Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Why Not To Post Painted Peices.

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Shrink, Dec 30, 2004.

Share This Page

1. SLY

SLY Elite Member

yeah yeah yeha i knwo with bell a few yrs go it said that i was from mtl it said hse-mtl and then it went to ottawa or some shit now its toronto

2. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

PUBLIC NME #1 KING KONG AINT GOT SHIT ON MEH

[Broken External Image]:http://www.kenston.k12.oh.us/khs/movies/malibu.jpg

3. infer one

infer one Elite Member

if i did post something i did in paint i wouldnt say it was me

4. inker

inker Elite Member

if that is true wich i doubt it you can just say im trying to be cool and fit in so i took some pictures of graffiti that i found plus they cant get a warrant unless there 100% tell me were would they get this proof

5. Haloez

Haloez Member

damn this needs to be closed....getting caught is part of graffiti lifestyle and im sure no feds are gonna waste thier time busting someone through a computer...end point:post painted pieces, peace(no beef here)

6. The Most Sadistic

The Most Sadistic Elite Member

if they wanted to go after everyone who posted painted pieces there will be too many people to raid and arrest

7. anec

anec Member

psykoaz u made a good point never thought like that oh yeah do u have an info sites on the shit that happened to NRK if u do thanks oh yeah or any shit abot other writers getting busted pm me

8. Live4TheWall

Live4TheWall Elite Member

I guess Im lucky, I like right outside of NE Philly and cops around here dont give two shits about graffiti. So I dont have anything to fear

9. sika_2002

sika_2002 Elite Member

they cant book you for posting the picture, if it was an action shot then yes, because its u in action. otherwise your ok

10. zea1pbs

zea1pbs Senior Member

ITS CALLED SKIMAskS!!!! and also u can post wut ever the fuck u want they cant do shit i can see im gonna blow up my house and they cant do nething LOL but cops hate paperwork so tey wouldnt go through all that trouble for a tag they prob cant read it ne way LOL and also hey expect us to stop doing walls with no legal walls theres ike 80 abandone buildings round here they dont care tho theyd rather arrest us for walls and frieghts and shit pretty dumb

11. Shrink

Shrink Senior Member

PUBLIC NME #1 KING KONG AINT GOT SHIT ON MEH

[Broken External Image]:http://www.kenston.k12.oh.us/khs/movies/malibu.jpg [/b][/quote]
    "Where'd you learn that?"
    "Grand Theft Auto 3"

Well.

You guys don't think it's enough proof that it came from your IP, and you said you did it?

12. draino

draino Senior Member

shut up dumdfuk damn they dont give a shit . they wont do that little research just to give you a litte 300$ fine or shit damn

13. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

i KNOW its not enought proof for a fact i have had my trashpulled, phone tapped, watched and fallowed, house serched, been serched SO many time and still have havn't been able to make a case stick i can walk up to the cops and tell him i did it and they cant do shit cas your innocent untill proven guitly which means they have to see it happen and theresstill a chance that u might get away with it in court if u have a good lawyer you can also say that someone was on your computer that day and typed it

14. STRIFE

STRIFE Elite Member

WHY IS THIS NOT CLOSED, IS IT JUST TO BEAT DOWN THE PERSON WHO MADE IT!!??

15. Shrink

Shrink Senior Member

In responce to the post above:YO IM'A ICE COLD KILLA I'LL WASTE YO ASS, BUSTA. NO BEAT DOWNS OR I'LL PIMP YO' FAMILY, PUT YO' SISTA OUT ON THE STREET. HO.

Anywho, I admit I'm wrong and I'm an ass for making this thread, now CLOSE IT.

16. syrup2

syrup2 Elite Member

thats why i use my sig

17. Fluffy Bunnies

Fluffy Bunnies Elite Member

At school, the whole site is blocked off completely, so I use a proxy that uses a dif IP and I don't have internet at home and I live on a prarie kinda place so it would be hard to trace me.

18. rolling roks

rolling roks Senior Member

are you kidding me?
    jus cuz they prove you wrong about your little conspiracy theory
    why you gotta be a dick man

19. DEKOR

DEKOR Elite Member

it matters if you post panels and shit...
    i dont wana sound like im really knowlegeable, coz im not.
    but in france the train company takes photos of all your shit and builds a case against you, they make a complaint to the police, and they start to track you down, and can arrest you. than they find evidence in ur house etc..

but i guess no one postin on these forums have done enuf ilegal shit to be on ther police wanted list...

20. rolling roks

rolling roks Senior Member

yeah honestly whoever made this has to get the point
    can we plz like delete this thread off the face of the earth???
    i mean everyones said it
    someone else could be on your computer
    the pigs gotta see you do it
    etc etc