Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

665+1 (thats 666 for all you fellow drop outs)

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by GeSuS_KRiST, Aug 17, 2006.

Share This Page

1. [phenom5]

[phenom5] Senior Member

the violator piece is sexy
    well the whole book is sexy, but the violator piece is like vagina spilling boner poppingly sexy

2. LuStErOcKs

LuStErOcKs Moderator

"snatches hepos book and runs with his built in slave feet"

3. enigmatic

enigmatic Senior Member

ya you should just send me some stickers... to save mah book ;)
    uhhhh huuuuu.
    that smiley looks like its taking a shit to me.

4. Tekel

Tekel Elite Member

oh man those bien stickers are so bad i should have made u alot better stickers

5. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

6. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

7. StoneRockS

StoneRockS Senior Member

lmao

8. LuStErOcKs

LuStErOcKs Moderator

ai95.photobucket.com_albums_l123_LUSTEROCKS_Stickercollab.jpg
    stickz (new one top right)

9. StoneRockS

StoneRockS Senior Member

10. Rogue

Rogue Guest

I hate this thread, because every time I look at it, I see some really great work, and leave wih my mouh open. Lot's of talent in 666, more than some will ever have........

11. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

thats not the attitude to have

12. SQUAD77

SQUAD77 Senior Member

13. enigmatic

enigmatic Senior Member

14. enigmatic

enigmatic Senior Member

the sticks i mean. and thats ill squad.

15. Rogue

Rogue Guest

Well I guess it came out different than it was meant to sound. The stuff in this thread is so fresh. The style you all have is like no other, not even close to anyones. The talent level tips the scale here.

16. enigmatic

enigmatic Senior Member

Well I guess it came out different than it was meant to sound. The stuff in this thread is so fresh. The style you all have is like no other, not even close to anyones. The talent level tips the scale here. [/b][/quote]
    the style you have is like no other, not even close to anyones?

err? :unsure:

westcoast style dude.

i dunno what ur talking about, sorry.all styles originate from a point of origin. most of 666 is westcoast mildstyles with a personal twist.

it looks cool tho, theres always room for improvment. im pretty sure gesus is like 18. and the youngest member is what? 15? 16?

17. Rogue

Rogue Guest

Never mind, I love all your work. Now I'm gonna just shut my mouth......

18. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

engin, im legally allowed to buy alcohol.... im not 18, the youngest member is 15 yes that is true but the oldest members are in there mid 20's but i dont see what age has anything to do with this are u telling me that i need to work on my style, ive been writing sence 99, i didnt really start taking it serious peice and style wise till about 2003 the first 4 years was nothing but hardcore bombing that landed my ass in jailla few times, plenty of heat, trials, house raids, phone taps, trash pulls to gather evidence and being fallowed by detectives... but yeah just to give u a lil bit of info that age doesnt matter, i hate when anyone brings that shit up because it has nothing to do with anything i mean look at recon homies 15 but would school alot of kids on this site... thus proving age doesnt matter

as for "the style you have is like no other, not even close to anyones?
    err? Westcoast style dude. i dunno what ur talking about, sorry.all styles originate from a point of origin. most of 666 is westcoast mildstyles with a personal twist."

im sorry but my style isnt westcoast at all, its 100% original i havent foun a style like it yet that one thing about my self that i do pride is that ive busted my ass for the past 6 years to create a 100% original style that matches my personality, matter of fact only Sadis, Recon and Hepos rock westcoast styles everyone else does

for instance Lecs - Super 3d
    View attachment 274608
    View attachment 274609

Robus- his own style of ruff and rugged Ny type shit
    View attachment 274610

die 59 is more of a cartoony style
    View attachment 274611

Kasem is a basic style with a lil bit of euro funk some times
    View attachment 274612

Queso Boston/eastcoast
    View attachment 274613

smug has a bretty organic style nothing close to a westcoast style
    View attachment 274614

waster (rip) rocked every style u can imagine
    Saru has a very euro style
    myself like i said orginal with no influences from any coast or country

and y would u want stickers that say "gesus, save me" or the other one that says "seaz" those are obviously for other writers man... so i doubt those would get sent to you

sorry about the 3 page responce but i dont like reading stuff i fell is untrue, and what i feel is a blind or iggnorent statments (such as the whole style one) if you would look though the first few pages where i show case the oringal member u could plainly see from there that a good deal of everyone doesnt have westcoast styles and thats when there was only 6/7 members now theres 14

but enough talk heres the finished version of this peice which is my an queso
    View attachment 274616

i finished it last night.... so westcoast :rolleyes:

19. enigmatic

enigmatic Senior Member

Err nah you misunderstood. about the age, i was just trying to put into perspecttive for him that in my opinion were all still young, and were all still learning.

secondly i mean the whole style thing, i mean i like the crew, but he was sortof umm, well you get the idea. and i mean 3 out of like 7 (?) members have a semi westcoast style, so i just thought id point it out.

but most importantly i know that everyone in the crew has worked really hard to get were they are, and this is coming from someone whose not even on most of the crews level, but theres always always room to expando n your style and improve. its nice to have a style down, but creativity is also really important, so yeah theres still always room to change and work on stuff.

i was sort of just like "wow this guy is really trying to hard" i mean yeah he did sort of have a bad attitude to begin with like "ill never be as good as this" but he also seemed to be sucking up a little much.

anyways i like your guys stuff. especially smug i love that style. but yeah, i wasnt dissing.

20. StinkyFishNinja

StinkyFishNinja Senior Member

666 with sick sick SICK styles suckas!!!