some Apple freak Office site.

5. BRAINE

BRAINE Elite Member

a giant corporation, would rather not specify.

i stock dry groceries and pull pallets around all day
    it isnt very fun or easy, but i get good money for part time
    and i only work 4 days a week, 8 hours each

also grocery is super busy, so there is alot of eye candy, and we are only like 3 miles from a college, so lots of college girls to peep and get distracted

6. dri

dri Senior Member

i have the illest part time job.. im an extra for movies. I make like $20 an hour to sit on my ass cuz like 80% of it your just chilling in a room..and you get an amazing meal everytime

7. >SM!7K<

>SM!7K< Elite Member

i work/ voluntere , for the local clean up the city group, yes i do remove graffiti you kids do but not on store walls or light post, just rocks and trees, and the lil animals the are next to the train tracks...
    [Broken External Image]:http://www.caves.org/grotto/timpgrotto/BloomingtonGraffiti_files/image007.jpg

but when im not doing that i work at some store that sells toy sized dogs at crazy ass prices, like the cheapest dog we have with $1800.00 plus tax...... fucking rich yuppies buying there wife a dog that has been imbredded with the runts for 20 generations to turn a 15-20 pound dog to a 3 pound dog....

i hate it, but its paying me......

PeacE

8. Monster Island

Monster Island Senior Member

i work at a huge fitness gym.

free gym membership.
    free protein shakes and bars and shit.

but the best:

sitting at the counter just checking out chics working out.

9. Kid-1

Kid-1 Member

I chew bubblegum and kick ass.

but it looks like im all out of bubblegum

alright no but thatd be cool,who needs a job when you can grub off your parents ?

10. >SM!7K<

>SM!7K< Elite Member

yeah and then you grow up.......

11. RMA

RMA Elite Member

My parents don't have anything to grub off...

I deliver pizza. It's pretty bad ass. Just drive around listening to music getting fat tips company pays for my gas and I only work 3 days a week.

12. Mekr4

Mekr4 Elite Member

lol...i know ive said it enough already but...MY JOB FUCKING SUCKS!!!! any suggestions for a new job? i was thinkin pizza delivery, do you have to be 18 for that?

13. RMA

RMA Elite Member

Yeah around here you do, I don't know how it is outside of Cleveland.

14. uhhh

uhhh Elite Member

i work at a bike shop. fun as hell. we just like goof around and work on bikes all day. then costumers come in and we act like people. :lol:

15. MILink

MILink Member

yep i work at a movie gallery sucks for pay but hay free rentals and i can get movies 5 days before they come out

16. FuLa

FuLa Elite Member

used to work at a fireworks stand for the summer...good shit but theres some heavy lifting on that shit....dollar general(1$ store)...and selling storage all over the US.

17. clockworkfuse

clockworkfuse Elite Member

I work at a theatre:) not a wangster movie theatre. the cool ones with the gay muscals n' such. It's really hard. I rip tickets for like 20 mins, then for the next four hours I chill by the bar and talk tot he fine ass bar tender. sometimes i even watcht he play:O they're paying 45$ to see it, im getting paid more than to see it.

18. Feliks

Feliks Elite Member

i work at a bar at the moment. Its hard when people come in speaking italian, portuguese, German and Spanish....French and english no big deal....

19. jape-the-nape

jape-the-nape Elite Member

i work at the corner store up the road,10$(australia curency) an hour is prety good for just attending a few customers and lifting a few dozen box's in the morning,4 hours a night,2 nights a week,its ok,sometimes theil call if they need me 2 fill in for someone

20. seatwo

seatwo Senior Member

I make glass for Honda and Lexus, no shit, it's decent, pays well, but boring ass shit 40 hour zombie job tho