Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Why Do You Write?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Fluffy Bunnies, Mar 13, 2006.

Share This Page

1. Slushi

Slushi Banned

Makes me feel like a big man.

2. AteskOne

AteskOne Elite Member

:blink: the voices tell me too...

3. *MNR*

*MNR* Senior Member

adrenaline rush..way to express myself..

4. AERIT

AERIT Member

i got mad respect for postin this, well said

5. xXSARSXx

xXSARSXx Senior Member

i write because after a full day of writing i feel like i accomomplished something big for every spot i gotta make a full plan on how to get it done with out being seen and get out thats half the fun then after words ill be able to see my work while driving around

6. Muddy

Muddy Member

I haven't been writing for very long, but I have been an artist for a long time. I found graffiti while I was trying to find an art form that I could connect with- visually, emotionally, and culturally. My art is my life.

7. MYND1

MYND1 Senior Member

wiritibng depending on were yu wirte gives yu such an adrenilane runsh ..n i love looking at a finished nice peice

8. MAERone

MAERone Senior Member

boredom
    art is amazing
    the rush of everything
    getting up
    respect

9. Code_sucht

Code_sucht Banned

Expressing, addrenaline, compassion, and everything I thought I would never be

It has allowed me the oppurtunity to see things in a different view.

Words cannot put it into perspective

I love what I do.

10. sobeit

sobeit Member

^ nailed it
    Whenever I go out and bomb it's like I'm in a whole different world. I love it.

11. !RAIN!ONER!

!RAIN!ONER! Member

Because ever since i was a little ass kid ive wanted 2 be remembered somehow.......i remember wen i was 4, i started crying because i thought that once i died i would be forgotten for ever, well with graffiti, once u get up someone will c ur tag, throw up, piece or watevr and wether its a writer or anyone they will look at it and say thats kool or someone will say thats a piece of shit it should be cleaned up either way negative or positive my name was spoken by someone that i didnt know, but they knew my name, and graff is how i wanna be remembered....even after my death....!

12. mattFOO

mattFOO Senior Member

eh its my way to say fuck the world..in a artistic passionate way...its become something like busting a nut to me...i love the feeling i get after i create something that has my own style to it.

just mapping what my brain sees

13. ILuvHoodRats

ILuvHoodRats Senior Member

14. <SMK>

<SMK> Senior Member

i got mad respect for postin this, well said [/b][/quote]
    Dam thats some real ass shit man, very well put i cant agree more, graffit has made me see cities as something different, not just a place to live, but a place to thrive and become known...graffiti is my first love and i will never give it up :ph34r:

15. -ShAmEE-

-ShAmEE- Elite Member

i graff. to be known. like to see people say, hey sweet's (what i write) shit is sick, u seen his new peice.

world muthafuckin domination.

16. bork

bork Member

Ever since Ive been a little kid I have always found graffiti awesome, every time I looked at it I felt something in my chest, in my brain and in my veins. I never new what it was but when I saw it, I envied it, I wanted it. After a while we moved from German town to Frederick and I soon forgot about it because I didn't see it often around freshman year I started writing bork on stuff, things, places I went to. No handstyle It was to leave my mark, to leave some form of a legacy. Soon afterwards people noticed it, I noticed it too, places I dont remember writing, places where it was so faded you could hardly see it. Soon it became everywhere I had ever gone had been "borked". After a while I just stopped, mainly because my closest friends began to drift and I found my self sitting at home more then usual. Up until recently bork has been a wrinkled memory of what once was. School has been destroying me as well as work. I never knew then that bork was a tag and that I was writing (or tagging) but I want to revive bork, bring it back in full swing and more. Ive finally broken all the faux barriers that have been blocking me up and Ive broken out in the best of form. I write because its a legacy, that I could inspire some little kid to be the next greatest writer, for the memories and meaning.

17. anon df-mb

anon df-mb Member

i write cuz im a mad depresive nicottine addicted anxiety afflicted fukd up person who has loved to draw since i was young.i dont write for fame like the majority of writers i jus want my name up,like this is my city i love it so much im all over it.FUK YOUR FAME!!!YOU CAN KEEP IT...

"anonSR"
    "DF_MB"

myspace.com/anons_dfc

18. bork

bork Member

True that man. I miss my reds. The smell of a cig brings back hella strong memories, ones that are so good but so bad.

19. Flash_One

Flash_One Elite Member

self expression, and fame.

20. writer

writer Member

i dont know why cause i think i want my fame my lil piece of glory on that fucking wall thATS WHY! :mellow: and dude i am from holland "the green land yah know"