Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Why Do You Write?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Fluffy Bunnies, Mar 13, 2006.

Share This Page

1. `~SNEK~'

`~SNEK~' Elite Member

god damn... how old are you now?

2. calmlikeabomb

calmlikeabomb Elite Member

3. SMiZ315

SMiZ315 Senior Member

i was inspired by "Harold and the Purple Crayon"

4. \(SIN)/

\(SIN)/ Elite Member

i write cause its fun, and cause i hate americas corrupt government and it pisses them off (for the most part)

and i just like to see my name up, there nothin like skating around places and seeing my name everywhere......

5. mizta

mizta Senior Member

:rolleyes: it takes up time in my life

6. artist

artist Member

I write because other than the rush im just really intruiged by the underground art scene. I started when my atl homie V!eW" was drawing one night after skating peachtree ctr. station and i looked at it and really it just like i felt connected man ive been deleping ever since this coming x mas ill be 2 years in the game.

7. +HyBriD+

+HyBriD+ Senior Member

because my parents make me...

8. wanted 3- slave

wanted 3- slave Member

i write coz i am sick and writing is my therapie

9. EGO31

EGO31 Elite Member

hybrid makes me laugh ummm to be evil and artistic i'm not that good at our average art but i think i'm ok at graffiti plus no1 likes to live by society's laws if your not boring

10. BigGrove

BigGrove New Member

I right for many reasons my boy, 1: I love art no matter what format it is. 2: I hate the law/governtment/politics/media..etc, so I do it to piss them off. 3: Graffiti is a very addicting and focused art that is shackled by the fact writers "vandalize" public property with "markings" in which they have no clue that we spend long hours into painting and quite frankly i`d rather hit up the front or the sides of an active liquor store with paints and talent then be a criminal minded jerk and bomb that same exact place with gun fire and hatred.. 4: Graffiti is the only art form that is actually more of a puzzle of life to me..which is a fun challenge because theres so many detphs into it no one style is exact replica of somebody else, u can take ABC and with a few hours, creativity, paitience turn it into some crazy form and shape..its really abstract in a sense..maybe its me though my nigga..but Graffiti is something thats not meant for everybody though i`ll say that much

11. wanted 3- slave

wanted 3- slave Member

i like to see my name all over the place

12. svear

svear Member

i write because i can.. and becasue i fukn love graffin plus only thing i can be bothered to do

13. r.A.n.D.o.M

r.A.n.D.o.M Senior Member

14. yoda

yoda Senior Member

yeah i like, nice colors..

15. KEAZE

KEAZE Senior Member

i write cuz im quite! graffiti became my voice and it moves me in a way that nothing has before in my life

16. that dude

that dude New Member

i write graff becouse i am worthless. graff makes me feel like i matter in some small way.seeing shit when i was a small kid, and years later being able to be that mysterious motherfucker that leaves non writers like "yo, how he fuck do they do that" that shits dope. i like to write my name , take spots, explore my city, break into buildings, rack materials, paint with the kings of my city,and still being humble,knowing where you stand is important, some of my closest freinds i met thru this shit, being outside in the snow and rain at 5 in the am. seeing crimes go down, seeing real rugged street shit. having to run from cops, thugs, crackheads. i write to remember. i feel like parents teachers bosses cops girlfreinds whoever may be bothering you, they might be able to do that shit and really get under your skin, but if im out doing shit its like theraputic ya know? and its like all the times i was punished or grounded as a kid, each tag is a personal fuck you its a great way to get back at socaity.graff has brought me to places i never thought i would find. l theres no other satisfaction like knowing that if i died today, i could still be here. writers get to see shit different, and see shit that noone else would appriciate. being on top of an old building that no one cares about and seeing the whole city and shit. its dope. getting flicks is ill too. theres so much involved in graff and what it takes out of you/puts into you, how it changes you. i cant put the feeling that graffiti gives you into words on some internet forum, real heads will know what i mean.

17. meatsnacks

meatsnacks Senior Member

this is my mans right here, we share the same head. i might not get out as hard but this is the jist of it. but mostly because im dert and i love being derty and sketchy and i love to lurk... lurking has to be the most fun thing in the fuckin world. dipped back in the shadow, watching everything around you and knowing they cant see you. like when you get a direct look and you KNOW all they see is BLACK. you can feel'm' look right thru you.

18. fuqqdiqq

fuqqdiqq Senior Member

the reasonn i write. at home i dont really feel in place. i dont fell like i should be living the life my parents and family want me to be. i hate being home. for me painting is just an escape. it gets me away form home and all my problems and everything. whenever im stressed out or anythings bothering me i can just get on my bke or go out with some freinds and just paint. everything about graffiti amazes me. all the shit you find and all the things you see are amazing. you learn so much about your city. and you just defy everything people want you to be. and it feelsgood. also, sometimes i feel like im the only real person around. everyones so fake and cliche. it makes me feel good to be different. and feeling like im different from everyone makes me want them to know my name and remember it good. i want them to be like dammnn i see that god dam graffiti of that kid **** everywhere. i want it to piss them off. but at the same time i want to amaze them. like how did he get there? or wow those colors look nice. graffiti makes you notice so much more things around you and the beauty of colors and whatnot. theres so much moree that i could write but some of it i cant explain, i just feel it. im feeling wat your saying man (^^^) you have some of the same thoughts as me. and i love how writers can connect.

19. What Happened to the Letters?

What Happened to the Letters? Elite Member

the guy above, sounds like teen angst, dont worry about it...

if you're gunna write you should learn to spell first haha, its quiet...im just kidding i know its probably a typo

i write because i started one day and cant stop, and mad pussy :lol: we all wish

20. coke831

coke831 Senior Member

was that really needed? i mean wholy fuck its just graffiti its fun yeah we know get over yourself, fuckin slit your wrists already..