Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Your Worst Ink Spill Or Mess Up

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JSBiggz, Apr 24, 2007.

Share This Page

1. toke_wdc

toke_wdc Elite Member

I was refilling my flowpen in my patents' bathroom and the pens ink cover wouldn't come off so i pulled hard and it slipped and all the ink spilled all over my parents' sink and table. I stayed in there for around 30 minutes scrubbing with the only thing i had, alcohol. The ghost of the ink is still there.......

2. Nicht hellig

Nicht hellig Banned

wow .... reading all these makes me feel like a genuine retard

I had some sheets up on a wall cuz i was tired of gay ass wood look ....
    got bored got some paint and jus did some hands. well i got way too carried away and before i knew it, i had a fucking two color piece with 3d that said korn(yea the band) this was in my room so the entire house reeked of spray paint ..... then i thought .. oh fuck i hope the paint didnt seep through on the wall. so i lifted the sheets and there was an exact duplicate of the piece on the wall of my room from a rented trailer ..... it covers the whole wall still

but i was so damn scared to show my folks i stole some wall panels from the shop right by and put them up while my parents went to church .... the wall is still there and so is the piece ..... i think i take the cake for most retarded

but yea ... spilled tons of inks from refilling ... an also have a sink completely destroyed along with a bathroom floor

3. Synaesthesia

Synaesthesia Senior Member

If I've learnt one thing from this thread, It's to always refill outside lol.

4. toxus

toxus Elite Member

Do it naked in the garden then.

5. Nervone

Nervone Senior Member

I havent really had any really bad mess ups but i made a mop and the ink was quite drippy tested it on the back of my bedroom door not think it dripped straight down onto a new carpet i have a lovely silver line now

6. TAGurIT

TAGurIT Senior Member

Putting spray paint in a marker and lookin away and getting paint in my sink

7. Jroc1993

Jroc1993 Elite Member

i went to do a tag with a can of tremclad and a pink dot and the paint shot out from under the cap and basicly covered my entire hand up to my wrist in paint.....fuck tremclad

oh and btw TAGurIt u spelled censored wrong

8. ILuvHoodRats

ILuvHoodRats Senior Member

yo tremclad is gangster , you just dont know how to use it
    tremclad FTW!

9. TTO.TC

TTO.TC Senior Member

my worst was my first time changing ink in my marker i total fucked up and spilled it all over my bathroom and all over my hands.... shit... wat a fuckin smell!!!... it was pretty bad

but worth it... <_<

10. newera

newera Member

worst sparay paint incodent was when the cap was turned towards me at night and i pressed down on it and it just painted my whole hand black.
    worst marker was when i got a dalo and it exploded cause somebody overpmuped it and it went all over my new wooden floor which my mom loves so much. k well my mom wasnt gonna be home for another 2 hours and i have a big white spot on my light brown floor. so i go to clean it up and realize its not coming off and i didnt have any paint thinner. seconds later my mom came in saying she got out of work early today so i paniced and put a rug over the stain but it looked really weird and my mom was gonna find out for sure. so i put the dalo all over my hands and told my mom i got paint on my hand cause i went to a friends house and there was fresh paint and i didnt know and w/e so she told me to scrub it off using some metal sponge or something and it came off then while she was doing something in the kitchen i worked as fast as i can to get the white off and it finally came off. what a reliefe

11. TTO.TC

TTO.TC Senior Member

i had another mess up today... i just got my paint and i was on the bus home when i relized i had no gloves :| o well i thought then i got on the subway and took 2 wrong trains.... after an hour i got to my spot and started putting up my stuff when i dropped my thin cap... fuck.... !!! anyway then i got paint all over my arm and shit and i had to put so much fuckin nail polish remover on ... lesson lurned watch ur caps and always always have gloves...

12. WolfBurrns

WolfBurrns Senior Member

I racked some kiwis, paint, and thinner from the mall. I went into the Burger King bathroom to empty out the shoe polish and was gonna fill it with the paint I got.. I tried popping off the nib but struggled a bit. When it did come off, white shoe polish went everywhere. On the sink, floor, mirror, my clothes.. Whoever had to clean that up was pissed.

13. alive

alive Banned

haha this is all our karma.

14. sketch3

sketch3 Banned

well iv never had a graff related spill but one time i was at a party were sum drunk idiots broke into the shed in the garden and found two bukets off house paint, lets just say everyone at that party got at least a lil covered in paint,

15. meetermaid

meetermaid Elite Member

like a year and a half ago when i was still living with my dad i was getting ready to go out bombing but i'd lost my only good cap, so i found this old can of primer in the basement and took the cap off. i put it on a can of montana and sprayed, but i wasn't really paying attention to the way the cap was pointing and it sprayed half on me and half on the headboard of my bed, and not just spray, like it harsh splattered. i was over there a few days ago and it's still there (my brother sleeps in my old room there)

also one time i was trying to make a streak but i wasn't really sure how, so i put a bunch of random shit in a pot; ink, crayons, candle wax (i wasn't that serious about it i just wanted to see if i could do it) and boiled it. i poured it into an old deoderant thing but it dried so fast the last bits were stuck to the pot and it had spilled all over the stove and shit, i tried cleaning it off and i got it all off the stove but most of it was still stuck to the pot so i just threw it in my closet and went to sleep. when we were moving out my mom found the pot but didn't say anything, i just found it in the sink when i came home from school, i was so embarassed..

16. TTO.TC

TTO.TC Senior Member

what was your brother like?

17. meetermaid

meetermaid Elite Member

18. TTO.TC

TTO.TC Senior Member

whats the room now?

19. meetermaid

meetermaid Elite Member

it's my little brother's room now

20. TTO.TC

TTO.TC Senior Member

thats what i ment what was ur brother like when he saw the harsh splatter?