Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Your Kids

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Krylon bomber, Sep 10, 2005.

Share This Page

1. DISKO NEVER DIESSS

DISKO NEVER DIESSS Senior Member

^cant impregnate no one when only you're in the room, if you catch my drift, you fuckin palm feind

2. spuck

spuck Senior Member

i probably wouldnt deliberately turn them on to it or anything, i mean, as a parent i wouldnt want my kids doin that, the shits dangerous. However, if i found out they got into it on their own id like to think id be cool with it, let them practice in the garage on plywood, get'em a respirator and all and take a general "well, if you're gonna do it, fucking do it right" stance towards the whole thing

3. enigmatic

enigmatic Senior Member

Word...

18!? Are you guys fucking retarted. How about graduate, go to college, get a job, then have kids.

That way youll have money to spoil them and still have fun yourself!

4. enigmatic

enigmatic Senior Member

Oh yes, furthermore I wouldnt make any refrences to graffiti, tell them about it, talk about it, or anything. Unless they mentioned it first. Arts not something you learn, its something your like born with, Artistic skill can be gained, but artistic ability is like... idk a genetic trait or something.

5. clockworkfuse

clockworkfuse Elite Member

hahahahahaah i think thats the only that made me laugh outloud on this forum..well done

and i dont give a fuck what my kids do..rules are for hte bitch to enfource

6. spuck

spuck Senior Member

and you havent thought about something way down the road?

its not like we're being uber serious or anything, its just an interesting thought. We're just playing the what-if game, you know you do it too.

7. TAGurIT

TAGurIT Senior Member

If and when i hav kids i'd build a 5 foot wall in the backyard andpay for the paint buy doing chorse and thats it. When he moves out he can do what ever he wants.

8. Jason Voorhies

Jason Voorhies Senior Member

they can do what they want like i did what i wanted. they get caught, its their problem, i wasnt the one writing.

9. Frankenstine

Frankenstine Member

If my kids would wanna write thats great if they wanna make rockets thats cool too whatever is gunna make um happy.

10. Tode

Tode Elite Member

only to a picture of ur mother :lol: because i wouldnt dare go near that ish i mean fer gawd sake she popped ur ass out...what could be more worse so id suggest you change ur name to accident

11. DISKO NEVER DIESSS

you jerked off to a dying woman?

really, tode i dont give a shit about your lame jokes, go draw some more toy colour pencil sketches, yes, you are a toy, in that, you suck at graffiti

but when my mother does die, you can have her corpse, seeing as you're into big fat old women with only one breast

because, quite frankly you can insult my big lard of a dying mother all you want, i really dont give a shit

12. enigmatic

enigmatic Senior Member

I have a feeling that if and when any given member does have kids there gonna be a little more protective then they think they will be. Its like, in your blood, you gotta watch out for one of your own ya know...

It would be so dope to go bombin w/my own kids though. Ha ha that would rock.

13. dotone

dotone Elite Member

im not having kids so i have no opinion

14. murdok

murdok Member

i'm gonna give them hell.

"you want me to take you to the store for some ice cream?, gas is fucking 9.14 cents righ now! plus, you can walk your ass there."

"won't the ice cream melt?"

"don't get smart with me!... get in the car"

15. Tode

Tode Elite Member

i take it that was suposed to me me feel bad? try harder next time :blink:

16. DISKO NEVER DIESSS

i take it that was suposed to me me feel bad? try harder next time :blink: [/b][/quote]
    nah it wasnt meant to make you feel bad, im just highlighting the fact that i really dont give a shit about my mother and you can make out with her all you want

17. BeeOne234...

BeeOne234... Elite Member

18. Tode

Tode Elite Member

^^ dont front people that kids prob better then most of the peeps on here lmao

19. BeeOne234...

BeeOne234... Elite Member

20. Crook

Crook Member

im gonna let them all be themselves...unless the are gay...then thats another story...
    everyone in my family has extreme artistic talent...and my parents used to push me into art and shyt...so if they do it i wont be pissed...but they gotta tell me and not try to do it behind my back lol like i did with my parents