Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by CL3ver1, Jan 4, 2006.

Share This Page

1. ibot

ibot Member

u good for nothin punkass muthafukin bitch
    u stay talkin shit. go somewhere.
    like my boi said i dont give a shit what you write or what catz u be rollin wit.
    shit i dont fukin envy no one, i only respect
    im not good but im gettin up in this world shit
    im fukking makin progress
    i self criticize every fukkin shit i do so
    fuck off you fukkin ignorant ass shitfuck get a life
    beat off to yourself
    or somethin.
    if u aint got nothing to show then you aint got nothing to talk shit..

2. Roy G. Biv

Roy G. Biv Senior Member

3. clockworks

clockworks Senior Member

ha... i aint on no ones dick... but im going to be honest.... would u like to drive past that ibot shit every fucken morning on the way to work... fuck no.... a sore sight for eyes... and yall just talk like you think its dope.... get out of here with that shit... it never hurt to be critical....let alone truthful....stop painting ibot

"ClOCKworks"

4. The Sideburn Champ

The Sideburn Champ Member

on the real ..... that shit is seriously not good. hate to be a critic, but lets be honest here...... i would say keep painting, but do it somewhere private, and DEFINITELY dont post it on the internet .... that goes for all a ya ..... what up yall, you know who it is ......

5. The Sideburn Champ

6. The Sideburn Champ

7. The Sideburn Champ

8. PC757

PC757 Senior Member

ibot, i don't give a shit what they say man your stuff is all over town and it's progress. Once again cockworks all you do is talk shit. Just fuck off we don't want you here. And sideburn I don't even know where the fuck you came from but just poppin on here and saying we all suck isn't a good way to introduce yourself and it won't make us wanna listen to you. Fuck the e-thugs

9. Roy G. Biv

Roy G. Biv Senior Member

ah sideburns, glad to see you joined the inferior thread

pc757: take it easy

10. ibot

ibot Member

see back in the day my brother used to graf.
    and he hit up wit people like ideos, kid, hothead, and some other oldheads
    when i was younger he braught me with him, for some reason, and he was doing his thang with boner. of course, at that time i was like alright, thats cool.
    when i got more into graffiti, which was a few years ago, i had intentions of getting up like boner and kaws.

11. Freshprinceofv4

Freshprinceofv4 Senior Member

yeah

real talk clockwork..you do talk too much shit..

you need to learn to criticize..tell us wtf you think is wrong with it ?

***** is fuckin hating hard...

you could suck phone's dick and even that wont get you any fame..
    nobody cares!

propz to ibot

matter fact...who da fuck IS clockworx ????

12. serk757

serk757 Senior Member

sideburn come on homie.. stop postin the bullshit and go back to 12oz. i love the critasism, positive or negitave, but how can you just run up in the thread and act like you run shit.. "the bullshit aint goin to cut it anymore" let em post yo. anybody could just as easily get on 12oz and steal flix, but they would rather post there own shit an get crits.

13. PC757

PC757 Senior Member

i'm not gonna take it easy on anyone that's just talkin shit. i'm with serk and prince on this, if you don't have somethin decent to say then take it somewhere else

14. clockworks

clockworks Senior Member

15. sero..foekrew

sero..foekrew Member

honestly..graffin is all about getting up..and the only way to get good at gettin up is too keep getting up(good or not)....sure, ibot might have a toyish style..but yo mad props to him...keep doin whatchu doing....and clockworks...ummmm........i guess keep talking shit cuz u seem to be really good at it....and thats probably the only thing your good at...

"SERO"

16. clockworks

clockworks Senior Member

yall sucked worse than wu in richmond.....and sideburn champ...if your who i think u are... i apologize mr. wu-agi :)

17. miz

miz Senior Member

hey side burn champ you got any more JADE flix i seen him do a wall in a store then went in ade it was a nice piece

but any way c'mon people can the older heads stop being so macho and give advice in stead of just talking trashyea there some toys and im one of them and my shits progressed and so will others and we look up to yall when we see trains and when we see the shit you bomb weather or not its you we know your up.... im not trying to get in to this little petty internet fight because chances are youll never meet and if you do just dis there shit...

leave it on the streets not the internet

18. PC757

PC757 Senior Member

miz and sero know what's up, give crits and try to help. That's why we have this thread.

19. Ez*OnE

Ez*OnE Senior Member

noooo tim kaine runs va..lolz nah but uhm fresh where the hell u been at homie...
    "EZdoesit"

20. PC757

PC757 Senior Member

ez, you never lose your cool when people are beefin