Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Your Tagging Markers

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by .limit., Jul 10, 2004.

Share This Page

1. CrustOner

CrustOner Elite Member

I already have one. I want a small chisel tip marker. a la UniPaint, Krink K-71, Arro-Mark Mighty Marker...

Uni's are unrackable, homie. I'm not kidding, I literally have NO (usable) cash, and I'm not down to rack from a graff shop. Anyone know of a good alternative with a chisel tip?

2. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

y r they unrackable ?
    and tbh, and no offense, but if u literally have NO (usable) cash... markers should prolly be the least of ur worries no ? unless u eat em :p

3. CrustOner

CrustOner Elite Member

haha by (usable) I mean other than money for basic needs. Do you have a place I could rack them, then?

4. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

I donno dude, rack them wherever they sell them. if u can rack other stuff, why can't u rack unis ?

5. CrustOner

CrustOner Elite Member

Because the only place they sell them (that I know of) are graffiti shops around here. And I don't want to rack from a graff shop. That's just a bad idea in my opinion.

6. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

it probably is, but I'm pretty sure they sell them at stationery stores also, their actual use isn't for tagging u know :p
    look in architecture places, stationery shops, bookstores, erm, maybe hardware stores ? I donno
    here, we dont have graff shops, so we buy all our shit from these kinds of places :>

look harder, u'll prolly find em elsewhere. cheers

7. CrustOner

CrustOner Elite Member

8. HaLo_07

HaLo_07 Senior Member

9. illpSyFa

illpSyFa New Member

Does any one know where to get the olschool griffins with the applicator inside the bottle i've got a serious boner for these and haven't seen them for days. i know acees ink comes in a similar bottle but i ain't tryn to buy that shit. i would however fork over some cash for a case of griffs or empty bottles.

10. Sim2

Sim2 Member

Home made mops!

11. dmgraff

dmgraff Senior Member

i used standford 44 magnum until i had to ditch it. will probably get a mop soon

12. Kinger79

Kinger79 Member

sharpie magnum and kiwi mops with homemade pen ink with break cleaner.

13. HipsterPunks

HipsterPunks Senior Member

View attachment 623117
    i usually keep 2 or 3 of these on me everyday, double ended scribe cut mirrors and tile like butter,
    other side leaves fat scratches in metal and plastic

Last edited: Mar 23, 2012
  14. R3bel1995

R3bel1995 Senior Member

Szarist gear mops and markers are the bomb, for your bomb... Ok that was pathetic :D

15. subcyde

subcyde Senior Member

KiWi

Last edited: Mar 27, 2012
  16. earf

earf Senior Member

sharpie paint marker, meanstreak, drip pen, shoepolish mop

17. dmgraff

dmgraff Senior Member

hows that shapie paint treating you im thinking of getting one, also what size did you get.

18. subcyde

subcyde Senior Member

The sharpie paints come with oil based paint,There bigest size has a big cap but when you open it the nib isent that big(half the size of the sharpie magnum) ive bought 3, 2 white and one black the white onley lasts on matte or semi gloss surfaces ive wrote on glossy and reflective surfaces and found that after a month the paint turns into a chalky mess that is easly cleaned up by a dry cloth;but on non gloss surfaces they last a long time and leave a ghost.Ive never rely taged with my black one but im shure its the same deal. if you put them upside down in your pocket they will leak, overall i rate sharpie paint markers a 4/10

19. ZIK_ONER

ZIK_ONER Senior Member

Home made mops.

/close

20. KireOne

KireOne Senior Member

krinks allll the way. those little krinks are perfect, its so easy to control the drips, from tiny ones to unreadable. theres some other companies that have one or two really sick markers in their inventory, but almost every krink works excellent.