Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

???

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Taylor Woodard, Sep 23, 2020.

Share This Page

1. Taylor Woodard

Taylor Woodard New Member

Hello i been getting up for 15+ years....JW what can i say an do on here without incriminating myself or artistic endeavours I may or may not have embarked on....pretty much whats safe an what should I not be open about on here????
    Thanks for input/help!

2. gumOnShoe

gumOnShoe Elite Member

Posting your work anywhere online comes with consequences, but I mean police build cases on people regardless of the internet. Ultimately they have the burden of proof. Plead not guilty after you get caught and they have to prove somehow you were there and did it, this is why you leave your phone home and bring like a mp3 player if youre the type.
    There is such a thing as statute of limitations dude, unless you killed someone which doesnt have a statute of limitations, you can talk about and show stuff without ratting on yourself. in my city it's 2years, and guess how long i been writing? longer than that I can say. Keep what you love close to you and if you treat it right fully you will have it longer.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2020
  3. Ray of Today

Ray of Today Elite Member

You been getting up for over 15 years and don't know how to safely use the interwebz?