Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Where To Get Ink

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by eaze, Jul 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. xwolf83x

xwolf83x Member

What stores carry pilot ink? Like ACTUAL stores, not online shit. I know someone who's trying to rack some.

2. Walleeto

Walleeto Senior Member

office type stores... office depot and so

3. BKbomber

BKbomber Member

I'm aware nobody's posted here in a while, but I think it's worth mentioning that your chances of finding good, hard staining marking ink like Marsh or Garvey, etc. at any art or office supply stores are slim to none. Go to google maps and search for industrial supply stores in your area and see what pops up. These are the types of places that normally just deal with large orders from companies, but if you walk in there in person and request something, they will go back in the warehouse and get it for you or special order what you want if they don't have it on hand. This is how I found big bottles of Marsh and Dykem ink, sakura solids and markals in every color, acid-based staining agents, marsh 99, Marsh Fountain Brush (anybody ever use one of those before?) and a bunch of other good shit.

4. Skorch

Skorch New Member

Came here to say this. You know what's up.