- See the chart above to know approximately when your package will be delivered. Please note that the shipping time is calculated in Business Days (5 days a week, Monday-Friday) and excludes public holidays in Canada and the USA.
- Calculate the business days from the day after you have received your shipping confirmation. For example, if you have received your shipping confirmation today, tomorrow will be the 1st business day of the shipping.
- The shipping times in the chart above are for deliveries in major centers. For rural deliveries or deliveries outside continental USA and Canada, it can take a few more days.
We ship orders each day of the business week (Monday-Friday). Usually your order will be shipped less than 24 hours after you place your order. In some cases (mostly for clothing) we will need to bring your items from another warehouse, so it can take an extra few days for your items to ship. You will receive an e-mail confirmation when the package is shipped.
All packages have a tracking number, except for the USA and International Air Mail option. The tracking number is sent automatically to you by e-mail when your package is shipped. If you haven't received your tracking number, please check your "bulk folder" to see if your spam protection has trashed the message. If your tracking number is not in your bulk mail folder you can contact us to receive it.
We ship worldwide (except the Spray Paint that can only be delivered in the 48 contiguous US states and in Canada). We accept credit card and Paypal orders from the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and Western Europe countries. For all the other countries, please use a mail order.
- For clothing, we will exchange an item only if the size is not correct. In that case, we will do the exchange for an item of the same model of the correct size. You will have to send back the item (at your fees) to be exchanged. To receive a return authorization, please contact us please contact us within 15 days after you receive the shipment.
-If the package arrives damaged, send back the damaged items and we'll exchange them, or proof that the item is damaged. You have one month after the date of the transaction to declare a broken item. To received a return authorization, please contact us.
In this case your package will probably be returned to us. Be sure to enter your complete address when you place your order (including your appartment number). If a package is returned to us because you gave us an incomplete or invalid address, you will be charged these additional shipping fees: Air Mail $7 / Express $15. Those are fees that are charged to us by Canada Post when you package is returned.
-In Canadian dollars. If you have ordered products priced in US$, we will apply the exchange rate of the day to match the total in the US currency. Because the exchange rate changes a lot during the day, and some banks don't offer the same exchange rate, it is possible that the total charged on your account will be slightly different than the total on your receipt.
- As explained above, all cards are charged in Canadian dollars. If your card is in another currency, we will apply the exchange rate of the day to match the total on your receipt. Because the exchange rate changes a lot during the day, and some banks don't offer the same exchange rate, it is possible that the total charged on your account will be a slightly different than the total on your receipt.
We try to keep the online inventory as exact as possible, but it is possible that we sold out of a color during the day. If it happens, we will substitute the missing color with the closest color available to not delay your order.