Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Writing And Your Health

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DC Diesel, Jan 25, 2005.

Share This Page

1. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

rusto professional smells kinda like apples if i remember

2. "awesome"ONE

"awesome"ONE Elite Member

It's kind of weird i've painted with a variety of cans and it's weird like each type smells different so when ever someones using a certaint can it's like I can say oh yeah that's that brand and so on.

3. shutthefuckup

shutthefuckup Member

i think that health is dumb. heres my "routine". rack ten cans of paint from zellers. smoke a bunch of cigarettes. inhale those sweet sweet fumes while bombin/peacin. sit down with the grill lit. smoke a few more ciggies. drink a nice forty ouncer while smokin ciggies. go do a few more bombs (also inhalin those scrumptious fumes). go back. pick up my mcburgers that i decided to grill on MY OWN char-king on the roof of my appartment building. smoke a joint. pick up a hooker. beat her up once youre done. not pay her. jump off a building.

now thats livin tha life NIGA!!

4. sika_2002

sika_2002 Elite Member

5. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

that was gay....
    on a lighter note, i picked up a 3M respirator today. its pretty nice. only like 27 bucks at Home Depot. they didnt have the Quick Latch like i wanted but whatever

6. mplskid

mplskid Senior Member

i was looking at thoes how do you know what size to get i wear a 7 and 5/8 size fitted hat ,what size whould be good for me?

7. Alchohlics_Anonymous

Alchohlics_Anonymous Elite Member

^most of them are adjustable (sp?) mine didnt have a size on their, and it fits fine and i dont think my head just happens to be the perfect size. haha.

8. mplskid

mplskid Senior Member

they come in medium and a large but they are adjustible i saw the elastic straps

9. _____JEKLROKS_____

_____JEKLROKS_____ Elite Member

Hip hop and crack were made to destroy the black community.

10. Tony

Tony Elite Member

pussy

pull your shirt over your face and hold your breath

11. _____JEKLROKS_____

_____JEKLROKS_____ Elite Member

pussy

pull your shirt over your face and hold your breath [/b][/quote]
    I watched yo sig 3 times.

12. scary dreams

scary dreams Elite Member

Fuck a respirator, health is wack. Peace out to all the diseased crippled and obese mothafuckas out there!

13. CL3ver1

CL3ver1 Elite Member

i only use those dust masks cuz they eaz to rack .....but yeh i usualli keep them in mi pocket and forget about them till i walk home coughing an shit.....but i never piece usually onli bomb, tagg or a throw..but i think i wanna get a mask jus in case an flipside they look kool :D but yeh are they comfortable to where? an wut kind shuld i get or is any kind with 2 filters ok?

14. ->toNE*

->toNE* Elite Member

yoo big news.i just pickd up the quicklatch for 30$$.its got metal filters..i got a size (med)i think i shoulda maybe gone with the large but w/e it covers my face nicely ..

15. LOST

LOST Senior Member

how often do you change your filters? my are getting tanned and i was wondering if someone could help me out here.

16. ->toNE*

->toNE* Elite Member

yo its all about how u feel..your suppost ta changed them when u can notice the filters changing colour.i think if i can remeber right..am pretty sure thats when..

17. MitNGEK

MitNGEK Elite Member

i never wear a resporator and im fine

18. LantuRn Tha OFficiaL

LantuRn Tha OFficiaL Member

i wear a bandanna over ma mouth an nose also for disguise.lol

19. bayareabomber

bayareabomber Member

ure advised to change them once a year it says it on the label i change them when i smell paint and i am wearin the respirator.

20. Bombs Away

Bombs Away Senior Member

Bomb the Suburbs was a really good book. and im not a big reader. but ive read it 2 times.