Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Zombie Apocalypse

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by IlikePie, Aug 20, 2009.

Share This Page

1. IlikePie

IlikePie Elite Member

Huzzah! My thread is back from the dead!

...Zombie style.

2. NiL

NiL Elite Member

lol ex girlfriend.

3. Shadow Stealth

Shadow Stealth New Member

Yo guys, first post...

Being realistic, I live in the UK and would not have access to guns. So i would completley lock down my house, then hide out in my attict or something and let everyone get infected, and completley avoid all the panicking people who are the one's most likley to get themselves killed.

After that i would just run to a different building every night, keeping on the move and trying to completley avoid any confrontation with them. While im hiding out i would work on improving my fitness, because lets face it, you camp out in a fortress or something. Once they know you are there they aint going to go anywhere. Fighting them, its a thousand - one, guns run out of ammo and regular weapons break...

In my eyes, only way to survive is to completley avoid them and be stealthy ;)

4. otter

otter Senior Member

you mean shadow like stealty?

WOW

/sarcasm

5. Ni-chi

Ni-chi Member

Just got one thing to say about the zombie apocalypse.

Swords don't need reloading. :)

6. Thrice

Thrice Elite Member

Best way to do it.
    a1.bp.blogspot.com__vY8I5HvOvk8_SWu7_9SsnBI_AAAAAAAABNU_IR5Cccdd5b4d68026991fa718f0d9ec09b6f37.jpg

7. PulseWithLife

PulseWithLife Elite Member

When the Zombie Apocalypse hits this threads gonna go crazy

8. killroywashere

killroywashere Senior Member

9. signal

signal Member

1) Gotta have my AK's with mad ammo of course
    2) RPG-7 with a huge stockpile of thermobarric rockets
    3) An armored school bus to haul me and all my shit.
    my suicide option would be blowing up myself with my stockpile of thermobarric weapons by lighting my fart :cool:

10. FuckMcNasty

FuckMcNasty Senior Member

Are we talking 28 days later zombies or the original dawn of the dead zombies?

11. the cannabis evangelist

the cannabis evangelist Elite Member

my guess would be 28 days later zombies when their first infected but after they start coagulating and geting mushy and shit its thriller all the way

12. Thrice

Thrice Elite Member

After watching Walking Dead im having serious doubts about my survival against the zombie apocalypse in Atlanta.

13. IlikePie

IlikePie Elite Member

Avoid using transportation that is also edible, such as horses.
    Don't lock your dumb ass in a tank.
    Don't drop your bag of guns.
    Mexicans aren't as scary as they seem.
    Kill anyone you try and hold captive. They can't escape very easily while they dead.

14. Thrice

Thrice Elite Member

Gettin' supplies is my main issue, also my apartment complex is pretty big. I have the top floor so i plan on doing the 28 days later method and just blockade the stairs.

15. FuckMcNasty

FuckMcNasty Senior Member

I live right near a big navy base so my plans are all laid out. Zombies wont be able to come on the ship, definetily anough supplies to last years and a fuck load of messy guns.

16. PulseWithLife

PulseWithLife Elite Member

17. Cl4sh

Cl4sh Senior Member

1. A 9mm. Ammo is plentiful in the US, considering it is the most widely used handgun in the States.
    2. 12 guage pump action shotgun. Powerful, reliable, and ammo is again plentiful.
    3. Crowbar.

Suicide- Heroin. I want to know what it's like before I go, and hey, if you're gonna go out, why not make it happy

Edit: all of you people who are saying Ak-47, RPG, minigun, ect. where do you plan on getting the ammunition needed to fire the gun?

18. BridgeRat

BridgeRat Senior Member

I have done extensive research on how a zombie apoloclypse could be possible. It is not probable bit it is possible. The most probable cause would be a virus like 'mad cow desease' mutating and becoming airborn to humans. This would be a real-life 28 days later. Also scientists in labs can revive recently deseased animals with only the brain stem intact.

19. indyvet

indyvet Member

my dick and my hand to die happy. :)