Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

9-11 Conspiracy.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by -=AgA=-TrAnCe, Sep 1, 2006.

Share This Page

1. morningglory

morningglory Elite Member

Jet fuel... EXPLODES. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
    Ever hear a building or house fall? Also sounds like at explosion, or when metal or concrete is twisted under the weight+heat factor.

As for the design... The WTT where flawed, the firewall was too thin and couldnt withstand the temperature of a generalized fire... specially not one backed by jet fuel. And you might not remember... but the towers actuall stayed standing a fucking long time concidering a plane rammed into it. Have any idea what kind of structural stress that puts on the whole building? People inside witnessed that the whole tower seemed to sway slightly when it hit. Now even swaying it a cm is enough to do an incredible amount of damage.

Might be nothing as you say. So?
    That doesnt mean anything AT ALL. THere would be less business in the tourism departement around 9/11 if it wasnt for all the people that want to visit the ruins. So does that mean the tourist dudes decided to topple a tower to make more money? See how idiotic your statement sounds? He took advantage of an occurance, doesnt mean in any way that he caused it.

2. clockworkfuse

clockworkfuse Elite Member

3. beefgerky

beefgerky Elite Member

4. SUNK!

SUNK! Member

It's a general discussion forum, it's the one place on here that DOESN'T have to be about graffiti. Get off the kids ass, and just don't post in his thread.

If the shit hits the fans, even the woods aren't safe. The only sure fire way to avoid this country in a crisis like that is to leave it before the shit starts. I don't think you have either the resources, the committment, not to mention the foresight to do that.

bunch of 16 year olds acting hard for the 13 year olds.

5. clockworkfuse

clockworkfuse Elite Member

there's always canada eh

6. alera

alera Senior Member

them some interesting vids :huh: but what ever dont balleve every thing that others tell you
    the truth is usualy some where in between.

ha mini bike's grab a jeep instead

7. SUNK!

SUNK! Member

I'm not even talking about Canada really. My first option is Belgium. There are plenty of countries with BOOMING economies, excelent healthcare, and don't live hearing the word 'terrorism' every day.

8. DISKO NEVER DIESSS

DISKO NEVER DIESSS Senior Member

this thread's a fuckin wank

get a fuckin job you queers

9. war terror

war terror Senior Member

conspiracy theories are imortant to us because if they are true... for example waco... we cant let the government do whatever they want....

its WE THE PEOPLE, not them

10. afek

afek Elite Member

11. DISKO NEVER DIESSS

DISKO NEVER DIESSS Senior Member

no

the western world is full of limp dicks who dont care enough about politics to even vote, let alone start a succesful revolt

12. war terror

war terror Senior Member

sorry but i dont even know what you mean

13. war terror

war terror Senior Member

14. afek

afek Elite Member

just so someone doesnt shit there pants its fake it off the internet

15. PureSole

PureSole Elite Member

no

the western world is full of limp dicks who dont care enough about politics to even vote, let alone start a succesful revolt [/b][/quote]
    Bingo!
    When the rest of the world has to face it, there willing to die
    We cry about it and go sit around to be (as immortal tech said it:) coffee shop revolutionary sons of bitches

16. PureSole

PureSole Elite Member

No Purpose? Once again, like e-terror said a lot of kids in here think they know everything
    No offense, heres a basic purpose break down, and it all connects wether u think so or not. Research it.

1) The united states needed a reason to go to the middle east. After going to afghanistan, the almost immediatley turned to Iraq, a country that had MASSIVE ammounts of oil and Saddam had a lot of money. They could have used 9/11 to build fear in the "wests" hearts and gain support for these wars

2)Isreal occupies land ILLEGALY, yet lebanon and palestine met U.N. criteria while Isreal is ignoring the most important fact....THERE IN THE REGION ILLEGALY. Nigga, thats like sitting in my back yard. My dad giving me guns, bombs and shit and your complaining about it because im trying to get you out my yard...the fuck? IT WAS MY PROPERTY( isreal complains about Iran and Syria supplying Hezbollah weapons while we supply Isreal...why deosnt anyone say SHIT???). And to the morons who say it was the jews land before the muslims...dude
    the U.S. and Canada was the NATIVE AMERICANS LAND BEFORE YOURS, are they taking over?? Would you let them? THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH NIGGAS!?? I feel like chappelle (Chappelle on his reasons for leaving the contract: "I felt like a prostitute")

3)Now, the U.S. has given isreal a way to attack islamic countries because believe it or not, most people DO view islam as a terrorist religion and hate it. They view all arab nations are terrorists and wont call isreal out on it, only a few of us will.

4) MOTIVE: BOTTOM LINE: THE US CAN NOW ELIMINATE ALL THOSE THAT OPPOSE THE POLOCIES AND THOSE WHO CONTROL WEALTH (OIL, JEWLERY) AND JUSTIFY IT DUE TO THE FEAR CREATED BY 911 AND SUBLIMINAL NEWS BROADCASTS FED TO US EVERYDAY (nothing to worry about, BUT PEOPLE CAN SNEAK BOMBS IN THERE PANTS IN POWDER FORM omg omg omg -CNN). THE MID. EAST CAN NOW BE CONTROLLED BY ISREAL: MAJOR COMPETITION: IRAN. uae AND saudi arabia WONT DO SHIT. RICH ARABS INVOLVED WITH AMERIKAN OIL COMPANIES TO...GET EVEN RICHER.

5)THE NWO CAN EXPAND THROUGH THESE STEPS

6) IN CASE OF ANOTHER ATTACK ON THE U.S....RUN FOR CANADA OR MEXICO. Total control will be given to the army. The U.S. HAS constructed camps to detain large populations (HITLER ANYONE???) and has claimed if there is to be another attack, it will be on a massive scale and we will go into martial law. CAMP OUT YO DAYS OR RUN FOR CANADA AND GET THE FK OUTTA NORTH AMERIKA.

7) As one former cia leader said "WE CAN STOP ANYTHING. WE ARE THE MOST POWERFUL GOV. AND HAVE THE BEST RESOURCES"
    O rly? 9/11? STOPPED???NO. Allowed to happen? Likely.
    Drugs? STOPED? ALLOWED TO HAPPEN? YES. whos getting busted my niggas?
    NOT WHITE OR BLACK. RACISM IS PUT THERE TO STOP POOR FROM FIGHTING RICH
    THE POOR SUFFER
    THE MIDDLE CLASS SUFFER
    WE DIE TO FEED THESE LEECHES
    OUR KIDS STUDY IN A SYSTEM CREATED NOT TO ADVANCE THE POOR, BUT TO KEEP THEM THERE
    IT IS SOCIAL DARVINISM IN DISGUISE. THE RICH GIVES THE POOR, AND HE GIVES THE POOR CONFLICT AND SELF DESTRUCTION TO KEEP HIM THERE. AND BY RICH, I DONT MEAN COLLEGE DEGREE KIDS MAKING 80-90 GS I MEAN THE MOTHERFUCKERS RUNNING US
    THE MIDDLE-UPPER UPPER CLASS

FUCK IT
    Dropping some knowledge
    if you read, good. otherwise fuck off, i dont give a fuck.

17. yakrian

yakrian Senior Member

Talking shit about my country? What?!

Just playing.

Also, PureSole...Save it. We don't care.

18. PureSole

PureSole Elite Member

Talking shit about my country? What?!

Just playing.

And before anyone goes making bullshit arguments against me for talking shit about 9/11 when I'm not even a citizen of the US, I'd just moved to Norfolk, VA a month before 9/11...and I got the HUGE backlash of it. If you're not American, fuck off...that's how it was for a LONG time. Don't even bother starting that shit. I get it all the time. [/b][/quote]
    the hell did u say
    i read words but it makes no sense

19. yakrian

yakrian Senior Member

Wow...a reply from you that isn't 75% Capital Letters...this is new! Congratulations.

20. E-Terror

E-Terror Elite Member

It's a general discussion forum, it's the one place on here that DOESN'T have to be about graffiti. Get off the kids ass, and just don't post in his thread.

If the shit hits the fans, even the woods aren't safe. The only sure fire way to avoid this country in a crisis like that is to leave it before the shit starts. I don't think you have either the resources, the committment, not to mention the foresight to do that.

bunch of 16 year olds acting hard for the 13 year olds. [/b][/quote]
    its called humor you uptight cock

why the fuck would i steal a minibike and go into the woods if martial law was declared?

id end up just like everyone else and i probably wouldnt care

just so long as they dont touch my naughty parts, cause they know they want to, but its not gonna be that easy