Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Your Kids And Graff...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KiK$, Feb 9, 2006.

Share This Page

1. Verah

Verah Member

I wouldn't go bombing, let alone support it. If i found tell tail signs they were into it I'd show them what they're doing wrong and id warn them that if they ever get caught, "but you did it" wouldn't be an excuse.

2. vems

vems Senior Member

im about to have a son, i truley hope he is as artistic as i am, but i sure wouldnt encourage going out and bombing, maybe keep him into paper/canvas, and setup something in our garage for a wall for him to paint, although i still doubt that will keep him from gettin up all over the city....its a touchy topic imo

3. AKnR

AKnR Senior Member

i would support them but i wouldnt give them the "ok" to go bombing but well see what happens................

4. NARKLOPS13

NARKLOPS13 Member

Fuck that. The sons just a few months old now and I always said Id quit graff by the time he was born. I cant quit, but he sure as fuck isnt racking shit or bombing, legals is fine if thats what he chooses to do when hes older. i will in no way push graff on to him though, im not telling shit about my younger years until hes out of his.

5. AKnR

AKnR Senior Member

ur right thats the smartest thing to do of course i wouldnt tell my kid (if i have one) to "go ahead do illegal shit" but legals and canvasses sure id support that

6. dreisus

dreisus Senior Member

Don't got kids, don't plan on getting them anytime soon, but if they did get into graphiti, I'd let 'em go out and get buy/steal cans and markers then "confiscate" them, which means I'd go out that night with their shit and hit up the backstreets