Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Zombie Apocalypse

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by IlikePie, Aug 20, 2009.

Share This Page

1. Werse

Werse Elite Member

Chicago ted...

2. Werse

Werse Elite Member

3. BlacktodaFuture

BlacktodaFuture Elite Member

4. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator

That P-90 kicks ass.

5. TheMurderousMisterMero_

TheMurderousMisterMero_ Banned

danny trejo is probably the dopest guy on the planet.

6. joze1234

joze1234 Member

7. joze1234

joze1234 Member

the fn2000 looks badass also

8. Noddles912300

Noddles912300 Senior Member

properly made katanas are very sharp, but the sharper you make a sword the thinner the edge. This would make corrosion, and abrasion easier to set in. Also in a survival situation it won't work as well as a machete or an axe, being that it is so thin.

9. BlacktodaFuture

BlacktodaFuture Elite Member

we need to also talk about supplies and base camps

10. Vagrant

Vagrant Elite Member

Last edited: Aug 22, 2009
  11. Aesir

Aesir Senior Member

lol you know, as graffiti writers we're all pretty resourceful. We know our way around the streets and are quite used to climbing and looking around in the dark. We know where to find supplies and plan escape routes. In the first few hours of confirmed zombie outbreak, I would inform my team that the worst had happened and to begin survival measures and that I would be along shortly ask my family to wait in the upstairs storage room whilst I threw my to go bag out the window. I would take my AR 15 with me and give my shotgun and .22 to my brother and ask him to destroy the stairs as I left.I would then take my car and park it on the side of my house and release the sunroof. They would then let down the rolled up fire escape ladder and come down one by one as my brother covered them from the other window. After the first of them had gotten into the car I would get out and start my mother's car. Then we would go and pick up my friends and drive in convoy formation with the cars with sunroofs in the front and back as to allow for someone to act as a turret. The next step would be to find a solution good for the first year or so. The best place for me would be my local Wal - Mart. It has a large auto section, well stocked garden section, a pharmacy section and has minimal entrance points (The auto section, where you can just lock and block the door and close the garages. The garden section, where you can just close the gate. And the main entrance, where you can lock the doors and block them with the vending machines. They can also be blocked with cars or trucks as was done in the original dawn of the dead) It also has a prime location next to a hardware store. So after that , I would a truck and taking several trips to get nails, axes, hammers, generators, 2x4s and plywood (after clearing out the wal mart) and then taking it and further securing the entrances to Wal Mart would ensure safety for me and my team for months. If need be it would be easy to get further supplies from said hardware stores if further reinforcements to the entrances should be needed. The long term plan would be to build a small wall around the mini mall area and slowly expand it. After some time patrols could be sent out to find more supplies or to clear areas. Taking down buildings and removing forestry to increase sight lines. In regard to the post above, I am quite good at using my equipment and would have no problem consistently pulling off a head shot.

12. Backalley Abortion Doctor

Backalley Abortion Doctor Elite Member

13. acereborn

acereborn Elite Member

isnt it around a month for not having food? but if you dont get water in a few days you can die;

14. Werse

Werse Elite Member

he asked about a zombie... pretty sure they dont drink water.

15. diggy64

diggy64 Elite Member

What about flying to a place without zombies, perhaps an island? Indeed it would be hard to get supplies to and from Bora Bora, but I doubt zombies are smart enough to drive boats. I say give them the mainland as long as we can sustain ourselves until they run out of brains/blood. Hell, a simple agrarian lifestyle with sustainable agriculture, hunting, and some forms of modern technology and medicine could make for a decent life, especially given the circumstances. Bring weed seeds, a guitar, and a nice piece of ass and I would make it work. A lighter and water purifier would be clutch too. Fit some livestock on said plane/boat and you should be money. Plus, the best pick up line would be telling the chick you have to fuck in order to save mankind. When is this apocalypse again?

16. acereborn

acereborn Elite Member

but zombies are just humans with an infection, and even humans with infections need water to survive. =/

17. Vagrant

Vagrant Elite Member

zombies aren't alive, you asshole

they're reanimated corpses

Rots, you are correct. John Locke would probably be a wise choice. Perhaps he could replace Les Stroud, as the survivalist. MacGuyver is a genius at using items for purposes other that what they are intended, so it might be good to keep him.

18. Snez

Snez Member

They dont need food to survive

Its until there body has fully decomposed which would take years

19. SALVO

SALVO Elite Member

20. La Coka Nostra

La Coka Nostra Elite Member

except john locke is an actor. les stroud is a fucking beast.
    i saw him sneak up on a bird last night and club it to death.
    who the fuck does that?