Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Your Kids And Graff...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KiK$, Feb 9, 2006.

Share This Page

1. nero122

nero122 Elite Member

yes she has but for a while i just want a son lol or duaghter cos my childhood was so fuked up i want a perfect life for my kids

2. Oprah

Oprah Senior Member

hes talkin about someone who isnt on this page... how the fuck you gonna report him on bombing science? you cant.. and i dont tolerate snitches, i dont give a fuck who you are or how many posts you make on the internet, or how much you get up... you still get your ass beat for bein a snitch, simple as that.. specially sence this is a pretty well known writer in illy[/quote]

yea snitches get stitches

3. NICCSACC

NICCSACC Banned

my 13 year old gets up all the time round chere.

my 4 year old stands on the couch and acts like hes doing work with a deoderant can cuz he seen it on that getting up game. its cool wit me too.

4. dmorf

dmorf Senior Member

/\/\/\/\/\ ------- the is some funny shit.

5. SEZ

SEZ Senior Member

not gonna happen...dadadadadadada

6. Darkeist

Darkeist Elite Member

if they wanted to write, hell yeah.

7. RUDE_Bwoy

RUDE_Bwoy Elite Member

8. MARVY

MARVY Senior Member

my parents support me and my brother doing graff, they take us to shops and buy us stuff, on christmas we got caps and markers

9. Animal

Animal Senior Member

I would by them or rather, us, paint and we'd go bombin' together.

10. Kao.Ali

Kao.Ali Senior Member

Im going to raise my kids in the burbs, so I doubt they will see any graff growing up. And if they somehow do get into graff, I wont support it because theyll probably have to go to the cuts to get up, and as a reponsible parent, I want my kids to be safe and not running around at night in the hood. But if they can sneak past me, then thats their business.

11. staone

staone Senior Member

lol i see how a lot of u are talking about u wouldnt want them to bomb and shit cause ill bring beef or wutever
    but by thinking like that your probally thinking of how your perants think about u right now growing up(this goes to all the young ones saying when they have kids)

12. letsg0skate

letsg0skate Senior Member

I probably won't tell my kids about graffiti. For all I know when I'm old enough to have kids I will have grown out of graff, but even if I have grown out of it, if my kid(s) get into it I won't stop them, but I won't encourage it. I don't know about you guys, but I want the best lifes for my kids that I can provide, and I don't know if graff will help that, but I won't stop them because I know how I feel about it now. haha who knows though maybe my kid will grow up to be the neighborhood block watch dude, or a cop or something. ( I hope not)

13. STR-WHO

STR-WHO Guest

i'd support my kids, its better than killing people, or being gay...just kidding

14. Laces Out

Laces Out Elite Member

Id totally buy them paint.
    And like a pack of cigarettes.
    Haha

15. con

con Senior Member

dude my cuz and mom trip balls about me fucking tagging so i just tell them if they see it any where then i tell them my friends did it but fuck them there just looking out for me

16. Stonk

Stonk Senior Member

im gonna force mine to play football and baseball...and to be american as fuck

17. thatkidyouknew

thatkidyouknew Elite Member

i would ell my kids if i found out that they were painting, id be like give me half of your paint and were good "oh hey and heres a cigg"
    haha sike id beat my kids asses if i found them painting do the same thing my dad did, kick my ass out of the house

18. letsg0skate

letsg0skate Senior Member

^ Why dude that's stupid, hopefully your kid grows up to be some mobster and kills you or something

19. thatkidyouknew

thatkidyouknew Elite Member

pft its the jokes but i really wouldent know what to do unless they were up front with me you know?

20. Laces Out

Laces Out Elite Member

Hahaha
    If they tried to hide that they're painting from me I'd probably get a little mad.
    But Id be down with it altogether.