Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Working Out & Weight Lifting

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by iThrow, Jan 31, 2009.

Share This Page

1. gcrolla

gcrolla Elite Member

How old are you now? 60lbs isn't very good progress. I've improved 60lbs in the last 3 months...

2. WoeInfinite

WoeInfinite Elite Member

running is really good, but swimming > all. thats INTENSE after a while.
    today im doing Chest and Bi's
    all freeweights, i weigh 140ish and im about 5'8"?

Flatbench:
    warm up w/35's
    15 reps w/40
    15 reps w/45
    12 reps w/50 x2

Incline
    15 reps w/35
    12 reps w/40 x2

Incline Cybex Machine
    15 reps w/a 45 and a 10 plate on each side x3

dumbell flys
    20 reps w/20's x2

cable cross w/35lbs x 2

BI's
    Preacher Curls w/ez curl bar
    15 reps w/30lb all together (not counting bar)
    15 reps w/40
    12 reps w/50 (2 25lb plates) x2

Seated Alternate Curls (Dumbells)
    20 each arm with 25lb dumbells. x 2

done for the day...gotta start workin in abs in there, i used to do 25 crunches between each set...then i just stopped idk why. haha.
    not currently taking any creatines..im broke...
    Whey Protien i take is called Nitro Tech Hardcore made by MuscleTech. shits dopeee when you mix it with Haagan Dazs vanilla, frozen strawberries and pineapple juice :D
    and this is the creatine i was taking before i used it all haha.
    [Broken External Image]:http://www.fitnessmarket.com.au/shop/product_image.php?imageid=381

3. AoAssis

AoAssis Elite Member

generous genetics not being taken advantage of?

4. Baszma

Baszma Senior Member

Woe: I'm 16. And I was lookin' at NaNo Vapor, but the website makes it sound like it has anabolic steroids in it, and that's just about the only thing I won't do besides meth. So I looked at some Animal Pak stuff. Idk yet.

5. nero112

nero112 Elite Member

woe you using kgs or lbs?
    and im busy gettin back into shit i do 20 mins running before my chest n biceps,legs and abs n after 20 mins again. next day is triceps n back calfs and shoulders...i still need to work on it im 6'2 and atm im a tad overweight so im kinda crash dieting

6. iThrow

iThrow Senior Member

whoever said they're naturally buff, that shits gonna catch up with you when you hit 30..

7. BAGS

BAGS Senior Member

Nero I wouldn't "crash diet" Just eat healthy. Eat 6-8 small healthy meals a day and drink a gallon of water a day. Just doing that makes ALL the the difference. In your first week of drinking a gallon a day you could lose like 5 pounds of just stored water weight.

8. nero112

nero112 Elite Member

i dont mean it in that way to me its a crash because these last few months have been mainly a protien and carb bing to get big. now im gonna lean it all out again. my goal bench is 300kg by october and 500kg deadlift not to sure about my squating yet

9. cebs oner

cebs oner Senior Member

best working out ive ever done is mma trainig shit well get u in shape n keep u going

10. nero112

nero112 Elite Member

how is mma like from a workout point of veiw and a fighting skill point of veiw?

11. cebs oner

cebs oner Senior Member

u got to work out in order to b fit u got to train in order to get skill. its a workout from hell from the weight trainig to the cardio to the training its intense

12. nero112

nero112 Elite Member

sounds pretty good ive always wanted to get into some type of martial arts ...i've got some background in boxing would that help?

13. cebs oner

cebs oner Senior Member

ya fo sho theres alot of ncross traing like from boxing to kick boxing muy thai brazilan jiu jitsu boxing is good cuz got to learn how to use em

14. cebs oner

cebs oner Senior Member

mma stand for mixed martial art basically u taking differnt forms of fighting n skill n turning it into one

15. WoeInfinite

WoeInfinite Elite Member

nero, lbs. haha i know i know, im scrawny.
    and Baszma, nano vapor doesnt have steroids in it...it would be illegal haha, but its great stuff, worth the price, definitely give it a try dude.

16. nero112

nero112 Elite Member

lol yeah thats a bit weak what sports you do?

17. BAGS

BAGS Senior Member

Keep eating your protein Nero. Eating protein is is key in losing weight.

What i usually eat throughout the day.

Breakfast 7:30:
    1 cup regular oatmeal with 4 egg whites

9:30
    Natural peanut butter and sugar free strawberry jelly on whole wheat

Lunch 11:30
    Turkey and cheese on a whole wheat roll.
    Banana or apple

1:30
    Protein bar or banana or apple. (if i had the apple for the lunch i'll have the banana now or vice versa)

4:30-5
    NO Explode (pre-workout) I like to take this on an empty stomach, it hits harder

5:30-5:45
    Post workout protein shake

Dinner around 7. Whatever moms is cooking. Usually some kind of chicken and veggies or something.

Lately I've been hitting tuna fish as my second meal. every day is different though. So basically I'm eating like 6 meals a day or so. Plus a gallon of water throughout the day. Maybe some unsalted mixed nuts to snack on here and there. The protein shake is only for when i'm done lifting, if i work on cardio that day I won't take it.

18. nero112

nero112 Elite Member

dude tunas fuckin bangin especially the lil chunks i dont care about the callories in mayo but i have to have me some tangy mayo n tuna for snack...and thats more or less what my diet is now it used to be just mad steak,mince,chille con carne,omlets,bacon sandwiches,potatoes,spinach(love the shit)and boiled carrots

19. BAGS

BAGS Senior Member

lol. i eat the tuna straight out the can. No mayo or bread or anything. It's tough muscling it down without any of that shit, but its worth it.

20. nero112

nero112 Elite Member

i dont mind it straight but its just nicer lol