Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Wot Do U Prefer Freights,trains,walls

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tr0oP3r, Dec 29, 2005.

Share This Page

?

wot do u prefer to graff on or to look at graff on

1. freights

34.2%
  2. trains

7.9%
  3. walls

57.9%
  1. trik1 sucks

trik1 sucks Member

freights are the shit man. its not easy to gt caught and u can paint in the day unlike u can with walls.

2. dirmaster0

dirmaster0 Senior Member

Man environment's gotta play a factor in how easy shit is to hit.....

I can bomb a whole fucking yard of fr8s here and not get booked or nothing--but I cant hit buildings n shit cause where theres prime space---the pig sty and CCTV cams are up n workin.....

And theres this company, DM&E, thats gonna build a frieght line out through our fuckin ski hill (i board, fuck skiers)--er else fuck up peoples houses down by my bud's place if they take the other route--Either or, they'll fuck up freight bombing with heightend security n all that shit

Just be grateful for what you can hit--hit that shit--and stay the fuck up--shouldnt matter what everyone else is hitting as long as youre hitting shit period

loll

Peace-Dyn

((If you base your knowledge off of SW's its fuckin path---learn up on local graff history n dont ever give up or you'll join em in history--WUN!))

3. chas

chas Elite Member

snek go away need i say more?

4. ACTION NEWS...

ACTION NEWS... Elite Member

5. chas

chas Elite Member

i know sneks cool sometimes but he always bitches at people for making threads and not searching and he just made one on wheatpaste and theres lots on paste no beef snek

6. kongo

kongo Elite Member

Finally someone on this thread that knows what the fuck their talking about. [/b][/quote]
    what the the starter of this thread meant trains as passenger trains, and freights as the big metal things...and he made it pretty damn obvious!

7. kongo

kongo Elite Member

ghetto child!

8. Klaz

Klaz Elite Member

actually you'll get seen more on a train cos it travels around?y'know?trains?choo-choo? lol jokes

I'd have to say walls cos the only train line that runs by me(right through my town actually) is the london central line which is really well protected at most of the lay-ups

9. PureSole

PureSole Elite Member

Im not addressing you in general but a lot of other kids...Of cource the mayors going to clean up...you cant honestly expect him not to. Its a civil service. When we write, they clean. I dont hate them for it, its just how it has to be. New York City has high density industries and commercial zones. Graffiti takes away from the city appeal. And its just funny how kids who never heard of Koch before style wars refer to him...I mean how can you miss something you never had? I wasnt writing in the 80s...I dont know how it was. I mean, i see style wars, sure it was better then...so take it however you want but I dont have a personal grudge with you fam

10. `~SNEK~'

`~SNEK~' Elite Member

i see... but you said fuck yourself... so that really set the tone for the post.... so yea... double check next time ;)

11. `~SNEK~'

`~SNEK~' Elite Member

BAH BAH BAH... CHUBBY MONSTER EAT YOU UP!!!!

lol... i can get like that sometimes.... :lol:

12. segway

segway Elite Member

garaunteed, almost noone on this forum has ever hit a clean train.
    i have to choose walls as its the only one of the 3 ive done

13. ghettochild

ghettochild Senior Member

iv painted a fr8 be fore and in the middle of doing my fill the started to move it sucks

14. .ProperDozerPhaze.

.ProperDozerPhaze. Senior Member

Walls to paint, Freights to look at.

15. NiHiL

NiHiL Elite Member

i havnt yet painted a train or a freight YET...
    cauz were i live we have the 2nd biggest freight station and i got caught i would probly get put in juvie
    but i have mapped out the station and im gunna bomb it as soon as i get some balls :D

16. PureSole

PureSole Elite Member

;) 10-4

No popo. :lol:

17. Ume

Ume Moderator

i love it how everyone on this forum just assumes stuff like this. :lol:

18. Klaz

Klaz Elite Member

i love it how everyone on this forum just assumes stuff like this. :lol: [/b][/quote]
    init! i mean for fucks sake have a little faith in your fellow artists!

19. .ProperDozerPhaze.

.ProperDozerPhaze. Senior Member

20. `~SNEK~'

`~SNEK~' Elite Member

YA DAMN RIGHT NIGGUH!!!^^^