Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Your Favorite Bombing Memory

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by -->MaNiK1<--, Apr 2, 2005.

Share This Page

1. DROZDHCRUE

DROZDHCRUE Senior Member

i love bathrooms cuz its something to fuck up when your out with your mom or something, and its hard to get caught

2. CaSoNe

CaSoNe Elite Member

hmmm my fav wuld have to be when i climbed these gigantic rocks about 3 stories high in the PC Richards parking lot to hit up a wall that is visible from the road(a main road) i did it at like 9 PM and there were still cars and people across the street watching me from the Nathans parking lot...i got cut up bad they planted alot of thorn bushes and shit so people wouldnt climb up that shit didnt stop me haha....but the sad part is i went to take flix 2 days later and they already buffed it :^(

3. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

that sucks massive

4. -->MaNiK1<--

-->MaNiK1<-- Senior Member

almost as masively as the wall

5. greenvelvet34643

greenvelvet34643 Senior Member

normally i don't tag bathrooms either but this one was so shiny, plus the walls where like marble or granite or something so they can't really paint over it or anything. i think it was a bank or something

6. ANTIC

ANTIC Elite Member

almost as massive as your sig

7. Dr.evil

Dr.evil Elite Member

my favorit memmory so far in my 2 months of actually getting out and painting was today.......i was under a bridge right becide i think the biggest zoo in canada(calgary) i was doing a bomb and some guy with his kid walked by and he was like "your doing a great job!!"

was funny

8. Tails0nE

Tails0nE Elite Member

man i remember my very first tag.... it was on this one door...
    a good door... in this one apartment complex across the street from mine...
    i was on my phone with my homie tellin me shit about other people... n there
    were cars goin in and out n i was scared shitless one of them would see me in
    the middle of it n get out their cars n be like "hey!' n stuff... so i quickley
    did it with my magnum 44... <_< then when i was done i walked away fast
    n i had the chills or sumthin... then i went back n took pics.... wow it was lame
    but i went back after they buffed it n busted a dope tag with
    my H2B... they buffed that out too but it left a ghost tag..

then my first time painting... i went with my homie hiper... i was runnin back
    n forth to my bag n it was like not far from me... i was scared as fuck
    and we were at the tracks n it was dark n shit... n when we went back in the day
    it came out sloppy n shit n i was upset cause it came out so bad....

9. ->toNE*

->toNE* Elite Member

oh man my all time favorite memory is wen me an matrixs(trc)were hitin a public washroom just off 2 main roads that cross(it was a hot spot)but NEways were fillin gettin ready to outline when my boy notice a cop car sittin there.well one of the cops started to run towards us so we bookd,but decited the best thing to do would be to dubble ta finis..all went as planed.got a little jog outta it an were safe as a 30year old vergin

10. MitNGEK

MitNGEK Elite Member

well if it was ur first time paintign what do u expect

11. element503

element503 Elite Member

ok the first time i went bombing i was paranoid as fuck! i was in gresham and me and teka were behind a wholesale store and i kept saying shit like "i hear something" and "shit hurry up!" god damn i was scared but my bomb still turned out good. my cap clogged... but luckily i found one in my pocket! HURAYY! HURRAY! :lol:

12. jape-the-nape

jape-the-nape Elite Member

tagging toilets while your taking a nice juice turd is fun!

thats a quote for somesone sig rite there

13. element503

element503 Elite Member

i dont crap in public bathrooms. you could get herpies :eek:

14. name1

name1 Elite Member

20 minutes ago along the LIRR tracks in queens. yar har har. :ph34r:

15. seap!

seap! Senior Member

I had to climb this pole to get onto a roof whilst my girl called six.
    She had even taken a few sprays, which was fun. On my way down
    the pole broke and I tumbled into a dumpster. I really was worried about
    breaking my legs, but the garbage saved me too. Then we rode away
    on a fold up bicycle that she had. Ha ha ha.

16. jurass finish first

jurass finish first Elite Member

my favorite moment is when i went bombing with cope2, and he said i was dope

17. oblong

oblong Elite Member

bombing with my crew and a can actually fucking exploded and owned one of my friends white pants, shit was crazy i laughed for 15 minutes

18. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

hmm my fav has to be meeting this kid name gesus and then having sex with him droping lsd and being melted into his body it was AWESOME.. then i woke up

19. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

shit i can relate man last febuary i was 3 storys up doing a ledge with my boy kasm and his girl and i had a horrible feeling and i was liek im gonna fall im coming down and i turned around to got over and 3 brandnew 2x4's snaped i feel 3 stories missed being impailed by 8 fuckin inches on a razor wire fence (we measured) i broke both of my legs one had to be surgicly reconstructed the other one jsut had a few chips and hair line breaks along with danage to the joint... i also had to get 8 stiches in my chin cas i hit so hard when i landed on my feet my body kept falling an my knee hit my chin and split it stright open... i was stuck in a wheel chair for almost a year which resulted in me being a post whore on BS.. when we got back to the car we found out the keys where locked in there and my cellphone didnt have any survice... i had alot of drugs along with over 100 cans in the car it sucked... we got away with it though and i got morhine and a ride in a ambulance...

[Broken External Image]:http://img106.exs.cx/img106/5872/picture1615rn.jpg

this was right foot before it was casted (the one with just a few chips damage to the joint and a fracture or two)

how that for a good bombing memory... shit fucking sucked but its what happens when your a real writer.. best belive when i was in crutches i was already back bombing with paint

20. seap!

seap! Senior Member