Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by CL3ver1, Jan 4, 2006.

Share This Page

1. Ez*OnE

Ez*OnE Senior Member

Actually i didnt really pay attention to the cap lol

2. Ez*OnE

Ez*OnE Senior Member

3. Ez*OnE

Ez*OnE Senior Member

4. ...uhh

...uhh Senior Member

diggin that last skatch ez , i was mad surprised to see u at the mall! i was like , ...oSHIT EZ!!!

miz is the music store u talkin bout volume by lynn mall ? cause i was in their saturday and they have some wack graff on the back wall but cool art for sale! if its the same spot im talkin bout he looks cool bout it, u think we should all go up there sepratly and ask him for graff stuff , so he sees some sort of untapped market and wants to start stocking graff shit?

5. Ez*OnE

Ez*OnE Senior Member

os shit wat mall was it...lol i forgot

6. ...uhh

...uhh Senior Member

lol
    lynhaven ez
    infront of the jelly ball
    lol

7. miz

miz Senior Member

yea thats stuff sucked i know the owner personaly ive been goin to volume since i was about 10 im 17now i told him i know about20 people what would buy that stuff and he also wanted to get stuff stocked so he cauld put stuff in the display cases..ill keep yall updated tho also when it warms up he wants graffiti he kinda wants that shit im the back coverd up he likes the monkey tho(i dont think the charecter looks half bad)

oohhand btw I NEED PINK DOTS OR GERMAN FATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!HELP ME OUT
    HAHAH

8. yakrian

yakrian Senior Member

No you don't. German fat caps are useless on American paint...so unless you got Montana or Molotow, you're wasting your money. They make a hollow center, forming a target shape and drip like a motherfucker.

Pink dots are pointless, there's a reason they're called "Can-Killers". They'll leave you with plenty of pressure and no paint. They produce a circle 12cm wide...about 5 and a half inches...If you need to cover an area that big quickly, use NY fats (they're easier to get) and have a can in both hands...covers faster and doesn't waste as much paint because it doesn't come out as thick as Pink Dots. Better yet, use a roller.

Actually, the best thing I've seen is a video of a guy using a lawn fertilizer sprayer with paint in it...It's like a fire-extinguisher tag, but in different colours and more permanent.

9. Ez*OnE

Ez*OnE Senior Member

haha yuh i seen that shit to..shit was pretty ill...but oh yuh uhmm the jelly ball place u right..lolz man i forgot yo i was in a rush...lolz bitches calling..haha yuh iwas trynna figure out wat u write...wen i saw u

10. miz

miz Senior Member

Pink dots are pointless, there's a reason they're called "Can-Killers". They'll leave you with plenty of pressure and no paint. They produce a circle 12cm wide...about 5 and a half inches...If you need to cover an area that big quickly, use NY fats (they're easier to get) and have a can in both hands...covers faster and doesn't waste as much paint because it doesn't come out as thick as Pink Dots. Better yet, use a roller.

Actually, the best thing I've seen is a video of a guy using a lawn fertilizer sprayer with paint in it...It's like a fire-extinguisher tag, but in different colours and more permanent.
    [/quote]
    i happen to like pink dots i have used the several times and for the killing paint thig they do butmore than half the time i find places that sell krylon,rusto,painters touch , and american traditon paint for a buck and at walmart i pay a dollar for krylon and rusto so its not like i wasting money

and for the ny fats ive used them its a solid line but not as fat as i would like it

11. yakrian

yakrian Senior Member

To each his own, I guess.

12. ...uhh

...uhh Senior Member

hey miz i really hope that guy works out, it would be tight to have a shop in va beach!!!

dude , after me and my friend finished watching cky 3 today we tipped a portapoddy over and all the blue water oozed!! lol

im gonna go sk8 thurs with my boy who SAYS he sponsered, we will see if he really is , maybe he can teach me some shit...

ionno
    peace soldiers

13. yakrian

yakrian Senior Member

Painting a portapotty would be cooler...Nice vertical fill-in on the door.

14. ...uhh

...uhh Senior Member

i didnt have my marker or a can, and besides blue-piss-shit-water is enough vandalism in my book... ( for the day...lol)

15. Klone

Klone Senior Member

oka...im gettin restless...i better seee some flicks by the time i get back to the this thread or else, i'll have to come back to this same thread and re-type this message over again untill i see some.

16. miz

miz Senior Member

i have pictures but i cand find my camera

17. yakrian

yakrian Senior Member

These first two aren't from VA...but hey, you wanted flicks.

ai12.photobucket.com_albums_a237_yakrian_DSCF1359.jpg

Done for AMAZE's exhibit at the Detroit Art Musem or whatever it is. The guy hanging in the corner is a mannequin.

ai12.photobucket.com_albums_a237_yakrian_tigre_phen.jpg

Beautiful piece.

Now, onto the VA stuff.

ai12.photobucket.com_albums_a237_yakrian_under.jpg

ai12.photobucket.com_albums_a237_yakrian_VA1.jpg

ai12.photobucket.com_albums_a237_yakrian_VA2.jpg

ai12.photobucket.com_albums_a237_yakrian_VA3.jpg

ai12.photobucket.com_albums_a237_yakrian_VA4.jpg

ai12.photobucket.com_albums_a237_yakrian_VA5.jpg

18. yakrian

yakrian Senior Member

19. yakrian