Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Writing And Your Health

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DC Diesel, Jan 25, 2005.

Share This Page

1. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

should i worry about fumes from Decos?

2. Yeast Infection

Yeast Infection Elite Member

For real I heard shit in spray products causes leaky dick syndrom, but I do love the smell of ultra flat krylon

3. cricket

cricket Elite Member

Heh, I'm with you there. I had a pocket full of stickers yesterday that were freshly sprayed with krylon, and i kept sniffing my pocket all day in class...

other pocket had a half, i was going back and forth.

4. Yeast Infection

5. cricket

cricket Elite Member

Tyler Durden says: Self improvement is masturbation

6. fuckgraffFLIX

fuckgraffFLIX Senior Member

put on a fucking mask...a good one , those made to filter oil ...
    not the white 1 buck fuckery's that stick in your face and polute u even more

always put on gloves

dont paint everyday dummy

drink lots of water before after always...clean your clothes
    it should all be fine

7. tasor_tbc

tasor_tbc Senior Member

i dont piece that often either, but i do tag with cans quite a bit. i don really inhale i jus plug my nose when i tag wich takes liek 7 seconds. thats ok right??

8. Skore_One

Skore_One Elite Member

im so GANGstuuuh i spray the can in my mouth and suck in nukkakaaaaaaaaaaaa hahahahahahhhhhaaaahahahahahahahahaaaaaaahahahahahahah

9. SHift

SHift Senior Member

thanks for that story. i will definitely invest in a respirator(I'll probably take one from my dad because he has two in his garage). I'll also eat,drink to live because I WANNA LIVE!!!

10. _____JEKLROKS_____

_____JEKLROKS_____ Elite Member

Yeah so go 'head and be pussies and let pussies tell you what to do, pussy.

11. Alio

Alio Senior Member

Scary Scary... but i only Paint outside so its not that bad ive never gotten dizZy from paint i cant bearly even smell it anymore im used to it i can just stick my nose in a marker for 5 min wont affect me im immune or sumthin most people would throw up...whaevvvaa..

12. dageotb

dageotb Senior Member

word i saw so shock when they stop making designer marker because it cause cancer and spray paint cause damage to the nerves systen also brain damage
    many of the oldschool and back in the day graff writer have health problems because of the old school paint krylon had lead in there paint and other spray paint company that way they change the structure of usa paints but know we use rep half face mask and i use the industrail filters to spray paint because i am 38 and i need to live to 100 year lol but any way peace out

13. Yeast Infection

I catch a lot of shit from Fel3000 about not wearing a mask, I paint a lot of inside legal walls and to be honest I cant smell the paint all that much anymore.

Another thing that you should take notice of, If you go in alot of abondoned be carefull about kicking up dust as your walking that shit my have lead chips or asbestos

14. pogopope

pogopope Senior Member

damn dude your lucky. theres certian kinds of cheap paint i cant even bust one tag outside, where theres plenty of air, with without having the need to lay down for awhile.

on average i paint about 3 or 4 pieces a month, and almost most of the time its outside, so i dont really feel the need to wear a resp. thanks to the people looking out for everyone else about this, but im a male, therfore im ignorant, and painting would probably have to fuck over my life before i started using a resp.

15. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

what filters are a step up from organic cartridges for resps?

16. CUMO732

CUMO732 Member

"i'm wearing my mask right now"

17. pSYKAOz

pSYKAOz Elite Member

speaking of smell...

camo krylon. best ever.

18. pSYKAOz

pSYKAOz Elite Member

damn dude your lucky. theres certian kinds of cheap paint i cant even bust one tag outside, where theres plenty of air, with without having the need to lay down for awhile.

on average i paint about 3 or 4 pieces a month, and almost most of the time its outside, so i dont really feel the need to wear a resp. thanks to the people looking out for everyone else about this, but im a male, therfore im ignorant, and painting would probably have to fuck over my life before i started using a resp. [/b][/quote]
    lucky?

haha he shot his nose thats all.

i cant smell fumes as much as before either... instead of acting like he doesnt havea prob... he should realize he shot his smelling with fumes.

my nose itches and goes numb on nights out bombing... n thats usuing maybe 2-3 cans of paint on tags n throws... outside in the open... not even piecing...

19. cricket

cricket Elite Member

We shold started a thread for the best smelling spraypaint

I bet Krylon would win....

The Krylon Fusions is zesty, a good paint for after the peach blunt

20. pSYKAOz

pSYKAOz Elite Member

hum good idea... n markers XD...

i love the sweet smell of H2B mixed with nero.... yummmmie haha

and i love the smell of alot of spray paints... a few i really dont liek though