Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Where To Get Pilots??

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by lethalone, Aug 4, 2004.

Share This Page

1. renegade185

renegade185 Senior Member

2. antaginize

antaginize Member

i havent seen anywere but online and in ruels art and frame thats were i got mine

3. C-money fresh!

C-money fresh! Elite Member

Depends where you live in new jersey where im from you gotta be 18 for anything permenant ( sharpies, paintmarkers, spraypaint ext.)

4. uknome

uknome Member

for all the cats that said pilots are wack are just straight lames...pilots were some of the first markers used by old school cats back in the day...if you want drips with a pilot get at me for the info..

quit fakin' the funk

one

5. shie a.k.a. drone

shie a.k.a. drone Senior Member

i wanna no how to make a pilot drip.

p.s. um your local art store most likely has pilots.i have 7 of em. :p

6. renegade185

what art store do you go to? none of the ones around here have them. i have to drive like 15 minutes to the ups store.

7. uknome

uknome Member

ayo renegade why dont you just take your local bus to your UPS store...not many stores carry pilots anymore...and once you have it it would be worth your 15 mile ride...

one

8. renegade185

We don't have a bus....Well, we do, but it only operates in my county and another one thats a few miles past the ups store.

9. Rogue

Rogue Guest

you can get them in the plant section of micheals. they are just like pilots. they are call TERRACOTTA markers. (i dont know if thats how you spell it)... but they are just as good all you need to do is put a little nailpolish remover or thinner in it. ( i mean a LITTLE) so it isnt too thick. but htey work wonders.. also ZIG markers are good too. these are just alternatives i use. [/b][/quote]
    are you serious? terracota markers are not like pilots at all except for the fact that they can both be refilled. thats it.....

10. shie a.k.a. drone

this is really really really really off topic but does any body live in pittsfieald MA?? i moved here from the bronx and their is only like 5 writers here it sucks!! :angry:

11. shie a.k.a. drone

what art store do you go to? none of the ones around here have them. i have to drive like 15 minutes to the ups store. [/b][/quote]
    i go to a store called miller supply.their prices are crazy they want 8 bucks for a can of krylon.they also have some discontinued colors like icy grape and jungle green.its a good store for bombers and shit.they carry pilots(red,green,black and blue),prismas(singles so theyre easy to rack),female valved american accents,etch,mad permanent inks(they used to have krink silver and black) and so much other stuff neccasary(?) to writers.o and their is no alarms. :D

12. Special_K

Special_K Senior Member

13. Kore123

Kore123 Senior Member

what state is it in

14. xFatel.Onex

xFatel.Onex Senior Member

in my town up in canda we have graffiti stores and stuff with everything its called urban bakery but you can go to the bs shop and order 1 but i never order shit :rolleyes:

15. uknome

uknome Member

ayo fatel have you heard of the bomb shelter...

16. ep si

ep si Senior Member

17. Rogue

Rogue Guest

I get mine at the Ups store. In fact I got 5 today. Just keep checking in, they run out fast....

18. Hask420

Hask420 Senior Member

ive fucking looked everywhere i cant find thoes fuckers anywhere and it pisses me off :angry:

19. Hask420

Hask420 Senior Member

how come the UPS store near me doesnt even sell markers then...sholudnt they all have the same shit :blink: :blink:

sorry for double post :ph34r:

20. Flash_One

Flash_One Elite Member